Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,511 members, 7,888,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:51 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1748287 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:52pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

I will not say what you stupidly claim I'd say.

If you honour kill or kill for whatever reason, you are a murderer, and will be imprisoned for life for murder when caught.

Yet you blamed people killed on the streets for being an ass hole in the street or public.

Why will a family do honour killing? Compare it to the people who tries to beat that man or kill him for saying or doing something they don't like since to you every person being an ass hole should he killed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:03pm On Jul 09
bemeruca:

Yet you blamed people killed on the streets for being an ass hole in the street or public.
Bem, please, man. You don't need to lie I said what I never said if you think your argument has merit.

George Floyd was killed on the street. Please show who called him an asshǒle!

bemeruca:
Why will a family do honour killing?
A family will do honour killing because they are ignorant stupid asshǒles who have no honour whatsoever. And if they are caught, they'd be rightfully jailed for murder.

bemeruca:
Compare it to the people who tries to beat that man or kill him for saying or doing something they don't like since to you every person being an ass hole should he killed
What? They killed that asshǒle?

If they did, their asshǒles will rot in jail for murder, and rightfully so.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:14pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

Bem, please, man. You don't need to lie I said what I never said if you think your argument has merit.

George Floyd was killed on the street. Please show who called him an asshǒle!

A family will do honour killing because they are ignorant stupid asshǒles who have no honour whatsoever. And if they are caught, they'd be rightfully jailed for murder.

What? They killed that asshǒle?

If they did, their asshǒles will rot in jail for murder, and rightfully so.

Who is lying? A man said something that is in their books. They want to kill him, police detained him. You blame the man saying he cannot be ass hole in streets.

I posted a video of a girl killed in Nigeria for her words. You said she cannot be ass hole on the streets.

How does George flyord relate to what I am saying? He committed a crime was to be detailed and he resisted during which he died. No one wanted to kill him for what he did. He would be alive today if he just went to the station.

So why didn't you say the people who tried to kill the man are ignorantly stupid, instead you said the man was being stupid in the streets. Being stupid is allowed, it's not a crime. Drinking a dirty water in the street is being stupid and no one will kill or assault you for that.

They would have killed him if the police is not there. And they police should be arresting them for trying to assault him and not arrest him for saying something some people don't like.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:19pm On Jul 09
bemeruca:

They are doing their thing and I am doing my thing criticizing them not killing them. But if I kill them, you will say its because they are being an ass hole.
You criticizing them is you being an asshǒle already, and if you kill them you are just being an even worse asshǒle.

They are not your children, so keep you criticism to yourself!

bemeruca:
So you are not making sense.
You can have openions. My words don't remove a strand of hair on thier skin. There are only 2 genders should not get me investigate or jailed.
We are discussing here, exchanging opinions because we both want to. If I did not want to exchange opinion with you, I will stop responding to you and ignore you, which I always do when you start being an asshǒle.

If I'm now walking down the street ignoring you after I have stated my opinion that there are 10 genders and you insist on rubbing 2 in my face, you are disturbing my peace and my freedom to hold my opinion, and I would consider your behaviour asshǒley, as would the law.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:29pm On Jul 09
bemeruca:

Who is lying? A man said something that is in their books. They want to kill him, police detained him. You blame the man saying he cannot be ass hole in streets.

The man did not say what is in their book.

What the man said is a "maths is racist" version of what is in their book, and when you do "maths is racist" with me I call you an asshǒle and I ignore you.

Less intelligent people might want to kill you instead for stupidly claiming "maths is racist" is in their book.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:42pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

What the man said is a "maths is racist" version of what is in their book, and when you do "maths is racist" with me I call you an asshǒle and I ignore you.

Less intelligent people might want to kill you instead for stupidly claiming "maths is racist" is in their book.

What the man said is not an avenue to for them to kill him. Like I said, you are focus on the man being an ass hole and not the people who want to kill him.

Import people who wants to bring their dirty culture to a country that enjoys freedom then bend your laws to accommodate them.

This is crazy and this is the kind of thing you support.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:48pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

You criticizing them is you being an asshǒle already, and if you kill them you are just being an even worse asshǒle.

They are not your children, so keep you criticism to yourself!

We are discussing here, exchanging opinions because we both want to. If I did not want to exchange opinion with you, I will stop responding to you and ignore you, which I always do when you start being an asshǒle.

If I'm now walking down the street ignoring you after I have stated my opinion that there are 10 genders and you insist on rubbing 2 in my face, you are disturbing my peace and my freedom to hold my opinion, and I would consider your behaviour asshǒley, as would the law.

So you criticizing trump is you being an ass hole too?

Of course they are not and they should leave my children alone as well. And if they show me their business on the streets I should criticize them. They can criticize me for criticizing them but no one should attack anyone or kill anyone.

In the US, a woman was kicked out of a plane she paid for with her baby for misgendering one of the flight crew and she didn't even do that on purpose
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:54pm On Jul 09
bemeruca:

So you criticizing trump is you being an ass hole too?

