Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719575 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
IjeBos:
I guess by Benvalino and Basilico's (I'll call them Beavis and Butthead from now on) standard the Pope is a Jew-Hater as well.

https://www.politico.eu/article/israel-hamas-conflict-terrorism-pope-francis-middle-east/

It has always been terrorism Gayboy. Remember, you boys hamas slaughtered 1300 innocent children. 85% of Palestinians support and danced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
bemeruca:

It has always been terrorism Gayboy. Remember, you boys hamas slaughtered 1300 innocent children. 85% of Palestinians support and danced

shocked Seems like you need to spend more time on "Hooked on Phonics" and less in this forum.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Every accusation seems to be a confesion with the GOP.

Where to even begin? The investigative journalism outlet Florida Center for Government Accountability has a story today alleging that Christian Ziegler, the chair of the Florida GOP, sexually assaulted a woman. This would be enough to attract attention, but this woman was allegedly having a ménage à trois with him and his wife Bridget, the erstwhile crusading chair of the Sarasota school board and a co-founder of the parents’ rights group Moms for Liberty.

The accusations in the story—which Mother Jones could not independently verify—are wild, to say the least:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/11/a-florida-gop-leader-a-moms-for-liberty-founder-and-allegations-of-group-sex-and-rape/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2023
budaatum:

Nothing special about it.

Every one at the address they are registered at for rates plus anyone who lives in their household is sent a voters registration form on which they can indicate that they wish to vote by post and would be let.

They don't send unsolicited ballots to open fields, malls, vacant plots, abandoned sewerage plants, etc ?
Good for UK.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

They don't send unsolicited ballots to open fields, malls, vacant plots etc ?
Good for UK.

I don't think they send unsolicited ballots to open fields, malls, vacant plots in United States neither, but I bet kraken told you they did, under dump.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

Even though I suspect the information provided in that link, it still shows several European countries that use vote by mail.

I doubt it's a leftist website which would just be propaganda and opinion shaping.
Nothing prevents you from verifying their data.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2023
budaatum:

I don't think they send unsolicited ballots to open fields, malls, vacant plots in United States neither, but I bet kraken told you they did, under dump.

Nah, I posted a liink showing excess ballots sent all over. Feel free to prove that they only sent to valid addresses
Cartoons don't help your case.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2023
[s]
IjeBos:
Every accusation seems to be a confesion with the GOP.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/11/a-florida-gop-leader-a-moms-for-liberty-founder-and-allegations-of-group-sex-and-rape
[/s]

Motherjones is a source to quote really? For someone who went to college?
dailykos and slate are propaganda extreme far left nutjobs.add rolling stones too. Don't bring their propaganda here.
Scouring the dregs to find a GOP pervert in a crime field the left excels in.
Like NYC mayor. Or this democrat Senator Durbin, a good friend of Bill
Clinton who blocked official Epstein flight logs esp to paedo island via Lolita Express.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:37am On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! You don't need an ID to get SSN stop saying what you don't know. My children are citizens and I am not so which ID did i present to get their SSN?

Voter ID will be suppression because that is what the Republicans want to use it for.

This nonsense of illegals voting is just pure nonsense. The voter rolls are compiled using citizenship data so how can an illegal get on the roll?

How does the bold make sense?

Identify yourself with any govt approved ID with your picture has now become suppression when you can go to any DPS and get a ID for free
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2023
budaatum:

I was exaggerating, but some states sent a ballot to every registered voter. Where some had died or moved or changed addresses without requesting change of details. As long as the voter registration was not updated everyone in it was sent ballots.
Including locations that had been turned into a cemetery maybe.
This is one case. Snopes says it's true but was a computer error.
In another hundreds of ballots were sent to a university hostel which had been closed thanks to covid.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2023
I just came here to say that Gavin Newsome finished and humiliated Ron DeSantis in that debate.

911 I would like to report a murder(sarcasm). grin grin

For those interested you can watch the debate here. https://www.youtube.com/live/S0n0Crjvuso?si=qyPPssp28BpoHMCu

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2023
More on judicial blockade of electoral fraud.
Arizona judge yesterday denies Kari Lake motion to inspect absentee ballot envelopes.
Because it's gonna make people lose confidence in the process.
Of course once they see the massive fraud.
Some people think US is a gold standard in everything.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

I doubt it's a leftist website which would just be propaganda and opinion shaping.
Nothing prevents you from verifying their data.

And nothing stops you from admitting that some European countries vote by mail.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2023
More on covid.
Texas AG sues Pfizer over misrepresentation of covid vaccines .

New Zealand sees the largest annual death rates since 1918 Influenza epidemic. A whistleblower attributes this to covid vaccines.

As I keep saying Truth can never be buried forever.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

And nothing stops you from admitting that some European countries vote by mail.

