Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,520 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746150 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
basilico:

I lied really. Cohen the liar said under oath that Trump never asked him to inflate.

Show us where he said this so we can stop calling you liar.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
basilico:

What's the original sin?

LMAO! Deflection as usual. Guy just stop talking trash.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
basilico:

I lied really. Cohen the liar said under oath that Trump never asked him to inflate.
Cohen was counsel

Budaatum just showed where it is clearly stated that Cohen said Trump ordered him to do it so stop lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
LordReed:

Budaatum just showed where it is clearly stated that Cohen said Trump ordered him to do it so stop lying.

Maybe you and budaatum don't care about the truth, you only care about anythign that makes trump look bad.
basilico is saying this:
Michael Cohen, the former lawyer and fixer of Donald Trump, admitted that he lied to Congress in 2019 when he said he did not remember Trump ever asking him or Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, to inflate the numbers for the financial statements of Trump’s assets. Cohen made this admission during the cross-examination by Alina Habba, one of Trump’s lawyers, in the civil fraud trial against Trump in New York. Habba was trying to undermine Cohen’s credibility as a witness by pointing out his previous lies and contradictions.

That was under oath. in fact:
Trump attorney Alina Habba sought to discredit Cohen as a witness in cross-examination Wednesday, questioning him after he said he was not actually guilty of tax evasion despite pleading guilty to it in 2018 and getting him to acknowledge it was the first time he had said that in open court.

I remember saying he pleaded guilty when he was not. He is admitting that. Cohen was going around taping people. Who does that? He is the worst kind of human being and trump do know how to surround himself with idiots.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
LordReed:

He has gone quiet my Lord I see.

He'll come back claiming 2000 mules kraken after covering his eyes so he can claim the truth he sees does not exist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
bemeruca:

....and trump do know how to surround himself with idiots.

Like basilico and you co.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
budaatum:

He'll come back claiming 2000 mules kraken after covering his eyes so he can claim the truth he sees does not exist.

but its you and Lordreed that are spreading BS. it is established that what cohen said cannot be taken seriously. it is against trump so you will self-service on it grin

TDS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
budaatum:

Like basilico and you co.

Yeah, Never met him, Basilico is in Africa cheesy. But don't let that stop you from Displaying your love for lunacy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
basilico:

I can list many links from.politicians and experts opining on how voter ID harms the marginalized
On image below is the American Bar Association take, which is not a ragtag bunch of lawyers.
Seems like marginalized communities esp bleks have a problem obtaining an ID which is a requirement to buy alcohol. Or some form of ID for SSN, bank account holding or a driving licence. Please.
Next?

After this you might want to agree that the voter ID is a danger to democrats because they want illegal aliens to vote.
cc Timiofak ( You are a nice guy that can convert to MAGA) 😀😀😀.

You've never voted in the US, yet you are an expert on US voting.
You've never filed US taxes, yet are an expert on filing US taxes.
You've never had a US bank account, driver's license, or SSN, yet are an expert on the necessities of US bank accounts, driver's licenses and SSNs.
I'm a Nigerian citizen and sufficiently understanding the Nigerian regulatory system to get the stuff I have to do is stressful enough, I can't imagine dedicating the copious amounts of time you do researching a country you aren't a resident of and have no business with just to write the amount of nonsense you do and continuously be wrong about it.
Go rest.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
IjeBos:

You've never had a US bank account, driver's license, or SSN, yet are an expert on the necessities of US bank accounts, driver's licenses and SSNs.
I'm a Nigerian citizen and sufficiently understanding the Nigerian regulatory system to get the stuff I have to do is stressful enough, I can't imagine dedicating the copious amounts of time you do researching a country you aren't a resident of and have no business with just to write the amount of nonsense you do and continuously be wrong about it.
Go rest.

Oh just shut up.

You have never been to the Middle East yet you are an expert in the crisis over there. You can navigate the complexity of the crisis.

Shut up and behave like a person for once. No one except you makes statements like this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
bemeruca:

but its you and Lordreed that are spreading BS. it is established that what cohen said cannot be taken seriously. it is against trump so you will self-service on it grin

TDS

LoLz! What next are you going to say, the sky is green and clouds are red?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Go rest.

LMAO! He is just talking trash.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
bemeruca:

Maybe you and budaatum don't care about the truth, you only care about anythign that makes trump look bad.
basilico is saying this:
Michael Cohen, the former lawyer and fixer of Donald Trump, admitted that he lied to Congress in 2019 when he said he did not remember Trump ever asking him or Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, to inflate the numbers for the financial statements of Trump’s assets. Cohen made this admission during the cross-examination by Alina Habba, one of Trump’s lawyers, in the civil fraud trial against Trump in New York. Habba was trying to undermine Cohen’s credibility as a witness by pointing out his previous lies and contradictions.

