Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,803 members, 7,924,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1827630 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (4325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 10:34am On May 10, 2023
So many deleted posts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:12pm On May 10, 2023
The pervasive media narrative shaping agenda.
Has ruined many minds especially here, who cannot see the obvious lies of omission and commission by them.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/most_of_the_media_doesnt_care_about_anything_unless_the_story_fits_their_radical_leftist_agenda.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:27pm On May 10, 2023
Topman97:
See make me laugh die.

See man wey dey rule the almighty Amelllikka

Man no even fit talk grin

Death of an empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVINb-hytA8

Joe Biden. Ruining the great nation , lying outright but media will not call him out
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:20pm On May 10, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Let’s enjoy a few Photoshop-Free Photos. These are 100% Authentic and can be located in Trump’s Own Archives. Trump told the world that Epstein introduced him to his current wife yet people ignore that fact and it’s implications in favor of silly “Pedo Island” tales.

That was sure real, when epstein was helping criminal trump sexually abuse young girls, as young as 13!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:22pm On May 10, 2023
Topman97:
See make me laugh die.

See man wey dey rule the almighty Amelllikka

Man no even fit talk grin

Death of an empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVINb-hytA8

How you people find out mental health patients making ridiculous hate videos on youtube is beyond me,

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2023
Rep George Santos is in custody in the federal courthouse in the eastern district of New York

Mr. Santos was charged with seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of making materially false statements to the House of Representatives.” -NYT

Full filing: https://justice.gov/d9/2023-05/santos.indictment.pdf

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:11pm On May 10, 2023
feedthenation:
Rep George Santos is in custody in the federal courthouse in the eastern district of New York

Mr. Santos was charged with seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of making materially false statements to the House of Representatives.” -NYT

Live press conference. Joe Biden grandchildren among almost 10 other family members who received money from China. No known business to warrant a payment.Among recipients.. Joe Biden, his brother, his son. His son's ex wife, his son's current wife....Nothing tangible they sold to China.
Joe Biden is a traitor Should be sentenced to death for treason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct5_ylpoYwo

Hunter the painter sold them to anonymous buyers exorbitant paintings.

The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is investigating President Joe Biden and his family’s foreign and domestic influence peddling schemes,” wrote Chairman Comer. “For over a decade, the Biden family has profited from Joe Biden’s positions as a public official. Your arrangement with Hunter Biden raises serious ethics concerns and calls into question whether the Biden family is again selling access and influence. Despite being a novice artist, Hunter Biden received exorbitant amounts of money selling his artwork, the buyers’ identities remain unknown, and you appear to be the sole record keeper of these lucrative transactions.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:30pm On May 10, 2023
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5069995/oversight-chair-alleges-bidens-received-millions-foreign-nationals-romania-china

Thr indictment of George Santos is top of the news on the media friendly to the left.
Covering up treason by Joe Biden..
Let me go there. Chicago Jesus never knew this?

Video. Corrupt Joetato family recieved millions from foreign entities
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2023
basilico:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5069995/oversight-chair-alleges-bidens-received-millions-foreign-nationals-romania-china

Thr indictment of George Santos is top of the news on the media friendly to the left.
Covering up treason by Joe Biden..
Let me go there. Chicago Jesus never knew this?

Video. Corrupt Joetato fmailh recieved millions from foreign entities

You guys slam CNN and CSpan calling it Western Propaganda but now since there is a conference alleging wrong doing, looky-look. No charges have been filed.
Show us credible evidence that Joe Biden has been formally charged with treason. We want to see the formal indictment from the court, not random videos from the Internet or stories from trash Right-Wing blogs. When and where was he charged? Let us see the official indictment from the court. Defend the lies you’re here teling.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:02pm On May 10, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You guys slam CNN and CSpan calling it Western Propaganda but now since there is a conference alleging wrong doing, looky-look. No charges have been filed.
Show us credible evidence that Joe Biden has been formally charged with treason. We want to see the formal indictment from the court, not random videos from the Internet or stories from trash Right-Wing blogs. When and where was he charged? Let us see the official indictment from the court. Defend the lies you’re here teling.

The Oversight committee has details of shell companies receiving money from foreign countries. This money is then wired to Joe Biden clan accounts. No service no tangible goods sold.

