Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1901403 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) ... (4452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Opponent? lol Oh, you thought this was a competition? Sorry fool. You want to belong so badly. You're a fuxing deluisional liar with multiple personalities. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

How does it make you feel Being the son of such a worthless whoree?

You know what, maybe I’m giving your dad a hard time. God knows what that slut did to warrant that treatment. Either way you are the child of at least one degenerate parent
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Opponent? lol Oh, you thought this was a competition? Sorry fool. You want to belong so badly. You're a fuxing deluisional liar with multiple personalities. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

This child of a worthless whoree said the airline forced him to leave the lounge and wait at the gates because the PA system wasn’t working at the lounge 😂😂😂

Mental gymnastics at its finest 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Your worthless father beats up women to feel important. Just think about that every time you want to talk about another persons family. Worthless fool.

Stupid liar. Imaginary gf, imaginary car, imaginary first class flights. Everything about you here is just fake. What a sad life you must really live.

I could talk about your family, I don't. I've seen their worthlessness before you locked down your facebook page. They're probably tired of you as well.
I'm talking about the worthless, lying delusional multiple personality having degenerate that you are.

Yes, it's quite a sad life I live, when I'm at parties in Ikoyi, in VIP seats at concerts in Lagos, sippin Moet and Crystal on New Years Eve, chilling on the beaches of Ghana, partying in Abuja, and shopping in London on my way back to the US, I never know how I'll live with myself. It'll be so sad, I'll post pics and maybe you can tell me about that imaginary girl you're at some made up restaurant with and cheer me up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AngelicBeing: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chai , Drama thread dailygrin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Bro I got back from China not too long ago where I was finalizing a deal with contractors for one of my projects in Southern Africa. In a couple weeks I will be off on vacation abroad again.

I don’t have time to argue with a clown like you about whether I’ve ever even been on a fvcking plane. Debating you literally Kills brain cells. You are just too stupid, shallow and immature to be worth the effort

Fake rich kind. Son of an absolute garbage father. I feel your pain sometimes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

I could talk about your family, I don't. I've seen their worthlessness before you locked down your facebook page. They're probably tired of you as well.
I'm talking about the worthless, lying delusional multiple personality having degenerate that you are.

Yes, it's quite a sad life I live, when I'm at parties in Ikoyi, in VIP seats at concerts in Lagos, sippin Moet and Crystal on New Years Eve, chilling on the beaches of Ghana, partying in Abuja, and shopping in London on my way back to the US, I never know how I'll live with myself. It'll be so sad, I'll post pics and maybe you can tell me about that imaginary girl you're at some made up restaurant with and cheer me up.

Bahahahahahahahah. If wishes were horses right?

I DARE you to talk about my alleged family. In fact I am begging you bro. The gates of hell are waiting and I am dying for them to open.

You have no idea how much I want to confront you in person this clown 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha. Oh so the person you think I am on Fb has never left Nigeria too right? 😂😂

You are such a clown I don’t even know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. Your only worth in this life is hyping yourself on a anonymous internet forum. You’re as harmless as a butterfly In real life. Hahaha

Omg pls let this bastard try me in the real world. I’m begging you lord.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Bro I got back from China not too long ago where I was finalizing a deal with contractors for one of my projects in Southern Africa. In a couple weeks I will be off on vacation abroad again.

I don’t have time to argue with a clown like you about whether I’ve ever even been on a fvcking plane. Debating you literally Kills brain cells. You are just too stupid, shallow and immature to be worth the effort

Fake rich kind. Son of an absolute garbage father. I feel your pain sometimes.

Try Crystal or a Glenfiddich 21 Yr, may help with that pain.
My fault, a little out of your budget.. lol
What do they sell in Naij for 5k? lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Try Crystal or a Glenfiddich 21 Yr, generally helps with pain.
My fault, a little out of your budget.. lol

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bro why are you running away from my drinks challenge? Now you suddenly want to talk about drinks?

I’m at my guys house now. Don’t make me take a snap of our table. You will enter depression right away. Bloody fool.

Son of a violent animal father and a worthless broke mother 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Like you claim to be a first class traveler but only post pics of yourself waiting at the gates like a dog 😂😂😂

Bro you have been exposed and all this gra gra you are doing now is just 100% pure copium.

You are a nairaland tough guy but a broke fool who flies fvcking JetBlue in real life while sending half his meagre salary back home to his battered mother in Enugu to nurse her injuries sustained from constant daily beatings from your barbarian father.

Just take a second to think about your life bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

You were probably there waiting for your brother to land from London and went to the restroom... near his gate.
FYI, you are not your brother. Just cuz you steal his passports and bank account statements to post them online, does not make you him.
Many successful people have loser brothers just like you. He must hate to have to keep sending your mommy money to send to you.

