Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1901361 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Honestly, I don’t know why there are still 8 Republican candidates in the running for the nomination when Trump is already ahead by 45+ points!

Or are they waiting till Trump sweeps Iowa and New Hampshire to throw in the towel🙃😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Thanks for posting this. Always good when you provide your own receipts to your stupidity. At one point I gave you the benefit that you might have actually left Nigeria. Now I don't believe you have ever been to an airport. You watched this video and didn't even understand what you watched.

1.) Picture 1 As I said there is no train, railway, balloon, or horse drawn carriage that takes you to your gate from the Lounge. You walk to your gate from your lounge. The first picture is the youtuber walking through the concourse from his Lounge to get to his gate. I guess you missed all those Regular passengers he had to "mingle" with in this photo. Or did you think this was all first class? This is the same walk I did yesterday (further distance). (I added the subtitles to help prove your stupidity).

2.) Picture 2 The second photo is him walking to his gate (231). As you can see there are two sides, one for Priority boarders (First, Prestige(status)) and the other side for regular (Zone 1,2,3) But, both go through the same gate(door) and the same bridge to the plane.

3.) Picture 3 The last photo is a blown up picture of the Priority sign to differentiate where the Priority people line up vs. the non Priority(zone 1,2,3) other side. Still the same gate. And if the flight is delayed as mine was yesterday, he may have opted to sit there instead of walking back to his Lounge as I did yesterday. Difference, at larger airports the lounge can be much further from the gate.

You posted a clip of everything I explained yesterday.. lol. What is the point of coming to a forum to argue about shit you don't know/never experienced with people who actually do? Get your money up, worry about having more than 15k in your bank and not having to beg nairalanders for 1.5k transport fare. Then take small steps, buy an airplane ticket to Abuja, then out of the country. Learn what a gate looks like, what a Western terminal looks like. And if you want start with the lounge in the Lagos Domestic terminal... I heard it's decent.

You are a composite idioot.

I mean, everything that makes someone an idiot can be found in you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

You’re an imbecilee I swear. So much gibberish and yet you said absolutely nothing hahahahaha. Poor man pikin has got himself in a bind he can’t get out of. Show me where in the video the YouTuber spent any significant amount of time sitting and waiting on the chairs at the gate. That is what we are debating here you moronn.

He got up from the first class lounge when he was informed it was time to board and walked straight to his designated gate and got on the plane. He even said it that he boarded at his own convenience with no stress. Hahahaha

you are typing plenty grammar hoping you can confuse people with English when everybody here can see you’ve clearly lost this one 😂😂

Bro I will not be so petty like you to say you’ve never flown before (only a child talks that way honestly) but I am 10000% sure you have never flown fist class!

You regularly post booking confirmations from JetBlue and other crappy budget airlines 😂😂 that’s your level bro. Stick to it and stop embarrassing yourself.

Also get your stories straight. Am I the guy you claim I am who has visibly schooled abroad and who you admitted whith your own mouth has a high-achieving sibling, or am I a broke pauper from a wretched family who has never seen an airport. Make up your mind. Your stories don’t add up.

If he was in the class he claimed to have bought, he would have taken a photo with all the first class stuff and furnitures around. This fool post a photo of him sitting on a bench... The one wey not reach the level of the one I sat on at lagos airport 🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

You are a composite idioot.

I mean, everything that makes someone an idiot can be found in you.

I swear. The guy is premium entertainment on this forum 😅😅

Mr. “I travel first class every week” still needs to go sit at the gates before finding out his flight has been delayed. He’s either a liar or a rich fool. Neither are good tbh.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Jesus Christ. This clown has killed me today. 😂😂😂

If your flight is delayed you will be notified right from the first class lounge. You wouldn’t need to walk up to the gates before you find that out.

You see boy, airports have these things called PA systems that inform all waiting passengers about the status of their flight. I’m surprised such an alleged frequent flyer like you doesn’t know this 😂😂

GTFOH stupid clown. You didn’t fly no first class yesterday. Keep spinning all kinds of ridiculous excuses. “The airport was too big” 😂😂 soon you will say the PA was broken that’s what you didn’t hear the delay announcement and decided to sit at the gates 🤣🤣

Abeg I am tired of you. You’re a ridiculous human being on so many levels. You somehow took pictures only while you were waiting at the gate and not while you where In the lounge or in the first class cabin itself. This fool thinks I was born yesterday 😂😂

This is how his father prideoflncoln lied and I exposed him. Since then he hasn't showed his face on this thread.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

If he was in the class he claimed to have bought, he would have taken a photo with all the first class stuff and furnitures around. This fool post a photo of him sitting on a bench... The one wey not reach the level of the one I sat on at lagos airport 🤣

Very true. How convenient is it for him that we always only catch him in the short window where he is sitting at the gates and not the more significant timeframe where he is in the first class lounge or in the first class cabin?