If that's your understanding and your opinion, buda lives. I don't share that opinion with you just as I don't share much at all with you here.

My own opinion is that you sitting in your house not liking LGBT or Muslim immigrants is you stating your opinion. You going on the streets of UK though telling LGBT and Muslims they don't have the right to LGBT and Muslim is definitely you being an asshǒle, and you'd be committing a crime too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:16pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

Yawn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:25pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

If that's your understanding and your opinion, buda lives. I don't share that opinion with you just as I don't share much at all with you here.

My own opinion is that you sitting in your house not liking LGBT or Muslim immigrants is you stating your opinion. You going on the streets of UK though telling LGBT and Muslims they don't have the right to LGBT and Muslim is definitely you being an asshǒle, and you'd be committing a crime too.

You are wrong again.

I am not telling them they don't have rights. But show an example of your claim
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:36pm On Jul 09
bemeruca:

You are wrong again.

I am not telling them they don't have rights. But show an example of your claim

So, muslims now have the right to live in UK without illegally being molested by asshǒles who get arrested by buda?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:44pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

So, muslims now have the right to live in UK without illegally being molested by asshǒles who get arrested by buda?

Who ever said they don't have rights? They are trying to kill man who has his opinion and you side with them by calling the man an ass hole.

I am only saying people who do not support the rights of people's opinion should not be importanted.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:57pm On Jul 09
bemeruca:

Who ever said they don't have rights? They are trying to kill man who has his opinion and you side with them by calling the man an ass hole.

I am only saying people who do not support the rights of people's opinion should not be importanted.

The people demonstrating have rights too, to peacefully demonstrate,

The asshǒle was being an asshǒle because he was intentionally saying what he said to inflame and annoy and was therefore disturbing the peace. And if you have been reading my responses to you, you'd see where I informed you that is not legal in UK, where we respect peoples' rights to their beliefs and opinions' to be a disturbing the peace asshǒle.

Also, I can bet you that if you followed up on the asshǒle, the police would not arrest him but were actually protecting him from his own asshǒleness. He will get a caution however, so that there is record of his asshǒleness in case he asshǒles again, in which case he'd likely be charged and fined for assholing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:00pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

The people demonstrating have rights too, to peacefully demonstrate,

The asshǒle was being an asshǒle because he was intentionally saying what he said to inflame and annoy and was therefore disturbing the peace. And if you have been reading my responses to you, you'd see where I informed you that is not legal in UK, where we respect peoples' rights to their beliefs and opinions' to be a disturbing the peace asshǒle.

Also, I can bet you that if you followed up on the asshǒle, the police would not arrest him but were actually protecting him from his own asshǒleness. He will get a caution however, so that there is record of his asshǒleness in case he asshǒles again, in which case he'd likely be charged and fined for assholing.

Yeah, he was at his corner, he was not disrupting there demonstration.

No law prohibits him from having an opinion. Imagine you getting killed for saying something about maga
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:18pm On Jul 09
bemeruca:

Yeah, he was at his corner, he was not disrupting there demonstration.

According to the law, he was disrupting their demonstration and inciting hatred.

bemeruca:
No law prohibits him from having an opinion. Imagine you getting killed for saying something about maga.

The law prohibits him expressing his opinion where he expressed it how he expressed it.

That law was made by buda, which is why you can clearly see buda arresting him in the video.

buda has not made a law criminalising saying negative things about maga. Pay me to recognise maga as a religion and I might reconsider.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Jul 09
This is from CNN and it's getting ridiculous now

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1810677522847392004?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:13pm On Jul 09
budaatum:

According to the law, he was disrupting their demonstration and inciting hatred.

The law prohibits him expressing his opinion where he expressed it how he expressed it.

That law was made by buda, which is why you can clearly see buda arresting him in the video.

buda has not made a law criminalising saying negative things about maga. Pay me to recognise maga as a religion and I might reconsider.

Which law? How was he disrupting it. Dude, you are supporting fascists behavior. I did not know words of one man at a corner can disrupt a protest.

You can put the law here
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:16pm On Jul 09
raumdeuter:
This is from CNN and it's getting ridiculous now

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1810677522847392004?s=19

Of course it is.
The same media who calls a riot with a police station burning in the background peaceful.

This is the more reason I want Biden to not pander to them. Before It for easy winners of Donald Trump but now, it is because of these bad actors.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:48am On Jul 10
AmazonTopaz:
Please oo it is election season I am going to be updating my list as I remember their names but please the good guys who stood on the right side of history and supported Joe Biden in 2020 and kept this thread interesting it is that time of the year again. I hope that you all are fine and will find time to contribute once in a while. grin

Cc.
Pdpguy
Prideoflincoln
Prideoflincoln1
Prideoflincoln2
Sonoflincoln
Armyofone
Zoooga
Salford1
Salford
Timiofak
Bayelsaowei
Feedthenation
Lordreed
Konkoja
Obrigado
Edi287
Wirinet
Happney65
Sanpipita
Ribbit
Ibime

Lol, I'm on to bigger things these days.

