Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,134 members, 7,987,955 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1965993 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) ... (4560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 4:03pm On Mar 08
bemeruca:

He already did. I am no expert but I think Ijebos is suffering from manic-depressive illness. Also, he is suffering from DID one time he is GAY another time he is not 🤣

He has a cocktail of mental illnesses. The most obvious is bipolar disorder - - he’s a calm and rational married man with two kids one minute and an aggressive maniacal playboy with 10 girlfriends the next.

He also hates himself for his sexuality as evident in the way he tried to overcompensate by lying about his “girlfriends.

Lastly we all know he suffers from the depression, anxiety and emotional trauma caused by his violent upbringing. Watching his father constantly batter his mother to a pulp in front of him for years.

In summary he is a big mess and it’s sad to see a man of 45 go through this.

Abeg hold the clown down for me. I will be back in like 30 mins.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08
Hey Mods (Mynd44, HumbledbYGrace, osystein)

I was going through my mentions and noticed posts attributed to me that I did not author. It seems Bemrruca (benalvino) and Mentalcase98 (slyfoxx) have been abusing and manipulating this forums quoting system to falsely attribute posts that I have not authored to my username. I am not sure the reason (maybe to seed posts to use the images later) but at it is deceptive and dishonest at a minimum. What's worse is that I generally don't go through my mentions and so I would normally not have noticed it.

I believe these actions violate not only the written rules of not posting false information but the spirit of the quoting system by deceptively attributing posts to other people.

Here are some of the posts I have quickly found.
https://www.nairaland.com/8018160/he-coming-back#128749736
https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/4045#128778955
https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/4043#128748896
https://www.nairaland.com/8012365/suck-dick-5-million-naira/1#128748788

I have posted 1 example of the altered quote with the original post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 4:09pm On Mar 08
IjeBos:
Hey Mods (HumbledbYGrace, osystein)

I was going through my mentions and noticed posts attributed to me that I did not author. It seems Bemrruca (benalvino) and Mentalcase98 (slyfoxx) have been abusing and manipulating this forums quoting system to falsely attribute posts that I have not authored to my username. I am not sure the reason (maybe to seed posts to use the images later) but at it is deceptive and dishonest at a minimum. What's worse is that I generally don't go through my mentions and so I would normally not have noticed it.

I believe these actions violate not only the written rules of not posting false information but the spirit of the quoting system by deceptively attributing posts to other people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/4045#128778955
https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/4043#128748896

Hey mods (HumbledbYGrace, osystein)

While you’re at it, this same clown IjeBos AKA IjeBosb AKA CallMeDamien, AKA DaHighLife and numerous other monickers has been doxxing an entire family, posting their pictures/details and impersonating people using their names as his username for many months now.

I’m sure these actions violate a few nairaland rules as well as laws of Nigeria.

Please look into this before we bring nairaland down again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:21pm On Mar 08
IjeBos:

This is gold 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:24pm On Mar 08
Don't listen to IjeBos he is suffering from various disorders. His med given to him by his therapist ran out and now he is finding it difficult to play Dahighlife 🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:31pm On Mar 08
MentalCase98:

While you’re at it, this same clown IjeBos AKA IjeBosb AKA CallMeDamien, AKA DaHighLife and numerous other monickers has been doxxing an entire family, posting their pictures/details and impersonating people using their names as his username for many months now.

I’m sure these actions violate a few nairaland rules as well as laws of Nigeria.

😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:14pm On Mar 08
Had to research in shock at the fabrication, and them expecting one to buy magadumpness.

Use the report button too please.

IjeBos:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:01pm On Mar 08
basilico:

The decision was moved to the states.
Abortion is not a constitutional right as per the ruling.
Abortion is not a family planning method.
32000 babies saved as of 4 months ago means nothing to you but some woman somewhere could not find a baby murderer within a thousand miles pains you.Assuming it's not a rape case of course.
When Joe was sworn what was the inflation rate

That is why we need the Senate and the House to be fully controlled by Democrats, then we kill the filibuster and codify Abortion just like France. And so much more goodies that will follow.
It's so sad you are looking at the inflation rate when the President was sworn in.
Brooo, he's still in office and lets look at the present when it comes to this inflation stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:06pm On Mar 08
basilico loco has always laid claim that China owns President Biden, which is absurd on it's face.
But when you show him proof that russia, and china in some parts are doing what they can to help criminal trump, he will retun back with whataboutism.

The company that posted criminal trump's bond in the Carrol case has strong tentacles in russia, and owned by a subsidiary in China.

And basilico loco, the guy at the head of this company in the US was appointed by the criminal to his trade advisory board in 2018.

But go off about Hunter Biden, burisma and the big guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:24pm On Mar 08
Obama's star power is legendary.
7k likes in 7 mins. He is so on point.
There's no better person than President Biden to continue this American greatness into the next decade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:28pm On Mar 08
basilico loco would disagree and I wonder why!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:31am On Mar 09
Biden is not doing well with economy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:48am On Mar 09
DaHighLife:
Biden had a remarkably good State of the Union address last night.
Republicans had invested considerable effort in attempting to portray him as cognitively impaired. He effectively refuted those claims last night.

