Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,767 members, 7,924,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1827360 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) ... (4325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:35am On May 09, 2023
benalvino3:

Lol, you wil remain envious.

Go drink your coke at one nearby restaurant or hotel.

No coke but at some point will open this. Keep crying.
Did you ever figure out what state you were "in"? Lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:48am On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Yes, it's called the united states

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 3:57am On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Mr. Femi Ajose. The fact that you think anyone has to troll Instagram to post my pics is a testament to the life you life and your believe that you have to lie, post other peoples degrees, passports, etc. in order to live well.
Knowing people like you exist is depressing.
Maybe if you spent 1/4 of the time you spend on various forums discussing the US hustling, maybe you'd have more than 15,000 Naira in your account(which your mom sent you) and would be able to afford some of these things yourself. Or even be the guy those woman went on trips with instead of drooling over their pics.

Keep calling some random guys name. Don’t worry my guy is doing last minute confirmations. Your full names will be dropped here soon 😂😂 hahahahha

Again with the epistles I didn’t bother to read. What does it say about your education (or lack of it) when you never know how to make your posts succinct and readable without going on a rant like a jobless fool.

Fake pics idiot. Fake life fool. 😂😂This is how you prove pics are yours next time;
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 3:58am On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Instagram pics.

Fake life idiot 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 4:25am On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Mr. Femi Ajose. The fact that you think anyone has to troll Instagram to post my pics is a testament to the life you life and your believe that you have to lie, post other peoples degrees, passports, etc. in order to live well.
Maybe if you spent 1/4 of the time you spend on various forums discussing the US hustling, maybe you'd have more than 15,000 Naira in your account(which your mom sent you) and would be able to afford some of these things yourself. Or even be the guy those woman went on trips with instead of drooling over their pics.

Other peoples passports and degrees conveniently in my possession at odd hours of the day when I posted them 😂😂 we won’t go down that road again becuase I have nothing else to prove to you. Even the guy you claim I am is foreign educated and doing well from what I see, so what are you saying? Am I a broke ass who has never left his village like you claim or not? You are one confused and deluded fellow I swear 😂😂

Instagram pic thief. Fake life fool 😂😂

How is your fake benz and fake Harvard degree? Still no evidence of that. You busy posting bottles up and down 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 4:40am On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Other peoples passport in my possession at 4:40 am 😂😂😅

You see this is how you prove pics are yours and not stolen from instagram. Mr. Fake life 😂😂

Should be in London again in a couple weeks. Don’t worry I will post authentic pics with my name on them unlike your fake instagram stolen pics 😂😅

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AngelicBeing: 5:24am On May 09, 2023
HIAN, this thread is full of Trillionaires in Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Japanese Yen, Chinese Yuan, hehe, let me suggest to Seun to sell Nairaland.com to people on this thread, Muchecheche cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 5:46am On May 09, 2023
AngelicBeing:
HIAN, this thread is full of Trillionaires in Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Japanese Yen, Chinese Yuan, hehe, let me suggest to Seun to sell Nairaland.com to people on this thread, Muchecheche cheesy

Nah we just have one broke ass Akata boy who keeps starting fights because he is desperate to prove to total strangers on the internet that he is rich. We think he is mentally sick and this is some form of self-therapy for him. May God heal him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On May 09, 2023
SlyFoxx447:

Nah we just have one broke ass Akata boy who keeps starting fights because he is desperate to prove to total strangers on the internet that he is rich. We think he is mentally sick and this is some form of self-therapy for him. May God heal him.

Oh l see, the best place to prove your rich status is via your verifiable investment anywhere on planet earth, Forbes must know you, You must dine with Elon musk, Amazon owner, Bill Gates, Dangote, Otedola, The current President Elect of Nigeria / Jagaban / you should be among his inner caucus, Tony Elumelu, Warren Buffet, Russian Oligarchs, Chinese Billionaires , GCC / Middle East Rich Sheiks and Emirs, just to mention but a few, otherwise, claiming to be Anything online na jagajaga, jugunu and yeye story, abeg make everyone go hustle, put on your thinking cap, look for problems to solve, and as you solve and keep solving the problems of humanity anywhere you are physically based, money will rush towards your direction shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 9:55am On May 09, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Oh l see, the best place to prove your rich status is via your verifiable investment anywhere on planet earth, Forbes must know you, You must dine with Elon musk, Amazon owner, Bill Gates, Dangote, Otedola, The current President Elect of Nigeria / Jagaban / you should be among his inner caucus, Tony Elumelu, Warren Buffet, Russian Oligarchs, Chinese Billionaires , GCC / Middle East Rich Sheiks and Emirs, just to mention but a few, otherwise, claiming to be Anything online na jagajaga, jugunu and yeye story, abeg make everyone go hustle, put on your thinking cap, look for problems to solve, and as you solve and keep solving the problems of humanity anywhere you are physically based, money will rush towards your direction shocked

This is very good advice for the idiot who keeps starting it. I hope he listens to you.

