Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,134 members, 7,987,956 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:40 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1966003 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (4560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:25am On Mar 10

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:56am On Mar 10
budaatum:

You just can't read what goes in your so called vault.

You are the one who read a snippet.
The UK doctor misinterpreted the data. Same article, a few sentences down from this research done by some doctors funded by big pharma
Dr. Pierre Kory, an American physician who was not involved in the trial, said that the authors wrongly downplayed how ivermectin improved recovery from COVID-19.
“PRINCIPLE was a profoundly positive study that was instead analyzed and written up as a negative one,” Dr. Kory, who has long promoted ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, wrote in an essayHe accused the authors of undertaking “statistical chicanery” by coming up with the pre-specified hazard ratio (HR), noting that no such level was used in other parts of the PRINCIPLE trial.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:04am On Mar 10
bemeruca:

His rant to Raumdeuter shows he was ban for a couple of days after mentalcase98 disgraced him. The ban has been lifted so suddenly, Dahighlife fades away while ijebos is more active.

From the very first day ijebos got to this thread, I said he was like prideoflincoln but I never thought they are the same person because pride is unique in his drivel when compared to ijebos. Pride is more masculine while Ijebos is just gay

Its my suspicion also, Pride loves insulting. This fool tries to be more empathetic but he still thinks being in America makes him superior in everything.
The fool thinks he is right and others who don't see it his way are wrong.
A striking similarity between him an Pride is that both don't seem to have some expert knowledge on any subject matter. They are just hotair talking about good life, no sensible advice and no wordly skills to write about
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ANTIFA: 10:05am On Mar 10
basilico:

More shenanigans of J6 exposed

With respect to National Guard Liz Cheney heard testimony from Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato. He testified he heard Mark Meadows offer 10000 National Guardsmen to DC Mayor . The mayor refused the offer.
He also testified about Meadows repeatedly calling Pentagon asking why the NG was being delayed.
There was a quick reaction force that had been activated from the nearby military base. Trump admin concern was potential clashes between antifa/BLM with the protesters .As above once Ray Epps gang got going , Milley delayed deployment of National Guards.

Enter Liz Cheney. She coordinated 10 forner Defence Secretaries to issue an op Ed 3 days before J6. They warned about using the military. She also did her own op-ed promoting the talking points "Big Lie".

Liz Cheney in her J6 final report lied there was no evidence of National Guard from Trump. Plain lie because she sat through and participated in the testimony of Ornato. Her committee suppressed this evidence, then she went ahead to coordinate with Fani Willis .
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/exclusive-liz-cheney-january-6-committee-suppressed-exonerating-evidence-of-trumps-push-for-national-guard/

Liz Cheney is a true devil.

More. On J6 cctv footage shows that Kamala Harris hurriedly left the Capitol.
Pence also evacuated.
J6 protesters have been charged for entering restricted grounds. With the absence of the two , the restricted ground was no longer restricted. Protesters should not have been charged over that. DOJ in other words lies that They were within the grounds whole they had left. Another injustice by Garland.

Fedsurrection. The J6 cover-up will never hold forever.
Simon Ekpa
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:56am On Mar 10
basilico:

You are the one who read a snippet.

I just wonder why you agreed to be vaccinated and never used ivermectin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:14am On Mar 10
budaatum:

Work and travel matters. I have not suffered any complications..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:17pm On Mar 10
budaatum:

Majority of the people who took the vaccines were forced to do so. I took it because of work in the united states.

Before I took the vaccine, I got covid but I was not hospitalized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:19pm On Mar 10
His son was not paying taxes and he was okay with it

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Mar 10
basilico:

Its my suspicion also, Pride loves insulting. This fool tries to be more empathetic but he still thinks being in America makes him superior in everything.
A striking similarity between him an Pride is that both don't seem to have some expert knowledge on any subject matter. They are just hotair talking about good life, no sensible advice and no wordly skills to write about

Lucasbalo is in his 50s to 60s a pathetic liar also who came to US on a student visa later got his citizenship but wanted to claim he was a natural born American

Who also believe all blacks must support the democratic party

Like all liberals have perfected the act of victim hood. Never accountable for anything everything that happens to them its always racism, sexism, classism
Rich people are their problem

2 people having a go at each other none holding back yet one of them is calling the mod to ban the other is just a liberal being a liberal. Not taking personal responsibility and seeking to blame another person

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Mar 10
bemeruca:
His son was not paying taxes and he was okay with it

Biden has been in govt for over 50yrs why has he not passed the laws to make that happen