But it's simple for me. Biden has better chances than Kamala, the war in Palestine and age are putting a dent in Biden

But I still somewhat believe he would win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:51am On Jul 10
Timiofak:

But it's simple for me. Biden has better chances than Kamala, the war in Palestine and age are putting a dent in Biden

Kudos
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:57am On Jul 10
Obrigardo. In the Epstein trial the victims attorney subpoenad a lot of people who knew Epstein. Trump was the only one who helped him.
The rest?

basilico:
Obrigardo. You are fond of claiming that Trump plus Epstein had raped a 13 year Katie Johnson. Story was debunked

https://headlineusa.com/disinformation-about-trump-epstein-relationship-resurfaces-w-new-document-dump/

Meanwhile 200 pages of Epstein grand jury in the 2007? case was released this week. You can find it here.Its gross, can't excerpt it.
Epstein was a deranged paedophile getting a kick at 14 year olds dressed in their school uniforms.

https://floridajolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/epstein-grand-jury-clerks-fj.pdf

This is Trump saying Bill might have problems because of his association with Epstein.Perfect motive for her campaign to deflect and accuse the accuser of the crimes the accused's spouse may have been entangled in
( Emphasis mine).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlSIxn28jP0

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:00am On Jul 10
Timiofak:

Can Dominion voting machine be hacked offline by simply booting them into safe mode and modifying the MSSQL Database ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:58am On Jul 10
Epic trolling. Trump challenges Joe Biden to a golf game. Offers $1m to Biden's charity of choice should he win😁😁😁
Comments below tweet are hilarious.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:19am On Jul 10
Timiofak:

Same here, I am no longer active here because of other commitments but I will find time to contribute once in a while and hopefully be terminally online throughout election day and collation of results. Wishing you the best in your pursuits.
I share same sentiments, even the Gaza war dent is among Jewish voters who actually vote alongside moderate voters not the far-left clowns. I am still optimistic that he will win but Democrats are truly spineless, foolishly eating on their own with less than 4 months to go. A shame.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:27am On Jul 10
basilico:
Epic trolling. Trump challenges Joe Biden to a golf game. Offers $1m to Biden's charity of choice should he win😁😁😁

Death to France indeed

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:56am On Jul 10
bemeruca:

Death to France indeed

They prefer Muslim immigrants, other immigrants, far left nut jobs, communist party and greens instead of conservative right.
Fools thinking the crocodile will eat them last, for the crocodile shall eat them eventually
That looks like a street I'm say Tunisia.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:35am On Jul 10
basilico:

LMAO.
Have you seen this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:17am On Jul 10
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO.
Have you seen this? grin grin

Selling project2025 won't work..Heritage Foundation came up with it..A good number of Trump staff contributed without his input.
Joe Biden is trying to link project2025 with Trump'..He got a big blowback from Twitter after tweeting Google project2025.
https://x.com/JoeBiden/status/1810713053886890161

Trump official social contract I posted it here yesterday and it's on his website. Some similar to project2025 but not everything. It's not his work.

Secondly Trump lost jobs because of shutdown, they waited for results to be declared before they announced breakthrough in covax. Obviously election interference similar to 51 Intelligence Community statement must before the elections saying Hunter laptop was Russia disinformation.

Can you be a convict if not yet sentenced? Which might never happen.

This is what's known about project2025.

Bring them.on I'll counter every lie.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:07pm On Jul 10
bemeruca:

Which law? How was he disrupting it. Dude, you are supporting fascists behavior. I did not know words of one man at a corner can disrupt a protest.

You can put the law here

This law.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/1/section/1

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_and_Religious_Hatred_Act_2006

Though I bet your understanding of it would be "maths is racist".

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:19pm On Jul 10
Bem, see your type ignorantly promoting tribal hatred same way you promote religious hatred.

Cabalgeneral:

It going to be a shameful thing for Ipob Igbo to capture Lagos and render south west same way their region has been ravaged and uninhabitable.

Is Igbo going to kick out other tribes from Lagos and own it like you think Muslims will own UK?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:46pm On Jul 10
basilico:
Obrigardo. In the Epstein trial the victims attorney subpoenad a lot of people who knew Epstein. Trump was the only one who helped him.
The rest?

This boy can't handle it that convicted felon trump was a real rapist, epsteins wingman.
Dude has seen the court docs and he is shooked 😁

You finding it hard to come to terms that your criminal overlord is a pedophile. I bet if Epstein had died under Obama or President Biden for example, you won't be able to sleep well Into the night.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:23pm On Jul 10
Obrigardo:

This boy can't handle it that convicted felon trump was a real rapist, epsteins wingman.
Dude has seen the court docs and he is shooked 😁

You finding it hard to come to terms that your criminal overlord is a pedophile. I bet if Epstein had died under Obama or President Biden for example, you won't be able to sleep well Into the night.

What court documents By Katie Johnson , an unknown entity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.