Why someone who is really successful and living a fulfilled life needs to constantly seek validation from strangers on nairaland is what I can’t understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 10:34am On May 09, 2023
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:57pm On May 09, 2023
PDPGuy:
Yikes. Biden has hit rock bottom in approval ratings..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMd5xuXy6zc

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2023
benalvino3:

Yes, it's called the united states

You spend day and night here discussing US politics. Post after post discussing US politics. This US thread is the the only thread you post in on Nairaland. You supposedly visit the US for the first time ever, you post on this thread while you are in the US, yet didn't discuss your visit. Can't answer what state you were in and post a pic of what looks like someone's house near a bush. Next you'll claim you got a degree while you were there like others in this thread. Is any of that reasonable?

The lies people tell in this thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raskymonojendor: 5:09pm On May 09, 2023
benalvino3:

Lmao. White supremacist is a Mexican immigrant whose parents cannot even speak English and he killed white people. I don't understand the US again.

The other one who hates Migrant and run them Over is Garcia who run down Garcias with his car.

Politicizing everything and fuel the hate is what the media is all about
There are mexican neo Nazi groups. Even this guy had swastika tattoos. Aside the mezitos and other South American tribes, there are millions of people that are 100% caucasians in many south American countries.

There are blacks that believe in white supremacy too.
I have added the right picture of the gunman.

-------------------------

The driver of the vehicle that killed people is George Alvarez.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raskymonojendor: 5:17pm On May 09, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raskymonojendor: 5:23pm On May 09, 2023
George Alvarez

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2023
Fascinating interview with the creator of a Justice Thomas documentary.
One interesting take away was at one point he only listened to his wife and Rush Limbaugh. shocked shocked

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/clarence-thomas-documentary-charts-the-justice-s-controversial-path-173481541857
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 6:25pm On May 09, 2023
I'm guessing Americans have accepted Mass shootings as part of their lives now.

Rip
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 6:30pm On May 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

There are mexican neo Nazi groups. Even this guy had swastika tattoos. Aside the mezitos and other South American tribes, there are millions of people that are 100% caucasians in many south American countries.

There are blacks that believe in white supremacy too.
I have added the right picture of the gunman.

-------------------------

The driver of the vehicle that killed people is George Alvarez.
Only God knows the number of actual German Nazis that fled to South America by the end of ww2 too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:22pm On May 09, 2023
Criminal trump the rapist!

Now he has to shell out $5 million dollars to Miss Carrol.

That man belongs in Rikers island for God's sake.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2023
Obrigardo:

---Now it's official: Donald Trump is a sex offender. Just another reason why he must never be anywhere near the Oval Office again---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:44pm On May 09, 2023
feedthenation:

---Now it's official: Donald Trump is a sex offender. Just another reason why he must never be anywhere near the Oval Office again---

Dump dump!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:48pm On May 09, 2023
feedthenation:

Just imagine that.

The depraved criminal needs to be arrested and locked away for a long time. He's not even fit to run a waste management company.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:57pm On May 09, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:15pm On May 09, 2023
feedthenation:

In this civil trial

U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan has instructed the jury that all they have to do is conclude that Trump gave Carroll an “unwanted peck on the cheek” in order to find him guilty. Yes, really

Also note that NY changed the law so that accusers could sue
long after sfarue of limitations
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2023
basilico:

In this civil trial

U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan has instructed the jury that all they have to do is conclude that Trump gave Carroll an “unwanted peck on the cheek” in order to find him guilty. Yes, really

Also note that NY changed the law so that accusers could sue
long after expiry.

---this shouldn't happen to the most perfect gentleman who ever liveth--- who likes to 'grab 'em by the Womanliness---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:37pm On May 09, 2023
Obrigardo:

Rikers Island and nowhere else.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:38pm On May 09, 2023
feedthenation:

---this shouldn't happen to the most perfect gentleman who ever liveth--- who likes to 'grab 'em by the Womanliness---

A liar who continues to lie even after his acts were proven in a court of law. This idiot bragged and made a public statement about sexually assaulting women but now he is a victim?
What an utter disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:48pm On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:

The pictures from the bush? Bro, those exact pictures taken from the exact angles were used in replies to me over a year ago regarding gas prices in America/his supposed knowledge and travels of America. When the questions became too much to answer, the subject magically changed to Australia. What a coincidence.

I’ve lifted the geotags off the recently posted pictures and anyone with any knowledge of technology knows about geotags and what they say about pictures.
1. Those pictures were not taken in 2023.
2. Those pictures were not even taken in the last 12 months.
3. Geotags tell us exactly when and where those pictures were taken. I ‘m just going to allow the lies to brew and stew before posting the hard evidence.
4. Delete the old pictures and conversations all you’d like, I’ve already taken screenshots. Deleting them will only solidify the poster’s blatant lying and dishonest nature.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:58pm On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:
It seems a lot of people who live on this board yet not in the US like to keep my name in their mouths. Maybe instead of worrying about what I'm doing you should invest your time on such things like finding better pics to support the lie that you're in the US or hustling harder so that you're not stealing your neighbors wi-fi (such a big boy thing to do).

While you were worrying about my life, my jobless self and fake girlfriend were actually living it.

Real pictures posted by the person that really took them. Beautiful! I hope you enjoyed!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 10:41pm On May 09, 2023
IjeBos:

But ya isa never ah open ah it. Kikikikiki just tha photo of tha it in a the stand. Ya ah snap like tha Chinese touristo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) ... (4325) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.