It's what liberals typically do, no intention to change things when they get to power but just to blame and point fingers every election cycle

Just like this clip of Trump vs Hillary debate when she claimed Trump didn't pay taxes or used a loophole to avoid paying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT9t8SRlsQc?si=Lvx6gVfCMa9WQql6

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:42pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

Biden has been in govt for over 50yrs why has he not passed the laws to make that happen

It's what liberals typically do, no intention to change things when they get to power but just to blame and point fingers every election cycle

Just like this clip of Trump vs Hillary debate when she claimed Trump didn't pay taxes or used a loophole to avoid paying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT9t8SRlsQc?si=Lvx6gVfCMa9WQql6

You are becoming more of a maga cult fundamentalist like basilico loco.
What changed? Did something trigger you? The prospect of failure or the blazing President Biden Presidency?
You used to sound smooth talking, but you are becoming haywired.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Mar 10
Obrigardo:

You are becoming more of a maga cult fundamentalist like basilico loco.
What changed? Did something trigger you? The prospect of failure or the blazing President Biden Presidency?
You used to sound smooth talking, but you are becoming haywired.

What part of my post did you have a problem with and which part is not factual. My post is up there anything you have a problem with post it

Biden has been in govt for over 50yrs what measures has he taken to address this tax code beyond speaking about it every election cycle.

Or it's just the typical liberal anyone who disagrees with us is Maga cult?

Just like I can see your post instead of addressing the points just claim you are antifa

We know it's where liberals are most comfortable name calling rhetoric and do nothing

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:53pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

What part of my post did you have a problem with and which part is not factual. My post is up there anything you have a problem with post it

Biden has been in govt for over 50yrs what measures has he taken to address this tax code beyond speaking about it every election cycle.

Or it's just the typical liberal anyone who disagrees with us is Maga cult?

You are likely the sanest republican leaning person on this board, and certainly not a Maga cultist. Don't get swept up in the maga hysterics.
I'll urge you to always check out the facts rigorously and don't rely on just the right wing echo chamber to inform you alone, just as the rabid maga cultist basilico loco.

Maintain the balance please.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:56pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

Criminal trump came in and destroyed the tax code Obama and Biden kept in place. The criminal gave away hand outs, permanent ones, to the top 1%. If you are an objective person and you followed President Biden's state of the union address, you'll notice he proposed a 25% tax on billionaires! Think about that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Mar 10
Obrigardo:

You are likely the sanest republican leaning person on this board, and certainly not a Maga cultist. Don't get swept up in the maga hysterics.
I'll urge you to always check out the facts rigorously and don't rely on just the right wing echo chamber to inform you alone, just as the rabid maga cultist basilico loco.

Maintain the balance please.

So how do you address the facts of my post? Nothing just to point out it's Maga

Simple question Biden has a problem with tax code then do something

Even though I support abortion right and right to choice but Republicans have been talking about overturning it and they did it.
They spoke about tax cut they did it

And they faced the cheers and backlash

Don't just talk, do it. Every election cycle democrats talk about taxes, this tax that but don't do anything about it next election they will come and point fingers oh they didn't let us do it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Mar 10
Obrigardo:

Criminal trump came in and destroyed the tax code Obama and Biden kept in place. The criminal gave away hand outs, permanent ones, to the top 1%. If you are an objective person and you followed President Biden's state of the union address, you'll notice he proposed a 25% tax on billionaires! Think about that.

Trump talked about tax cut and he did it whether you agree with it or not. He said he will and he did

Biden Obama etc have been talking about tax hike then do it.

Trump in 4yrs did his own, Biden 4yrs will soon be up and its still a proposal

You can't be coming every 4yrs with I proposed, I will do, they didn't let me do..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:06pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

Trump talked about tax cut and he did it whether you agree with it or not. He said he will and he did

You can't be coming every 4yrs with I proposed, I will do, they didn't let me do..

Criminal trump achieved the disastrous tax cuts that the middle class will pay for because he had the house and the senate in cahoots then. It was hard for the democrats to fight against. Even when the warning was there that the criminal will balloon the deficit, he didn't care anyway.

