Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,819 members, 7,976,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:44 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1933120 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) ... (4518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2023
The left eatig itself. New York mayor has an accuser come forward about being sexually assaulted by him 8 years ago.Gee democrats and gender violence😭😭 Remember New York passed the adult survivors act to allow victims sue one year after statue of limitations. They was happy someone sued Trump and won some damages. Now it's biting them. Puff Diddy settled out of court this week.
Eric Adams after criticism of illegals suddenly is facing investigation of campaign donations from Turkey with all his electronic devices seized by FBI.His chief fundraiser home was also searched for documents and his electronic devices were also seized..
I'm very sure DoJ has nothing to do with these upcoming tribulations of a black mayor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why is basilico loco so unfucked about the republican election fraud we know of, on the record. A bunch of them were caught voting for their dead relatives. Some voting out of state frauds like Mark Meadows. That man is not serious.

Democrats never cheated? I dare you to declare that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Obrigardo:

You see what I'm saying?
This is you. I mean, you have no shame so like a honest drunkard you sometimes have some sense of awareness in how ludicrous you sound.

Isn't that what I'm saying? Is this is not what Fox news did? You are crazy man.

What's wrong with what I stated and showed how media carries the water for violence by protected class of immigrants. Look at Ireland and France These are terror attacks yesterday by that protected class

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Democrats enacted a rule last year . After nomination of the presidential candidate, should the nominee step down , the DNC has sole authority to pick a nominee with no new primaries.
I'm.looking at Newsom, he went to China the other day, he cleaned up Frisco of street "urchins" when Xi came calling. He has also been touring states high profile style. JB went to meet his puppeteer in California.
Could Joe Biden be waiting for the nomination then steps down for Gavin Newsom. JB doesn't seem to care his poll numbers are below sea level
Cackling Kamala and Newsom are from the same state and most likely she would be dropped.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Way forward regarding the Truth about January 6.Form a new committee to investigate
1. Role of FBI
2. Coverup by the sham J6 committee
3. Capitol police brutality towards protesters
4. Selective prosecution of Capitol protesters
5. Celebrity J6 cops
7. Misconduct of federal judges.

https://www.declassified.live/p/time-for-truth-and-accountability

Verified footage of undercover cops working the crowds at the Capitol.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
basilico:

Democrats never cheated? I dare you to declare that.

The burden is on you
You haven't shown any conviction yet but you continue to see this. Big head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
basilico:
Verified footage of undercover cops working the crowds at the Capitol.

You forgot to include the video of Biden calling on Antifa to charge the Capitol to stop the steal and “Hang Mike Pence”.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
PDPGuy:

Yeah. It’s like the indictments had the opposite effect on him. It’s truly remarkable in the sense that 15-20 years ago, a state or federal indictment would be the automatic end of any politician’s campaign; but today it’s a massive boost in the polls for the indicted politician

The Republican party has been trending this way for a while. Indictments still matter for Democrats.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2023
budaatum:

You forgot to include the video of Biden calling on Antifa to charge the Capitol to stop the steal and “Hang Mike Pence”.

No I don't have that because a thief can never protest his stolen bounty.
I have better.
This is a compilation of Joe Biden gripping prepubescent girls boobs & waists, generally acting more like a dotting grandpa than a closeted paedo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PkGl3-Tec

Also this is a screenshot of Joe Bidens daughter's diary where she felt molested Where she writes she took showers with her dad, and she felt that was inappropriate. Wonder whether her dad was gropping her in the shower .
FBI did a SWAT search on O'Keefe because of this diary.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Dublin. We all know an Algerian man who had lived there for twenty years stabbed 3 school children and two adults 2 days ago.
There were widespread riots with heavily armed force deployed to quell them..As expected the rioters have been labelled Right Wing for whatever reasons . Meaning the left was not involved most likely because the right is usually anti immigration.
New York Times. NYT. Published this calling it online rumours.Blatant lies .
To think that some people here quote NYT as a source is enough to make me weep.

Putting it this way. Alex Jones denied Sandy Hook massacre and was fined $1 trillion dollars. How much should NYT be fined?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2023
Yahoo reporting that US and Germany want to force Zelensky to negotiate with Putin. Their source is German outlet Bild which they are labelling as a 'tabloid'

https://news.yahoo.com/german-us-pushing-zelensky-negotiate-174722243.html?guccounter=1

cc bemeruca

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2023
basilico:

I have better.

You must be glad he was found guilty then.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
basilico:

Putting it this way. Alex Jones denied Sandy Hook massacre and was fined $1 trillion dollars. How much should NYT be fined?

Only you would put it in a way that it isn't.

If NYT does what Alex did they'd be fined 1T.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
These are the people blaming President Biden for high grocery prices.
Fúck all to criminal trump and his maga cultists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
basilico:

I have better.
This is a compilation of Joe Biden gripping prepubescent girls boobs & waists, generally acting more like a dotting grandpa than a closeted paedo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PkGl3-Tec

Also this is a screenshot of Joe Bidens daughter's diary where she felt molested Where she writes she took showers with her dad, and she felt that was inappropriate. Wonder whether her dad was gropping her in the shower .
FBI did a SWAT search on O'Keefe because of this diary.