The IjeBos we all know will be too happy to share photos of himself in either of the latter locations. But he suddenly runs out of mobile data at those times 😂😂

IjeBos either prove you are the rich kid you claim or forever hold your peace.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

This is how his father prideoflncoln lied and I exposed him. Since then he hasn't showed his face on this thread.

True. In fact I’m beginning to think IjeBos and PrideofLincon are the same person.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

IjeBos proudly flies JetBlue. He cannot afford BA or Delta premium travel and he knows it. Same way he hasn’t shown us evidence of his supposed Harvard education till today 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Of course you won’t recover with your peanut sized brain that thinks what he said here actually makes sense.

Can’t you see he hasn’t “recovered” since I asked him to explain why a first class passenger like he claims to be cannot get notification on his flight delay from the lounge and has to go sit for hours at the gates with regular passengers? Of course you can’t see the ridiculousness of that because you’re even more stupid than him.

IjeBos is actually the smartest amongst you liberal moronns on this thread. And that really says a lot about how dumb y’all are as a collective. He sounds smart once in a while in his political commentary but his major problem is that he is a flaming liar with extreme small man syndrome.

You on the other hand are a Trump deranged lunatic who never makes any sense even on your best days.

Sit this one out fool.

He said, there are announcements in the lounge over the PA at busy international airports. Lol.. As I said visit the lounge at the less busy Lagos airport and you'll understand how stupid that statement is. I believe the entrance fee is 15k, so you will have to ask your mommy for next months allowance early.

But this whole post is reductive. As if "regular" passengers are diseased. I'm not one for all that flexing. I leave that to my g/f. But, it's always the poorest people who hold their noses up the highest.

And it's a fuxing lounge. Who cares. If that's what's got ur panties in bunch, you're not adulting right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

IjeBos proudly flies

Fixed that for you.
Unlike you, I can afford it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

He said, there are announcements in the lounge over the PA at busy international airports. Lol.. As I said visit the lounge at the less busy Lagos airport and you'll understand how stupid that statement is. I believe the entrance fee is 15k, so you will have to ask your mommy for next months allowance early.

But this whole post is reductive. As if "regular" passengers are diseased. I'm not one for all that flexing. I leave that to my g/f. But, it's always the poorest people who hold their noses up the highest.

And it's a fuxing lounge. Who cares. If that's what's got ur panties in bunch, you're not adulting right.

Hahahahahaahahah.

Out of all your excuses when being caught in a lie this has to be the best!

I give it to you bro. Lucifer dey learn where you dey.

And to think it only took you 4 hours of pontificating (despite being online here the whole time) to come up with this garbage lie.

Bravo! But frankly I expected something better.

#FakeRichKid #JesterofBoston
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

This is the point I have been making. I read that post and you were wrong. But to people not in the know about flying you may have sounded like you knew what your were talking about, but you didn't. I've booked that Lufthansa stopover in Germany flight and he was exactly right about how it works.

You and slyfoxx are two peas in the same pod. Two people trying to overextend themselves outside their stations in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Fixed that for you.
Unlike you, I can afford it.

I have never flown but you keep linking me to the profile of a person who studied outside Nigeria and has rich relatives 😂😂😂

#JesterofBoston
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

This is the point I have been making. I read that post and you were wrong. But to people not in the know about flying you may have sounded like you knew what your were talking about, but you didn't. I've booked that Lufthansa stopover in Germany flight and he was exactly right about how it works.

You and slyfoxx are two peas in the same pod. Two people trying to overextend themselves outside their stations in life.

Shut up fool. Just take your L and rest. You have been humiliated here today. Took you 4 hours of thinking to come up with the garbage you are saying now.

Bro! You fly JetBlue at best and have never flown first class as we have so explicitly exposed. You don't even know 1st class passengers are notified and have the liberty of boarding at anytime once the plane is ready without sitting at the gates.

You are a clown and a fake rich kid. Just trying to save face now with the trash you are saying. But everyone else here has already seen you for the fool you are. Shu up and take your L in peace.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Hahahahahaahahah.

Out of all your excuses when being caught in a lie this has to be the best!

I give it to you bro. Lucifer dey learn where you dey.

And to think it only took you 4 hours of pontificating (despite being online here the whole time) to come up with this garbage lie.