This fool has never gone past the security check-in of an airport.
This was comedy gold.

Says my family is worthless right after he says I have a “successful brother”

Can you see you are both stupid and confused at this point. I just pity you when this family you have been doxxing come for you and Seun Osewa. Woe betide you anything happens to any of them. You will be on tape singing that same song Seun Kuti made that other Americana fool sing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Says the fool who is daily constantly fighting with multiple people on nairaland 75% of his life.

You must really be an excellent multitasker.

Or more likely you’re just a…

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
AngelicBeing:

This person is either IjeBos or 1stGenAmerican alternative monicker. Only shows up here at very strategic times.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Jesus Christ. This clown has killed me today. 😂😂😂

If your flight is delayed you will be notified right from the first class lounge. You wouldn’t need to walk up to the gates before you find that out.

You see boy, airports have these things called PA systems that inform all waiting passengers about the status of their flight. I’m surprised such an alleged frequent flyer like you doesn’t know this 😂😂

GTFOH stupid clown. You didn’t fly no first class yesterday. Keep spinning all kinds of ridiculous excuses. “The airport was too big” 😂😂 soon you will say the PA was broken that’s what you didn’t hear the delay announcement and decided to sit at the gates 🤣🤣

Abeg I am tired of you. You’re a ridiculous human being on so many levels. You somehow took pictures only while you were waiting at the gate and not while you where In the lounge or in the first class cabin itself. This fool thinks I was born yesterday 😂😂

Let’s never forget… This is the post that made IjeBos lose his shit after being exposed for the fraud he is who doesn’t even know how airports work, never mind being the frequent premium flyer he constantly lies to be.

He tried so many distraction tactics afterwards but only ended up making a bigger fool of himself.

The pleasure is mine.

Cc: Basilico, Bemeruca
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2023
AngelicBeing:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2023
MentalCase98:

This person is either IjeBos or 1stGenAmerican alternative monicker. Only shows up here at very strategic times.

Naaa. Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2023
bemeruca:

Naaa. Lol

You know the person?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2023
MentalCase98:

Let’s never forget… This is the post that made IjeBos lose his shit after being exposed for the fraud he is who doesn’t even know how airports work, never mind being the frequent premium flyer he constantly lies to be.

He tried so many distraction tactics afterwards but only ended up making a bigger fool of himself.

The pleasure is mine.

If you are in first class, there are more interesting things to take photos of and not a general area. Ijebos has the brain of a centipede
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2023
MentalCase98:

You know the person?

The fools ije and first gen don't talk like angelicb

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2023
bemeruca:

If you are in first class, there are more interesting things to take photos of and not a general area. Ijebos has the brain of a centipede

He just won’t lay down. That’s what annoys me.

You’ve been caught in an obvious lie. Just own it and shut up. But nooo, all he does is take a few hours to re-strategize then come back with some more bullshit that makes even less sense.

The fact that the clown considers entering a plane to be a big deal speaks volumes about his rudimentary level of intellect 😂😂

My first flight was before I could even say my name. Such a primitive fool that boy is I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AngelicBeing: 5:20am On Nov 22, 2023
bemeruca:

The fools ije and first gen don't talk like angelicb
Well said jare, l come hear to laugh at the funny intercontinental war going on here and the daily drama , some of the things that cracked me up are , Havard graduate, first class lounge, Excel sheet for posters here, l am richer than Dangote and Elon musk, my family is the owner of Sheraton Abuja, my uncle is the best friend to Donald Trump, 3000 naira sent to me by my mom, dad beating his wife, you are not in the US , MY dad is the founder of Cambridge University, l will beat you up if l see you in Qatar, l will send your name to FBI , lsraeli mossad,EFCC to arrest you, l have 300 Trillion pounds in my bedroom, l have 700 billion dollars contract in Dubai, and all manner of funny comments on here, like seriously , una no dey Taya, so much time to banter and and fight daily, nawaocheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2023
Let's remember Kyle Rittenhouse. One of his charge was for attempted murder on this guy.
I'm surprised I didn't see this photo. The guy is holding a gun with his biceps shot off.Pretty accurate shit from Kyle considering he was on the ground when he pulled off this shot. Of course using an assault weapon.
Obrigardo whats your take on this?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Well said jare, l come hear to laugh at the funny intercontinental war going on here and the daily drama , some of the things that cracked me up are , Havard graduate, first class lounge, Excel sheet for posters here, l am richer than Dangote and Elon musk, my family is the owner of Sheraton Abuja, my uncle is the best friend to Donald Trump, 3000 naira sent to me by my mom, dad beating his wife, you are not in the US , MY dad is the founder of Cambridge University, l will beat you up if l see you in Qatar, l will send your name to FBI , lsraeli mossad,EFCC to arrest you, l have 300 Trillion pounds in my bedroom, l have 700 billion dollars contract in Dubai, and all manner of funny comments on here, like seriously , una no dey Taya, so much time to banter and and fight daily, nawaocheesy

😂😂😂😂 funny but actually a good summary of this thread.