That was under oath. in fact:
Trump attorney Alina Habba sought to discredit Cohen as a witness in cross-examination Wednesday, questioning him after he said he was not actually guilty of tax evasion despite pleading guilty to it in 2018 and getting him to acknowledge it was the first time he had said that in open court.

I remember saying he pleaded guilty when he was not. He is admitting that. Cohen was going around taping people. Who does that? He is the worst kind of human being and trump do know how to surround himself with idiots.

LoLz. Trump surrounds himself withthebestidiots I guess. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Trump surrounds himself withthebestidiots I guess. Bwahahahahaha!

Which is one reason I don't want him to run again. But it seems the people want him to run.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
bemeruca:

Oh just shut up.

You have never been to the Middle East yet you are an expert in the crisis over there. You can navigate the complexity of the crisis.

Shut up and behave like a person for once. No one except you makes statements like this.

I think you make my point. Years ago, after 9/11, I dedicated tons of time researching Israel/Palestine. I mean tons of time. Read books and more books, watched documentaries, discussed with Arabs and Israeli's I knew to understand prevailing perceptions. Largely because I felt Israel and the US were intertwined because of the support the US gave Israel and I wanted to understand what my tax dollars supported and US policy.

So, the question is why do you and Basilico spend hours upon hours upon hours only in this thread talking about the US?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
budaatum:

Tomorrow he will claim he never said the kraken was coming. LoLz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
IjeBos:

I think you make my point. Years ago, after 9/11, I dedicated tons of time researching Israel/Palestine. I mean tons of time. Read books and more books, watched documentaries, discussed with Arabs and Israeli's I knew to understand prevailing perceptions. Largely because I felt Israel and the US were intertwined because of the support the US gave Israel and I wanted to understand what my tax dollars supported and US policy.

So, the question is why do you and Basilico spend hours upon hours upon hours only in this thread talking about the US?

You research but basilico did not research. He has not paid tax, never voted so even with research he cannot know. You are a stupid grin

Nothing you know about Palestine. Zero.

Have you asked yourself why Jordan killed Palestinian refugees and PLO? They tried to take over Jordan do you know. After Jordan is paying heavy for joining a fight against Israel on their behalf.

They did same in Lebanon. Ask yourself why Jordan and Egypt won't take them
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
I know all we'll get from you is your twisted maths is racist understanding. Still, and so we can at least say we gave you other reasons to consider.

https://apnews.com/article/palestinian-jordan-egypt-israel-refugee-502c06d004767d4b64848d878b66bd3d

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
bemeruca:

You research but basilico did not research. He has not paid tax, never voted so even with research he cannot know. You are a stupid grin

Nothing you know about Palestine. Zero.

Have you asked yourself why Jordan killed Palestinian refugees and PLO? They tried to take over Jordan do you know. After Jordan is paying heavy for joining a fight against Israel on their behalf.

They did same in Lebanon. Ask yourself why Jordan and Egypt won't take them

He doesn't know and neither do you. That's why both of you are ALWAYS, consistently WRONG.

But you seem to have dodged the question again. I had a reason for my research and a reason for spending hours and hours researching Israel and Palestine and why MY country gives so much of OUR money to Israel and acts as it's chief backer and whether that was beneficial to the US. What is your reason for spending hours and hours and hours and hours on this thread talking about TRUMP and US taxes and the US voting systems? Why do you seemingly care more about a country you aren't a citizen and aren't a resident of than the one you are?

And your constant inability to conjugate verbs is grating. You sound like an illiterate. Honestly, was English your first language? Don't think I've seen someone write as persistently poorly as you. The sentences you write aren't that complex that you should be making the basic mistakes you do.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
IjeBos:

He doesn't know and neither do you. That's why both of you are ALWAYS, consistently WRONG.

But you seem to have dodged the question again. I had a reason for my research and a reason for spending hours and hours researching Israel and Palestine and why MY country gives so much of OUR money to Israel and acts as it's chief backer and whether that was beneficial to the US. What is your reason for spending hours and hours and hours and hours on this thread talking about TRUMP and US taxes and the US voting systems? Why do you seemingly care more about a country you aren't a citizen and aren't a resident of than the one you are?

And your constant inability to conjugate verbs is grating. You sound like an illiterate. Honestly, was English your first language? Don't think I've seen someone write as persistently poorly as you. The sentences you write aren't that complex that you should be making the basic mistakes you do.

Dude shut up, from your very first post here, you have been saying research does not matter. You haven't been in the US, you are not in the US so you cannot know or you don't have the right to talk about US politics. That is you and your mentality since you discovered this thread.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
bemeruca:

Dude shut up, from your very first post here, you have been saying research does not matter. You haven't been in the US, you are not in the US so you cannot know or you don't have the right to talk about US politics. That is you and your mentality since you discovered this thread.

Quote me where/when I said research doesn't matter.
You can do all the research you want, but will always be limited. The more research, the closer you get, but still be always limited until you live/experience it. The reason why people who study French Literature spend semesters in France etc. etc. But, rational people understand that. You and basilico don't seem to . You chime in on America's voting systems, but where you live you vote and put your ballots in tupperware containers, while people easily steal them and drive away. What reference can you even have to understand how secure America's systems are?