But when President Biden has the house and the Senate this election, he will pass the 25% tax hike on the billionaires. No more trickle down economics but build-from-the-ground-up economics. You can see it manifesting with Bidenomics, now we just need the criminal trump tax cuts back from the top 1%.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:09pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

So how do you address the facts of my post? Nothing just to point out it's Maga

Simple question Biden has a problem with tax code then do something

Even though I support abortion right and right to choice but Republicans have been talking about overturning it and they did it.
They spoke about tax cut they did it

And they faced the cheers and backlash

Don't just talk, do it. Every election cycle democrats talk about taxes, this tax that but don't do anything about it next election they will come and point fingers oh they didn't let us do it

I understand your fervor, but you need to know democrats have been handicapped in so many ways by republicans. Think about the republican factor in all of this, democrats don't control the government alone.
And what about the Supreme Court? You damn well know it's a republican majority, and even criminal trump placed in three justices with the goal of overturning Roe. You should know that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:19pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

Every 4 years Biden remembers the black community as long as he is running for election. He is Gonna eat fried chicken on TV while using black people as props.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Mar 10
Obrigardo:

Criminal trump achieved the disastrous tax cuts that the middle class will pay for because he had the house and the senate in cahoots then. It was hard for the democrats to fight against. Even when the warning was there that the criminal will balloon the deficit, he didn't care anyway.

But when President Biden has the house and the Senate this election, he will pass the 25% tax hike on the billionaires. No more trickle down economics but build-from-the-ground-up economics. You can see it manifesting with Bidenomics, now we just need the criminal trump tax cuts back from the top 1%.

The story about Warren Buffet secretary paying more in taxes than Buffet has been in the news for almost 15yrs since then we have only had 4yrs of Republican president the rest were democrats

Why have they not done it if they really believe it and not just election rhetoric?

You promise then do. It's the same thing they used to scam minorities. We give our votes to them they do nothing every 4yrs Biden will eat chicken, Hilary will bring hot sauce, AL Gore will remind us of slavery yet in those years they do nothing

You know what, are you willing to bet $1000? Biden will win the next electio and if by 4yrs nothing has changed about tax code you pay me $1k or donate it to any charity of my choice

Deal
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Mar 10
Obrigardo:

I understand your fervor, but you need to know democrats have been handicapped in so many ways by republicans. Think about the republican factor in all of this, democrats don't control the government alone.
And what about the Supreme Court? You damn well know it's a republican majority, and even criminal trump placed in three justices with the goal of overturning Roe. You should know that.

How come Democrats didn't hinder Trump from passing the same tax cut that Democrats have been preaching about for years
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:25pm On Mar 10
where's basilico loco? Got something for you to think about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:25pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

How come Democrats didn't hinder Trump from passing the same tax cut that Democrats have been preaching about for years

I thought i explained that in my response. You are barging right now and not asking in good faith.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:27pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

You know what, are you willing to bet $1000? Biden will win the next electio and if by 4yrs nothing has changed about tax code you pay me $1k or donate it to any charity of my choice

Deal

Yeah mark it down. We can even sign papers to affirm this. Every promise President Biden ever made on the campaign trail, he did and is doing it. Please fact check this. The only time we had setbacks was republicans voting against his plans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Mar 10
Obrigardo:

Yeah mark it down. We can even sign papers to affirm this. Every promise President Biden ever made on the campaign trail, he did and is doing it. Please fact check this. The only time we had setbacks was republicans voting against his plans.

I don't want to hear of any setbacks by 2028
Tax hike done whichever way just like Trump did his

It's been 4yrs why has he not done it?

This is a 2020 article of Biden promising this tax hike
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/05/joe-biden-would-significantly-increase-investors-taxes-if-elected.html

https://taxfoundation.org/research/all/federal/joe-biden-tax-plan-2020/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Mar 10
bemeruca:

Every 4 years Biden remembers the black community as long as he is running for election. He is Gonna eat fried chicken on TV while using black people as props.

You know the reason the tax hike doesn't get done?
That's because everyone loves it

Left billionaires
Right billionaires
Democratic donors
Republican donors
Obama loves it
Bush loves it
Biden loves it
Trump loves it
Romney loves it
Bernie loves it
I love it

But when it's time for election we pretend we don't just to get votes

You know the tax bracket means that's the minimum, you are allowed to voluntarily pay more
How many of these politicians that scream about it have offered to pay more

No rather they all take it and buy the next yatch, private jet or vacation home

Same thing I would have done
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:18pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

I don't want to hear of any setbacks by 2028
Tax hike done whichever way just like Trump did his

It's been 4yrs why has he not done it?

This is a 2020 article of Biden promising this tax hike
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/05/joe-biden-would-significantly-increase-investors-taxes-if-elected.html

https://taxfoundation.org/research/all/federal/joe-biden-tax-plan-2020/

I so much believe the tax hike and middle class tax cut is one of his chief goal in his 2nd term.