All these are mostly caused by just one user. Whenever he goes away the conversation becomes more substantive. As soon as he shows up things derail pretty fast.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AngelicBeing: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2023
MentalCase98:

😂😂😂😂 funny but actually a good summary of this thread.

All these are mostly caused by just one user. Whenever he goes away the conversation becomes more substantive. As soon as he shows up things derail pretty fast.
Then the moderator, Myndd44, Dominique and Seun should keep an eye on this thread and flog serious Koboko laden with chilly pepper as depicted in the picture below on derailers on here shocked

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2023
bemeruca:

A connoisseur of fine wines, He would have uploaded at least a glass of red wine and a beef Wellington meal inflight 😀😀😀

Does the spreadsheet have an 8course meal. Hurry up . Google quickly Ije.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
https://twitter.com/i/status/1726696801997373850

Undercover officers urging protesters to go "into the Capitol".
Agent provocateur.

More on Ray Epps.

https://twitter.com/Truth_InMedia/status/1726680850220351620

Ray Epps hopped on a plane wearing his MAGA cap & flew across the country... then skipped Trump's rally?

For 2 days, he urged EVERYONE he came across to "go INTO the Capitol", was at front of barricades... then didn't go in himself?

Disappeared off the FBI's Most Wanted List?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
After what I called 'ongoing debates', the decisions are finaling coming in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
budaatum:
After what I called 'ongoing debates', the decisions are finaling coming in.

Harvard knows best. Gender is a social construct.
Gender is assigned by the doctor at birth

Take a moment — yes, right now — to consider your gender. Do you identify as a woman, man, or another gender: essentially, how would you describe your gender identity? How do you show your gender to other people through how you look or act — in other words, your gender expression? And has your gender identity or gender expression changed or stayed the same over time?

Questions like these can be especially valuable if you’re wondering about how gender identity and expression may shift as children grow up. And, of course, these questions may also resonate with many adults.
Blah blah blah

Gender fluidity refers to change over time in a person’s gender expression or gender identity, or both

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
basilico:
Let's remember Kyle Rittenhouse. One of his charge was for attempted murder on this guy.
I'm surprised I didn't see this photo. The guy is holding a gun with his biceps shot off.Pretty accurate shit from Kyle considering he was on the ground when he pulled off this shot. Of course using an assault weapon.
Obrigardo whats your take on this?

One thing I've come to know in life is that truth is never objective because there will be some other mf idiot keeping it that way.

If you want to debate about an attempted murder charge, what becomes of you when you really think about it that he took away two people's lives, what does your heart really tell you?

I could ask you, are you the one who placed the gun in his hand? Do you know if he took the gun from the ground after he was shot? How do come to a conclusion of your "truth" like you are God?

The fact that a man like you could fire some bullets to tear off a man arm, I feel cringe and scared thinking about that sight.

So I have strong reservations about your moral judgement because you are one lousy sick person.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obrigardo:

One thing I've come to know in life is that truth is never objective because there will be some other mf idiot keeping it that way.

If you want to debate about an attempted murder charge, what becomes of you when you really think about it that he took away two people's lives, what does your heart really tell you?

I could ask you, are you the one who placed the gun in his hand? Do you know if he took the gun from the ground after he was shot? How do come to a conclusion of your "truth" like you are God?

The fact that a man like you could fire some bullets to tear off a man arm, I feel cringe and scared thinking about that sight.

So I have strong reservations about your moral judgement because you are one lousy sick person.

This guy is the dumbest thing alive. Dumber than a rock
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obrigardo:

Yoi don't believe this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3yrcLbQvc?feature=shared
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
basilico:

Take a moment — yes, right now — to consider your gender. Do you identify as a woman, man, or another gender: essentially, how would you describe your gender identity?

My gender identity is buda. You don't need to like it and nor do I need your permission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
MentalCase98:

The pleasure is mine.

Look at this the Dork call. Hey fellow dorks, Basilico, Bemeruca, I'm getting my head bashed, I've exposed the fact that I've never been on a plane and I'm being made a fool. Come help.
What a collection of dorks and losers you three are. Two practiced Liars, 2 Mentally ill peons, and a dead-beat dad. Nice squad you got there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) ... (4452) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1 and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.