If not for criminal trump, would you have turned out this pathetic? Maybe not, because attacking President Biden with this doesn't translate to policy wins. So why does this make you feel good?

What a creepy fool. Get out of maga cult before it totally ruins your life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
basilico:

Cackling Kamala

I wonder if you have a self reflection some times to think how despicable you are. Woe betide me you don't piss on yourself if you just saw VP Harris standing facing you irl.
Now you are borrowing the racist dog whistles of the hateful cultists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
IjeBos:
Good Read for those who don't believe in systemic racism.
https://www.propublica.org/article/louisiana-judges-ignored-prisoners-petitions-without-review-fifth-circuit

Believers choose what to believe, is what I find, and will ignore or twist facts and evidence to confirm their belief, as you might have found in your thread re dump in the religious section.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
basilico:
Yahoo reporting that US and Germany want to force Zelensky to negotiate with Putin. Their source is German outlet Bild which they are labelling as a 'tabloid'

https://news.yahoo.com/german-us-pushing-zelensky-negotiate-174722243.html?guccounter=1

cc bemeruca

Even putin wants to talk now. They death on both side is just too much and no one seem to be gaining ground. This is what I have been saying like a year ago

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
Would be interesting, considering all the peace talk that's already been done.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_negotiations_in_the_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
budaatum:
Would be interesting, considering all the peace talk that's already been done.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_negotiations_in_the_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

Thanks for growing me. 2022 April 9 Boris Johnson flew to Kiev and adviced Zelensky the Nazi to keep waging war ( instead of working for peace ) promising him shitload of weapons
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
bemeruca:

Even putin wants to talk now. They death on both side is just too much and no one seem to be gaining ground. This is what I have been saying like a year ago

My beef with the war is the toll on economic meltdown of the global economy. Our sponsor cut corners, sent me on a year sabbatical.
Stuff shot up. Everything..Worst thing. These bloody guys take in the money to stop local fuel refining.telling us some Malta refinery is idle
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
basilico:

Thanks for growing me. 2022 April 9 Boris Johnson flew to Kiev and adviced Zelensky the Nazi to keep waging war ( instead of working for peace ) promising him shitload of weapons

Least we know who told you that.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
basilico:

My beef with the war is the toll on economic meltdown of the global economy. Our sponsor cut corners, sent me on a year sabbatical.
Stuff shot up. Everything..Worst thing. These bloody guys take in the money to stop local fuel refining.telling us some Malta refinery is idle

Crazy. Ego has a part on Putin's side.
Let them sign an agreement and end the war. No Nato expansion.

As for Palestine and Hamas, Israel needs to die, after that the two great satan which is United states and Russia. They are fighting a religious war.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
bemeruca:

As for Palestine and Hamas, Israel needs to die, .....

Wasn't expecting this. Wish you had the intelligence to discuss it, but.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
bemeruca:

As for Palestine and Hamas, Israel needs to die, after that the two great satan which is United states and Russia. They are fighting a religious war.

To the victor goes the spoils of war. The victorious write the history.
I think I saw somewhere that the new Argentina president will want Falklands islands back.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
basilico:

To the victor goes the spoils of war. The victorious write the history.

That's why you should use your brain and not just believe the stories of the victors.

That said, can you explain to me why you do not accept the stories by the victor of the last election and insist on accepting the story of the loser?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
bemeruca:

shocked shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
budaatum:

That's why you should use your brain and not just believe the stories of the victors.

That said, can you explain to me why you do not accept the stories by the victor of the last election and insist on accepting the story of the loser?

I already know who writes history so anything I read , I must always mentally consider whether a narrative is being pushed
I have not seen any evidence of fraud produced and discussed in court. Don't tell me judges are brighter than the lawyers who filed sworn affidavits from witnesses.
Dems never want voter ID because it will suppress black voters.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
budaatum:

Wasn't expecting this. Wish you had the intelligence to discuss it, but.....

You don't have the intelligence to understand. that is what Palestine is all about, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Yemen etc. From the RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE OF JEWS.

You have been wrong on so many things. especially when it comes to Ukraine and Israel. you will continue to be wrong.
in the mosque, they teach them how they will kill of israel, then the great satan US and then Gog and Magog = Russia. this battle will bring Jesus back to earth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
bemeruca:

You don't have the intelligence to understand. that is what Palestine is all about, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Yemen etc. From the RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE OF JEWS.

You have been wrong on so many things. especially when it comes to Ukraine and Israel. you will continue to be wrong.
in the mosque, they teach them how they will kill of israel, then the great satan US and then Gog and Magog = Russia. this battle will bring Jesus back to earth.

Budaatum should debunk this video.

We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them (the Jews) to eternal torture.'”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqmEpTN-RI
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
basilico:

Budaatum should debunk this video.

buda does not waste buda's time watching your pointless videos not to talk of debunking them because buda has already debunked you basilico, and wouldn't let you consume more of buda's time than is necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) ... (4518) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1, budaatum, wirinet(m), SAKUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.