I said most do not allow postal vote. And those that do have some special exemptions
You want me to repost?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

I said most do not allow postal vote. And those that do have some special exemptions
You want me to repost?

Yes repost what you said.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2023
Nothing to see here. Letitia James mortgage cosigned by Arhur Engeron relative the judge overseeing Trump no fraud case
Can't vouch for this though.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

Yes repost what you said.

You are now clutching at the straws.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

You are now clutching at the straws.

Go back to the link you posted and tell me what special circumstances is required to vote by mail in Germany.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
I just came here to say that Gavin Newsome finished and humiliated Ron DeSantis in that debate.

911 I would like to report a murder(sarcasm). grin grin

For those interested you can watch the debate here. https://www.youtube.com/live/S0n0Crjvuso?si=qyPPssp28BpoHMCu

Everyone sees what they want to see and believe whatever they want.
Newsom father in law ran away from Commiefornia to Florida because of better safety, lower taxes and better governance.😜😜

https://x.com/RonDeSantis/status/1730410605360697411?s=20

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

Go back to the link you posted and tell me what special circumstances is required to vote by mail in Germany.
Are you marking mathematics homework? Or literacy? Most EU don't even allow postal voting. Anyone reading what I meant by special circumstances knows what I meant. Only Germany by the way?
Infact from image below this is a special circumstances in German elections. Unlike where dead voters get ballots sent to their current cemetery address in a first world country that some dunderhead think that being there increases IQ.

California, like several other states, made the decision during the COVID-19 pandemic to automatically mail election ballots to every registered voter
On Monday, the state announced that it would make the move permanent ― embracing the popular, accessible and flexible method of voting when an increasing number of Republican-led states are doing the opposite.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

Are you marking mathematics homework? Or literacy? Most EU don't even allow postal voting. Anyone reading what I meant by special circumstances knows what I meant. Only Germany by the way?
Infact from image below this is a special circumstances in German elections. Unlike where dead voters get ballots sent to their current cemetery address in a first world country that some dunderhead think that being there increases IQ.

California, like several other states, made the decision during the COVID-19 pandemic to automatically mail election ballots to every registered voter
On Monday, the state announced that it would make the move permanent ― embracing the popular, accessible and flexible method of voting when an increasing number of Republican-led states are doing the opposite.

Bwahahahahaha! It's a special circumstances to apply to the municipality of your residence? Talk about clutching at straws! LMFAO!

Tell me the special circumstances you need in Iceland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland and Switzerland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

Everyone sees what they want to see and believe whatever they want.
Newsom father in law ran away from Commiefornia to Florida because of better safety, lower taxes and better governance.😜😜

https://x.com/RonDeSantis/status/1730410605360697411?s=20
You wish, every sane person knows DeSantis cannot debate, doesn't have charisma and that Newsome embarrassed him with facts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! It's a special circumstances to apply to the municipality of your residence? Talk about clutching at straws! LMFAO!

Tell me the special circumstances you need in Iceland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland and Switzerland.

No it's not special case to request a ballot only when you need to vote by mail. Nothing special about it at all.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

You wish, every sane person knows DeSantis cannot debate, doesn't have charisma and that Newsome embarrassed him with facts.

I'm seeing different opinion elsewhere. Some facts that got DeSantis embarrassed would be ......
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

No it's not special case to request a ballot only when you need to vote by mail. Nothing special about it at all.

According to basilico:
anyone can vote by mail = special circumstance
Bwahahahahaha!

Still waiting for the special circumstances in the other countries I mentioned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Did any see Newsom giving extreme hateful magats their fair share? He floored desantis and hannity hands down

2024 won't be close.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2023
basilico:

What law did he break?

What an idiotic question.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2023
Obrigardo:

What an idiotic question.

Who was hurt by overstatement of assets , which is debatable.?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Obrigardo:
Did any see Newsom giving extreme hateful magats their fair share? He floored desantis and hannity hands down

2024 won't be close.

According to you. Newsom does not think so. None of them will be the nominee in 2024.

DeSantis also produced a poop map of San Frisco

This is a map of San Francisco,” said DeSantis.

“This is an app where they plot the human feces that are found on the streets of San Francisco. Almost the whole thing is covered except when a communist dictator comes to town. They cleaned everything up. So they’re willing to do it for a communist dictator, but they’re not willing to do it for their own people.

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/status/1730408735909244987?s=20

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

According to basilico:
anyone can vote by mail = special circumstance
Bwahahahahaha!

Still waiting for the special circumstances in the other countries I mentioned.

Being born and staying alive to the point of being able to vote on request is anothet special circumstance.
Not everyone born lives long enough to request a vote .

(1) (2) (3) ... (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, budaatum, Konkoja and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.