You speak in this thread as if you have some mastered expertise on all things the United States, while you can't even seem to master the English language.

Again, I ask you What is your reason for spending hours and hours and hours and hours on this thread?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
budaatum:

Was he inflating his net worth on bank loans requests. Or in talk in some dingy nightclubs?
Again as Bemeruca rightly pointed out under oath Cohen said Trump never asked him to inflate.
There you go.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
From the NYTimes
Gift Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/25/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-death-toll.html?unlocked_article_code=1.CE0.7v4N.uJwKI773-bDR&smid=url-share

People are being killed in Gaza more quickly, they say, than in even the deadliest moments of U.S.-led attacks in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan, which were themselves widely criticized by human rights groups.

Precise comparisons of war dead are impossible, but conflict-casualty experts have been taken aback at just how many people have been reported killed in Gaza — most of them women and children — and how rapidly.

It is not just the scale of the strikes — Israel said it had engaged more than 15,000 targets before reaching a brief cease-fire in recent days. It is also the nature of the weaponry itself.

Israel’s liberal use of very large weapons in dense urban areas, including U.S.-made 2,000-pound bombs that can flatten an apartment tower, is surprising, some experts say.

“It’s beyond anything that I’ve seen in my career,” said Marc Garlasco, a military adviser for the Dutch organization PAX and a former senior intelligence analyst at the Pentagon. To find a historical comparison for so many large bombs in such a small area, he said, we may “have to go back to Vietnam, or the Second World War.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
IjeBos:
From the NYTimes
Gift Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/25/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-death-toll.html?unlocked_article_code=1.CE0.7v4N.uJwKI773-bDR&smid=url-share

Because Hamas is using them as bulletproof.

The UN has been behind the radicalization of the Palestinian kids.
Let this sink in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
IjeBos:

Quote me where/when I said research doesn't matter.
You can do all the research you want, but will always be limited. The more research, the closer you get, but still be always limited until you live/experience it. The reason why people who study French Literature spend semesters in France etc. etc. But, rational people understand that. You and basilico don't seem to . You chime in on America's voting systems, but where you live you vote and put your ballots in tupperware containers, while people easily steal them and drive away. What reference can you even have to understand how secure America's systems are?

You speak in this thread as if you have some mastered expertise on all things the United States, while you can't even seem to master the English language.

Again, I ask you What is your reason for spending hours and hours and hours and hours on this thread?

Because you keep saying you don't live in the US and you have never been there you cannot know what is going on. That's what you have been saying. By saying that you are making the point except you live in the US you should not speak because you don't know. In other words, your research does not matter, you must live in the US to know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! You don't need an ID to get SSN stop saying what you don't know. My children are citizens and I am not so which ID did i present to get their SSN?

Voter ID will be suppression because that is what the Republicans want to use it for.

This nonsense of illegals voting is just pure nonsense. The voter rolls are compiled using citizenship data so how can an illegal get on the roll?

I said a form of voterID for elections. Everyone has some form of ID , getting a voter ID does not disenfranchise anyone willing to get one.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2023
basilico:

I said a form of voterID for elections. Everyone has some form of ID , getting a voter ID does not disenfranchise anyone willing to get one.

Why do they need to register separately for it? Why not just verify the person on the voting register and issue the voterID?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2023
bemeruca:

Because Hamas is using them as bulletproof.

The UN has been behind the radicalization of the Palestinian kids.
Let this sink in.

How is the UN behind the radicalization of the Palestinian kids?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2023
LordReed:

Why do they need to register separately for it? Why not just verify the person on the voting register and issue the voterID?

Is that not where fraud comes in..If you automatically register using say Driving Licence then that means non citizens get on the register. How often are the registers cleaned?
When it comes to mail in votes, there are all possibilities of non citizens getting a ballot
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2023
LordReed:

One is by running perpetual refugee camps UNRWA.
Two most if not all Palestinians are Hamas, they are paid by the UN.
Three by UN being antagonist towards Israel by virtue of resolutions , Hamas is emboldened.
Four. By calling for quick ceasefires eg in 2014 and against Hesbolla, the criminal terror orgs are given time to plan the next major genocide
Five.By turning a blind eye to the Hamas weapons factories located in UN run hospitals and schools.
Sic
Six. By UN giving Palestinians money to pay off families of those killed in their suicide bombings and mass murder of Jews. PLO pays depending on the success of their ' martyrs'. Why would countries give them aid of which upto $300m a year is to compensate for life families whose loved ones executed terror attacks on Israelis.
https://jcpa.org/paying-salaries-terrorists-contradicts-palestinian-vows-peaceful-intentions/

I could go on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2023
LordReed:

Because UNRWA fund the schools that radicalize kids in palestine

(1) (2) (3) ... (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.