Begin with I was told that ......

He made. a revelation. Covid vaccines are now being used to help treat cancer.

The pandemic no longer controls our lives. The vaccines that saved us from COVID are now being used to help beat cancer.

Turning setback into comeback.

That’s America!

This was a written speech, not an off the cuff comment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:57am On Mar 09
Obrigardo:
basilico loco has always laid claim that China owns President Biden, which is absurd on it's face.
But when you show him proof that russia, and china in some parts are doing what they can to help criminal trump, he will retun back with whataboutism.

The company that posted criminal trump's bond in the Carrol case has strong tentacles in russia, and owned by a subsidiary in China.

And basilico loco, the guy at the head of this company in the US was appointed by the criminal to his trade advisory board in 2018.

But go off about Hunter Biden, burisma and the big guy.

That is an over the table deal. There is no money from Russia or China going to shell companies, then wired to his children and grandchildren.
What did Hunter know about oil to be paid $83,333 per month?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:02am On Mar 09
Obrigardo:
basilico loco would disagree and I wonder why!

Please note I have not t
said the economy is dying. The American economy is strong.
Joe Biden handlers wants to destroy what built America, then remake it with their own vision. It's called the Great Reset by WEF and the globalists.
One big factor that built America is Judeo Xtian values. Those values such as family are under assault every day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:07am On Mar 09
MentalCase98:

This fool has failed to dominate ideas here, he wants to shut down this topic. An epic failure. He thought Harvard would impress us, Latin, Radisson Blue, First Class lounges, Lincoln petrolmobile, etc.
I think I have the time to follow Ijebos to whatever topic he goes to and rubbish his brain dead ideas.
He is frustrated that we give him no space to bear down on us.
He expected to earn respect, instead we use his own words to show him what a pathetic loser he is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:49am On Mar 09
basilico:

This fool has failed to dominate ideas here, he wants to shut down this topic. An epic failure. He thought Harvard would impress us, Latin, Radisson Blue, First Class lounges, Lincoln petrolmobile, etc.
I think I have the time to follow Ijebos to whatever topic he goes to and rubbish his brain dead ideas.
He is frustrated that we give him no space to bear down on us.
He expected to earn respect, instead we use his own words to show him what a pathetic loser he is.

They are all like that. It must be some mental illness unique to liberal minded people all over the world. When they fail to convince you with their garbage leftist political ideologies, they become extremely aggressive and personal.

They can never just give their opinion or their rebuttal to your opinion in a civilized manner and leave it at that. The mere thought of disagreement or political dissent aggravates them to such an extent that they will do anything, including committing actual crimes, just to intimidate you, shut you down and eliminate you from the conversation. They are SICK people!

I remember one particular idiot - she is no longer very active on this thread but used to be a regular here - say one bad word about Joe Biden and this fool will come at you with so much venom you will wonder if you did something to her personally besides just having a different political opinion. The funny thing is that when you now face her she immediately starts playing victim and begging the mods to ban you for harassment lol.

Look at Obrigardo too, he’s one of the biggest bullies here but so quick to call the mods when you stand up to him. So you can see it’s a clear pattern of behavior for all of them. I really don’t know how empty and pathetic your personal life has to be for you to take politics and politicians so deeply personally but I guarantee you that most of these people have some kind of void in their lives that they try to fill with politics. They are not normal people at all.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:09am On Mar 09
Like how they call for Twitter to be shut down because they can't bully people on it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:24am On Mar 09
IjeBos:

You have got to be the most non-technical supposedly technical person there is. I mean you have to let go of the pretense that you work anywhere near technology.

I don't even need to read the article to understand that the NY Times probably used gps based pings from apps that you allow to have gps location access on your phone vs. probably cell phone tower data pings in the Willis case.

The fact you don't understand the differences in types of pings and their usefulness (placing people in the vicinity of a crime for certain data cell tower pings vs more exact locations for gps pings) means you are really a functional technology illiterate.

A sim card sends a ping to all nearby Telco towers which all has gps coordinates. They reply indicating RSSI ( Recieved Signal Strength Index). The SIM then registers with the tower having the strongest signal and usually the nearest.
A 5G network has towers tens or hundreds of feet apart depending on user and obstruction densities , any device registered to it is only a few tens or hundred feet at most. If you use two towers the device distance becomes much less. Use 3 and you have Triangulation to within a few feet
The software used by Trump takes into factors movement of a device relative to the tower location and is considered the gold standard by police departments. Fault it

Some mobile Apps like Uber pick up the exact GPS coordinates. Some, not all.

The proffessor you quoted in my opinion used 2G Triangulation probably using one tower. Correct me on what his theory was based on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:10am On Mar 09
Georgia Fani Willis sham indictments.
I have previously talked of 148000 absentee mail in ballots that Georgia Authorities have been blocking from inspecting.
Despite a judge ruling that they be inspected
Reason. The claims is that those ballots were not folded and had exactly round markings indications of being preprinted in favour of Joe Biden in an election Biden won by 11000 votes. They can't be matched to the corresponding mail envelopes.Those ballots have not been inspected todate despite court orders

An affidavit has been filed in these Georgia court cases stating no signature verification was done on these 148000 ballots.
Enough grounds to decertify Georgia 2020 election.