How big is your forehead?
The chemicals you spew on your hair seeped through into your brains
Not only that banks flagged at least 170 transactions that the doj won't look into.
I wonder why.
My Masters thesis.. Chicago Jesus Obama knew about all these scams by the treasonous Joe potatoe
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:11pm On May 10, 2023
basilico:

The Oversight committee has details of shell companies receiving money from foreign countries. This money is then wired to Joe Biden clan accounts. No service no tangible goods sold.

Not only that banks flagged at least 170 transactions that the doj won't look into.
I wonder why.
My Masters thesis.. Chicago Jesus Obama knew about all these scams by the treasonous Joe potatoe

So no formal charges or evidence of treason. Then go straight to personal insults when you have no answer for the questions you were asked. Typical.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:13pm On May 10, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

So no formal charges or evidence of treason. Then go straight to personal insults when you have no answer for the questions. Typical.

A house committee cannot indict. I don't live there ,You should know. They have laid the evidence , upto DOJ to indict the Biden family for treason. If I was Torquemada, I would suggest hanging, drawing and quartering for them.

anti-corruption policies while his son and family were collecting money. He explained that the committee has evidence of Hunter Biden and his associates capitalizing on a financial relationship with a corrupt Romanian national, resulting in over $1 million being received by the Bidens through split payments via wire transfers. He noted that the payments stopped flowing from the Romanian nationals soon after Joe Biden left the vice presidency, highlighting a pattern of influence peddling.

Additional evidence was presented, including money from China funneled through the company of a Biden associate, Rob Walker, which is verifiable by bank records.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2023
This had me chuckling. Rules for thee and not for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:45pm On May 10, 2023
IjeBos:
This had me chuckling. Rules for thee and not for me.

Perfect timing. This guy flipped a seat in New York by the way.
A case striaght from Josef Stalin. Show me the man ai show you the crime.

Joe Biden grandchildren were paid by China. Let's talk about that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2023
Here is Allen police on the Allen Mall Shooter. Since some people get their info only from videos:

"We do know that he had Neo-Nazi ideation. He had patches, he had tattoos, even his signature verified that."
https://twitter.com/i/status/1656221136768606208

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:03pm On May 10, 2023
IjeBos:
Here is Allen police on the Allen Mall Shooter. Since some people get their info only from videos:

"We do know that he had Neo-Nazi ideation. He had patches, he had tattoos, even his signature verified that."
https://twitter.com/i/status/1656221136768606208

I will say Fiouck You. He had Nazi i tattoos . He was Hispanic, Since when do brown people become white supremacists?

You went to a black college where your poverty status was located to slavery.
Lots of Nazis fled the Aryan homeland and fled to Latin America. I'm sure you don't know what I mean.

I

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2023
basilico:

Live press conference. Joe Biden grandchildren among almost 10 other family members who received money from China. No known business to warrant a payment.Among recipients.. Joe Biden, his brother, his son. His son's ex wife, his son's current wife....Nothing tangible they sold to China.
Joe Biden is a traitor Should be sentenced to death for treason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct5_ylpoYwo

Hunter the painter sold them to anonymous buyers exorbitant paintings.

The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is investigating President Joe Biden and his family’s foreign and domestic influence peddling schemes,” wrote Chairman Comer. “For over a decade, the Biden family has profited from Joe Biden’s positions as a public official. Your arrangement with Hunter Biden raises serious ethics concerns and calls into question whether the Biden family is again selling access and influence. Despite being a novice artist, Hunter Biden received exorbitant amounts of money selling his artwork, the buyers’ identities remain unknown, and you appear to be the sole record keeper of these lucrative transactions.”

---which services did Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law provided the Saudi Arabia's government to get $2bn investment---

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared-kushner-scores-2-billion-investment-from-saudi-arabia-report-11649700763

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
feedthenation:

---which services did Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law provided the Saudi Arabia's government to get $2bn investment---

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared-kushner-scores-2-billion-investment-from-saudi-arabia-report-11649700763

Great question.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 6:08pm On May 10, 2023
basilico:

I wonder why.
Present your evidence, it's simple.

Second Biden doesn't have a cult following like trump, if you guys can provide concrete proof of said treason, and charge him in court, no one would care, he's not above being locked up aswell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 6:30pm On May 10, 2023
basilico:

I will say Fiouck You. He had Nazi i tattoos . He was Hispanic, Since when do brown people become white supremacists?

This is one of the most dumbest things you've ever said.