Bravo! But frankly I expected something better.

#FakeRichKid #JesterofBoston

You clearly missed the insult. My boys and I were discussing cars. Two just upgraded, one got the 911 turbo s. They asked me when my turn was. We laughed. That's a normal convo for us. For you it's someone showing off.

The fact that you think someone hanging in a lounge is a big deal speaks to your pockets. And we already seen your pocket. It's that poverty mentality benalvino speaks so much about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
I can’t believe a full grown adult fool is here talking about flying like it’s a big deal.

IjeBos. Even the Lagos hookup girls that we compare you to fly state to state within Nigeria, and sometimes internationally to Dubai and Europe to meet their clients.

Flying is not a big deal you poverty mentality idiot 😅😅😅😅😅😂😂🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

You clearly missed the insult. My boys and I were discussing cars. Two just upgraded, one got the 911 turbo s. They asked me when my turn was. We laughed. That's a normal convo for us. For you it's someone showing off.

The fact that you think someone hanging in a lounge is a big deal speaks to your pockets. And we already seen your pocket. It's that poverty mentality benalvino speaks so much about.

Is it the same boy who spends his time updating and classifying his imaginary girlfriends in excel spreadsheet?

Hahahahaha

You and your friends are a bunch of incels.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

IjeBos fake rich kid.

Never even heard of a PA system at an airport before 😂😂😂

Has to go sit at the gate to find out if his flight has been delayed 😂

Like I said, you’re either lying or stupid. Neither of which look good on you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
PDPGuy:
Honestly, I don’t know why there are still 8 Republican candidates in the running for the nomination when Trump is already ahead by 45+ points!

Or are they waiting till Trump sweeps Iowa and New Hampshire to throw in the towel🙃😂

Some are hoping to beat him and some are auditioning for VP, while some don't think he stands a chance of winning. Besides, the publicity that is priceless.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

You don't even know 1st class passengers are notified and have the liberty of boarding at anytime once the plane is ready without sitting at the gates.

Keep on going... This is comedy gold....
Like a blinking NEON sign saying, I've never been on a plane
Holy shit, do you think people are sitting at the gate for their heath?
Or are airlines just wasting time keeping people them there if they could board?
What planes are the first class passengers getting on if the plane hasn't landed or is being cleaned?

Try to keep up, 1st class passengers and some others get Priority boarding. Meaning it is given that they board first. It says so on their boarding pass that they get when they check in. Noone has to notify them.

Mind Blown
... You have never been on a plane before to understand what is happening when they call certain group numbers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Dare me and I will make Seun Osewa himself shut this thread down. If not the whole nairaland. I am dying for you to date me at this point.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Or are airlines just wasting time keeping people them there if they could board?
What planes are the first class passengers getting on if the plane hasn't landed or is being cleaned?

Try to keep up, 1st class passengers and some others get Priority boarding. Meaning it is given that they board first. It says so on their boarding pass that they get when they check in. Noone has to notify them.

Mind Blown
... You have never been on a plane before to understand what is happening when they call certain group numbers.

Yep. None of this makes sense and doesn’t explain how someone who lies to be a 1st class passenger has to go sit at the gates to learn updates of his flight.

I initially though you were stupid. Now you just sound like a straight up lunatic.

Answer me. Am I the guy you claim I am, from the same family you claim I’m from? If so then how come I have never been on a plane despite the persons profile saying he’s been to multiple countries?

You’re a confused fool I swear. I pity your useless mother for carrying a nonentity lien you for 9 months.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

IjeBos fake rich kid.

Never even heard of a PA system at an airport before 😂😂😂

Has to go sit at the gate to find out if his flight has been delayed 😂

Like I said, you’re either lying or stupid. Neither of which look good on you.

Comedy Gold
PA system throughout the airport? Lol... keep going dumbass. 😂
Some airports have 100 flights an hour and trains to take you from terminal to terminal. They do not announce throughout the airport what flights are delayed. Imagine if they did. Fuxing dumbass. They have flight boards, airline apps and text messages for that. Holy dumbass. And definitely not in lounges. In fact lounges are a relaxing generally quiet place. My flight was delayed, decided to walk to the gate and as it got delayed further chose to stay there.
The PA is more localized around the gate for people waiting.

Ahahhahah.. This guy has never been on a flight before.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Mind Blown

If the airline waste your time, do they force you to be at the gate as well? Hahahahahaba

This clown is pulling out all the best excuses to try and save face.