Just take a look, you'll see a lot of rich CEO's are against the hike, and republicans are also against it because they get their funding from these billionaires, and they all lobby for the rich guys. Even some democrats are ensnared in it, as we all know some of these politicians are in there for their selfish gains. Just check the amount of both party republicans and democrats in congress who are still dealing stocks, even Nancy Pelosi and Mike Johnson

But i think they are having a hard turn around and focusing on how to reduce the deficit and provide more money for social responsibilities. Democrats will get it done in President Biden's second term.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10
bemeruca:

His rant to Raumdeuter shows he was ban for a couple of days after mentalcase98 disgraced him. The ban has been lifted so suddenly, Dahighlife fades away while ijebos is more active.

From the very first day ijebos got to this thread, I said he was like prideoflincoln but I never thought they are the same person because pride is unique in his drivel when compared to ijebos. Pride is more masculine while Ijebos is just gay

basilico:

Imagine it was a Sat. night and our forum's own Beavis and Butthead spent the night talking about me. And in fact made me the combination of everyone on this thread who I'm sure sh*t on them at some point in the past. Lol. Now I'm also prideoflincoln. Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10
raumdeuter:

The story about Warren Buffet secretary paying more in taxes than Buffet has been in the news for almost 15yrs since then we have only had 4yrs of Republican president the rest were democrats

Why have they not done it if they really believe it and not just election rhetoric?

You promise then do. It's the same thing they used to scam minorities. We give our votes to them they do nothing every 4yrs Biden will eat chicken, Hilary will bring hot sauce, AL Gore will remind us of slavery yet in those years they do nothing

Deal
This is a structural problem with how the Senate is setup. Each state gets 2 senators so a state like California ~40million people in California gets 2 and a state Like Wyoming with ~600k gets 2 senators. CA has 2 Dem senators, WY has 2 Republican. So, even if the Democrats and the majority of the US population want something done it doesn't mean it'll get passed especially with the requirement that is needs 60 senators to pass a filibuster. Then you have the problem with "corporist" Dems esp. like Manchin and Sinema. Manchin was a tradeoff to control the Senate, but he is still beholden to corporate interests while his state is almost last in every meaningful category.

That being said, the Dems still did pass a IRS package which added more agents to audit these taxes. It's easier to audit taxes of the non rich as the audits are easier, when you get to auditing wealthy tax payers, their taxes are more complicated, so it's more time consuming and needs more agents. But the Republicans have convinced their voting rubes that these agents are going to come after them, when in fact audits are weighted more to the non rich now because of the lack of agents. So, I think in the last spending deal, the House Republicans were trying to push a deal to cut back some of these agents (I'm not 100% sure if in the end it was part of the deal).

So, the Dems do try to do the things they campaign on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:28pm On Mar 10
IjeBos:

Imagine it was a Sat. night and our forum's own Beavis and Butthead spent the night talking about me. And in fact made me the combination of everyone on this thread who I'm sure sh*t on them at some point in the past. Lol. Now I'm also prideoflincoln. Lol.

The comprehension of a Harvard graduate 😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10
I'm not sure why people in this thread attempt to seed this place with lies. Demonstrable lies at that. It seems to be the common trait with Bemeruca, Bailico and Slyfoxx. As if posts they've written just disappear. The evolution of this lie is even quite fascinating.

Oct. 29, 2021
benalvino3:

Most of the people getting the vaccine are forced to do so in the past few months. I will take the vaccine soon but it's because I am being forced to take it. Basilico already told us he was forced to take it.

March 20, 2023
benalvino3:

Lol, I have the option to move to the UK whenever I like, You don't know me, I don't brag like you. Long before now, I have said United is one of the places i don't consider visiting. My Boss in the Office is an Igbo man, he has a Canadian passport but he chooses to work in Nigeria(pay is good). he is the manager. we have folks from the US working with us.

I don't know why you want to die on you are not in the US issues. You are new here, Clueless about many things. Not everyone is like you who eats and drinks juice, then takes photos of it.

I have worked in 2 different countries, same cannot be said of you. also, I don't usually do this. But the Next Gen of my family, lovely kids, and Nieces and Nephews just finished writing their exams... they left for the UK 4 days ago. 3 more in their first year in secondary school is going to join them. keep you America, I can just take a punt and come there to shut you up but I really don't care. I will be in Qatar for a vacation very soon.

March, 10, 2024
bemeruca:

Majority of the people who took the vaccines were forced to do so. I took it because of work in the united states.

Before I took the vaccine, I got covid but I was not hospitalized.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (4560) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.