Tell me were there no European settlers in central and south America, did slavery and racism never take place in those places, similar to the US, as well as actual Nazis finding sanctuary there after Nazi Germany fell?
Nazism is an ideology, a person need not even be white to believe in it, to say otherwise is to subscribe to Identity Politics.

You should ask yourself this, why do you feel the need to deny him being a Nazi? We all agree Nazis are evil right? and he did something evil here the mass murder. So where is your mind going that you feel the need to even deny or defend this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2023
IMAliyu2:

Present your evidence, it's simple.

Second Biden doesn't have a cult following like trump, if you guys can provide concrete proof of said treason, and charge him in court, no one would care, he's not above being locked up aswell.

This is from the House's report. Basically, Biden's family received money. They didn't investigate it but they know it is bad. Usually people don't release stuff like this without an understanding of what the money was for and/or the actions were illegal. Usually, investigations don't happen without a predicate. There is no accusation of a quid pro quo agreement, no accusation that he did something that was contrary to US policy for money. Here they are investigating someone because ...?

“The amount of money involved in these financial transactions is significant. The wires and money transfers range from approximately $5,000 to at least $3 million. Any services provided for these fees would likely have corresponding invoices, and the companies may also maintain books and records detailing the use of such funds. The parties should have contracts, agreements, or other communications setting forth the terms of the engagement and expectations of the parties. The Committee intends to obtain those materials—to the extent they exist—as part of its investigation.”

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Bank-Memorandum-5.10.23.pdf
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 6:45pm On May 10, 2023
IjeBos:

This is from the House's report. Basically, Biden's family received money. They didn't investigate it but they know it is bad. Usually people don't release stuff like this without an understanding of what the money was for and/or the actions were illegal. Usually, investigations don't happen without a predicate. There is no accusation of a quid pro quo agreement, no accusation that he did something that was contrary to US policy for money. Here they are investigating someone because ...?

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Bank-Memorandum-5.10.23.pdf
Ok, I'm not in the brain space to attempt to understand this right now.

But I think my position stands, if there is proof of wrong doing and he can be charged for it, Myself and left leaning people, have no fanatical attachments to Biden and have no problem with him being locked up for a crime as he's not above the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2023
IMAliyu2:

Ok, I'm not in the brain space to attempt to understand this right now.

But I think my position stands, if there is proof of wrong doing and he can be charged for it, Myself and left leaning people, have no fanatical attachments to Biden and have no problem with him being locked up for a crime as he's not above the law.

Generally agree with your position as well. But there is one caveat, I think people from both parties should be prosecuted/investigated equally for the same things. We are here talking about Hunter Biden and money he accepted with no discernable policy decisions made on it. While Kushner who worked for the Fed. government, which made very questionable policy decisions vis a vis Saudi Arabia during his tenure received 2 billion from the Same country after he left and a ton of much needed financing for his 666 Fifth Ave holding. Not including the money Trump continues to make from the Saudis for his LIV tournaments. etc. etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:07pm On May 10, 2023
benalvino:

The moderators are crazy

a moderator banned benalvino3 for "Americans are very dumb. We are watching the fall of a republic" Insult. Violation of rule 2. Ban expires at May 17, 2023 at 07:29:36 AM.

Former tesla owner Now brandishing Honda EV boot keys most likely reported you.
A lawyer who loves BB Naija
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Generally agree with your position as well. But there is one caveat, I think people from both parties should be prosecuted/investigated equally for the same things. We are here talking about Hunter Biden and money he accepted with no discernable policy decisions made on it. While Kushner who worked for the Fed. government, which made very questionable policy decisions vis a vis Saudi Arabia during his tenure received 2 billion from the Same country after he left and a ton of much needed financing for his 666 Fifth Ave holding. Not including the money Trump continues to make from the Saudis for his LIV tournaments. etc. etc.

Ije.. Kishmer(so) recieved funding from Saudi fund to develop real estate, Trump is a big time investor. If you get a low interest loan , why not go for i
Biden FBJ have no known business apart from shell companies whose work is to spread money from.foreign entities to the Biden clan.no service offered, no business visible It's called grifting, selling out for political favours.
Treason in other words

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:17pm On May 10, 2023
IjeBos:

What a liar. The evidence is that Biden lectured Romanians about corruption while the MF being investigated in Romanian was sending money to his family through shell companies.Documentary proof reported to FBlie who sit on it.

So brainwashed you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) ... (4325) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.