Fani Willis indictments are based on there was no fraud, hence all the indicted had no grounds to protest the rigged election. I would expect her to have detailed these 148000, she has not mentioned them. Kemp went as far as saying they recounted the votes knowing counting fraudulent votes will only give the same results. Fani Case is moot and was only for grandstanding an election interference. She ignored this 148000 ballots, by arresting Trump and Co, she becomes an accessory in the cover up of Georgia election fraud.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:13am On Mar 09
basilico:

One big factor that built America is Judeo Xtian values. Those values such as family are under assault every day.

Which included many years of going to church after flogging and raping the enslaved neighbours and not letting women vote a decision, and because they live in the land of the free and the home of the brave, they learn and evolve and change their ways instead of being enslaved to old time religions.

That, basilico, is why it is said, God Bless America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:47am On Mar 09
This is what I like about American democracy. It lets the people decide who sues whom.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/08/fulton-county-elections-fani-willis-scott-mcafee

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:08am On Mar 09
budaatum:
This is what I like about American democracy. It lets the people decide who sues whom.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/08/fulton-county-elections-fani-willis-scott-mcafee

Very correct about the challenger to the judge Mcfee. I posted this yesterday.I did add that Fani has endorsed him based on a user Disqus comments that I cannot verify yet.
Biden won that district 75% , a lot of black voters I must add.
He is only 34 years old, on his hands rests a major decision that will change the face of prosecutions. He will be a darling to one of both sides when he makes a clear cut decision.
Meanwhile read my next post about why Fani case can be challenged as the fruits of a poisonous tree
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:13am On Mar 09
Ono, you should read this

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/07/new-book-admits-fani-willis-get-trump-investigation-began-with-illegal-recording/

A book by Michael Isikoff ( top media Russian hoax pusher) of Fani Willis life.
She admits to have begun the Trump inquisition based on an illegally recorded call by Jordan Fuchs between Trump and Raffensberg. That call was used heavily in sham impeachment II.
She deleted the call recording but it was recovered from the recycle bin. She was in Florida at the time of the call , a state which requires consent of all parties involved before a call is recorded.

Have a blast.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:24am On Mar 09
basilico:

Meanwhile read my next post about why Fani case can be challenged as the fruits of a poisonous tree

I don't read your senseless rants.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:29am On Mar 09
budaatum:

Which included many years of going to church after flogging and raping the enslaved neighbours and not letting women vote a decision, and because they live in the land of the free and the home of the brave, they learn and evolve and change their ways instead of being enslaved to old time religions.

That, basilico, is why it is said, God Bless America.

I gather you are suggesting family is not important in national development. The beauty of the western values is that they have evolved.
Tell me about your favourite Muslims who strive to emulate the exact things their prophet did.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:33am On Mar 09
budaatum:

I don't read your senseless rants.
For the umpteenth time, nairaland is one place I store my bookmarks.
I don't care if you read them.
If you noticed, I addressed Ono because I know he reads thefederalist.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:55am On Mar 09
basilico:

I gather you are suggesting family is not important in national development. The beauty of the western values is that they have evolved.
Tell me about your favourite Muslims who strive to emulate the exact things their prophet did.

Why would you assume I would suggest "family is not important in national development" and in personal development too, when I constantly advise you here to educate your family?

And who told you I have favourite Muslims or Christians or any favourites from any religion or race or gender or tribe or nation or whatever for that matter?

Fact is, a nation that wants to progress and improve the lives of its citizens must evolve from its old time religion and archaic ideology and customs and philosophies or die or at least make its citizens suffer. Nigeria did this by abandoning our old archaic religions that could not even save us from malaria and slavery and adopting new more powerful religions, and America, being further ahead in the evolution of civilisations, is now deciding whether to abandon archaic elements of its own religion just as Saudi too is doing though too slowly for my liking and as some people in Iran are demanding.

In a democracy, free thinking individuals decide for themselves who shall rule them instead of having to be ruled by those some anoint as their own god's supposed prophet.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:59am On Mar 09
basilico:

For the umpteenth time, nairaland is one place I store my bookmarks.
I don't care if you read them.
If you noticed, I addressed Ono because I know he reads thefederalist.

You addressed me whom you quoted before you edited your post, and I'm informing you that the bookmarks you store are maga kraken mules 2000 that I don't bother reading because I don't want to be like you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:38am On Mar 09
budaatum:

You addressed me whom you quoted before you edited your post, and I'm informing you that the bookmarks you store are maga kraken mules 2000 that I don't bother reading because I don't want to be like you.

You can't be like me. Its my personal library just like people save their playing lists in the cloud
Do you use Android by any chance? Their Notes feature is now stored online. Keep Notes can be personal, for instance when I see a choice quote I save it there. Now google has it all, my personal thoughts but they don't have the links I've saved on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) ... (4560) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.