Now it’s a whole conspiracy why he had to sit at the gates 😂😂

And he calls us conservatives conspiracy theorists😂😂😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Comedy Gold
Some airports have 100 flights an hour and trains to take you from terminal to terminal. They do not announce throughout the airport what flights are delayed. Imagine if they did. Fuxing dumbass. They have flight boards, airline apps and text messages for that. Holy dumbass. And definitely not in lounges. In fact lounges are a relaxing generally quiet place. My flight was delayed, decided to walk to the gate and as it got delayed further chose to stay there.

Shut up fool!

Bloody liar. You’re a clown and have been exposed but just refuse to lay down.

YES! The PA system extends to those in the first class lounge as well. I have been in an airport public toilet and heard an announcement for my flight before.

Jesus you’re such a clown. Don’t even mind humiliating yourself just because you don’t want to accept you’ve lost an argument.

IjeBos you did not fly first class yesterday!!

Prove me wrong and show the pictures of yourself in the lounge or the cabin.

I dare you!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Shut up fool!

Bloody liar. You’re a clown and have been exposed but just refuse to lay down.

YES! The PA system extends to those in the first class lounge as well. I have been in an airport public toilet and heard an announcement for my flight before.

Jesus you’re such a clown. Don’t even mind humiliating yourself just because you don’t want to accept you’ve lost an argument.

IjeBos you did not fly first class yesterday!!

Prove me wrong and show the pictures of yourself in the lounge or the cabin.

I dare you!

You were probably there waiting for your brother to land from London and went to the restroom... near his gate.
FYI, you are not your brother. Just cuz you steal his passports and bank account statements to post them online, does not make you him.
Many successful people have loser brothers just like you. He must hate to have to keep sending your mommy money to send to you.

This fool has never gone past the security check-in of an airport.
This was comedy gold.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Comedy Gold

Ahahhahah.. This guy has never been on a flight before.

Bloody pathetic liar.

Just look at how you sound. “This guy has never been on a flight before”.

Like a toddler. Okay say amen to this prayer; If I have never been on an intercontinental flight before may it never be well with me and my whole family. If I have then may IjeBos and his battered and bruised mother die wretched death before the last day of this year.

I dare you to say amen to the above prayer. Let’s see if that your battered and bruised mother won’t die like the worthless fowl she is.

Stupid fool. Taking about flight Allie it’s a big deal That’s your level bro? Even for as much as I hate you and think you are a clown I’m actually somehow disappointed.

You’re not even a worthy opponent I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

You were probably there waiting for your brother to land from London and went to the restroom... near his gate.
FYI, you are not your brother. Just cuz you steal his passports and bank account statements to post them online, does not make you him.
Many successful people have loser brothers just like you. He must hate to have to keep sending your mommy money to send to you.

This was comedy gold.

Hahahahababab. So the same parents that sent my alleged brother abroad couldn’t send me? You see how much of an idiot you sound like sometimes?

Hahahahahah

Confusion don kill this clown.

Forget brother. Even the person you claim I AM has a public profile stating his academic background. Why are you scared to mention it? Hahahahahah. Olodo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Bloody pathetic liar.

Just look at how you sound. “This guy has never been on a flight before”.

Like a toddler. Okay say amen to this prayer; If I have never been on an intercontinental flight before may it never be well with me and my whole family. If I have then may IjeBos and his battered and bruised mother die wretched death before the last day of this year.

I dare you to say amen to the above prayer. Let’s see if that your battered and bruised mother won’t die like the worthless fowl she is.

Stupid fool. Taking about flight Allie it’s a big deal That’s your level bro? Even for as much as I hate you and think you are a clown I’m actually somehow disappointed.

You’re not even a worthy opponent I swear.

Opponent? lol Oh, you thought this was a competition? Sorry fool. You want to belong so badly. You're a fuxing deluisional liar with multiple personalities. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

This was comedy gold.

You’re confused. You’re hopeless. All this because you don’t want to admit you have been called out for the liar you are. You did not fly first class yesterday and I bet anything on that.

This clown said it’s a conspiracy why he didn’t hear the PA system 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Opponent? lol Oh, you thought this was a competition? Sorry fool. You're a fuxing deluisional liar with multiple personalities. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Your worthless father beats up women to feel important. Just think about that every time you want to talk about another persons family. Worthless fool.

Stupid liar. Imaginary gf, imaginary car, imaginary first class flights. Everything about you here is just fake. What a sad life you must really live.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Opponent? lol Oh, you thought this was a competition? Sorry fool. You want to belong so badly. You're a fuxing deluisional liar with multiple personalities. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Your worthless broke mother stayed with a violent animal woman beater just so she could eat and feed her bastard Children.

Think about that hard bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.