Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,935 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1920041 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) (4479) (4480) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:15pm
wirinet:

As a liberal, I don't believe in and certainly won't advocate for LGBTQ. Having said that, I believe sex is a private affair and what two consenting adults do in the privacy of the bedroom is non of my business. My problem is when they do it in public.

Wait you think LGBTQ people are having sex in public?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:16pm
LordReed:

Point out where I dehumanized a fetus.

From your first capital letter to the full stop.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:22pm
He speaks out.

Elon Musk Fires Off an Urgent Warning That Everyone Needs to Hear

“The other side wants to take away your freedom of speech. They want to take away your right to bear arms. They want to take away your right to vote effectively.

“You've got 14 states now that don't require voter ID. California, where I used to live, just passed a law banning voter ID for voting. I still can't believe that's real.

“So how are you supposed to have a good, proper election if there's no ID? It's just meaningless. And free speech. Free speech is the bedrock of democracy. And if people don't know what's going on, if they don't know the truth, how can you make an informed vote?

“You must have free speech in order to have democracy. That's why it's the First Amendment. And the Second Amendment is there to ensure that we have the First Amendment.
This one request is very important: register to vote. Get everyone you know—and everyone you don’t know—and drag them to register to vote. There’s only two days left to register in Georgia and Arizona. Forty-eight hours. Text people now. Now. And then make sure they actually do vote.

If they don’t, this will be the last election. That’s my prediction. Nothing’s more important.

He talks to Tucker. Will Kamala jail him?

“If [Trump] loses, I am f*cked. How long do you think my prison sentence is gonna be?” Elon Musk said laughing. “Will I see my children? I don’t know.”

Elon Musk continued, “And I’ve been trashing Kamala nonstop…well the Kamala puppet I call it. Well, the machine that the Kamala puppet represents[/b]

cc Resident idiot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:25pm
budaatum:

You obviously can "have sex with a woman if she does not agree", just as your pussy grabbing idol does grabs pussy without consent, but then we have agreed that you don't know what consent means, so no surprise there.

Do it will change from sex to rape?

What, next you are gonna tell us the sky is blue?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by cococandy(f): 12:29pm
Backing out of an interview because you’ll be fact checked is wild.

So we’re just okay accepting the right as the party of lies? Okay.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:30pm
Kamala goes on 60 minutes

HARRIS: My plan is about saying that when you invest in small business, you invest in the middle class, and you strengthen America’s economy. Small businesses are the backbone of America’s economy.

WHITAKER: Pardon me, Madam Vice President. The question was, how are you going to pay for it?

HARRIS: Well, one of the things, I’m gonna make sure that the richest among us, who can afford it, pay their fair share of taxes. It is not right that teachers and nurses and firefighters are paying a higher tax rate than billionaires and the biggest corporations, and I plan on making that fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
WHITAKER: But we are dealing with the real world here.

HARRIS: But the real world includes…

WHITAKER: How are you going to get this through Congress?

HARRIS: You know, when you talk quietly with a lot of folks in Congress, they know exactly what I’m talking about because their constituents know exactly what I’m talking about. Their constituents are those firefighters and teachers and nurses

More here
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/08/new-more-kamala-60-minutes-n2180271
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:31pm
budaatum:

You are not talking about rape because you say it is rare, and "most women who are doing abortions are not doing it because of rape", but you want to talk about abortions up to birth, despite that being very rare and what hardly any woman would do?

Hope you see why I call you an si?

The stupid idiot here is you.
They talk about human rights and bodily liberty as part of liberalism. That applies to abortion to the point of birth. The discussion is about if you oppose abortion, you can't be a liberal because human right and liberty.

The exception is when it is rape, a woman should he free to abort the baby, when the pregnancy is life threatening. That's the exception I am talking about.
Even this she still has a window to think about it n do it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:37pm
cococandy:

When you are fact-checked, and each time they say it is a lie, it ends up being true, yes, you should back out. Kamala is allowed to lie and not be fact-checked; Trump says the truth he gets fact-checked, and the truth changes to a lie to the uninformed watching.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:40pm
LordReed:

Wait you think LGBTQ people are having sex in public?

What he means is them walking naked in public and show all sorts of explicit behaviors in front of kids with impunity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:50pm
Hey guys, so I guess I know why flies have been hovering round the rapist trump of late in his open air rallies.

You remember that time bald headed maga cultist, basilico loco had to do a press release
to defend the the rapist from accusations of uncontrollable flatulence and wearing diapers,
that's when I knew it was real.

Like, the rapist trump truly stinks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:50pm
bemeruca:

What he means is them walking naked in public and show all sorts of explicit behaviors in front of kids with impunity.

Heterosexual people do that that too, so?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:51pm
basilico:

From your first capital letter to the full stop.

You don't understand English so I don't blame you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:52pm
LordReed:

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2024/10/07/toyota-joins-ford-and-other-major-companies-scaling-back-dei-commitments-n3795529

Diversion.
Normalizing the abnormal is taking a hit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:54pm
LordReed:

The real question is if there was some universally known intrinsic human value why would the Nazis have killed so many Jews. Because there isn't is why. All value is subjective. And to answer your particular question, the Nazis didn't see it as murder, the Allies did, once again showing that it is a legal matter that expresses the subjectivity.

Is capital punishment murder? Is killing of enemy combatants in battle murder? Is killing in self defense murder? In killing someone accidentally murder? The answer to all these questions is NO because murder has a narrow definition that does not encompass all forms of killing.

What conclusion did I make?

Point out where I said the fetus isn't a human life and hence has not the right to live except some superior power say so.

The fetus does not have the right to use the resources and body of another human without permission. Nobody has that right.

Nope in my view I subjectively value some humans over others, just like you value your mother's life over mine. And when it comes to choosing you will choose according to your subjective value.

Also point out where I used the words superior and inferior.

Like I already said the fetus has no right to use the woman's body without consent. It's her life the fetus has to depend on, it literally has to live off of her blood. Do you think somebody should have the right to just come take your blood without your consent?

If you can find a way to preserve a fetus that is between 0-5 months old outside of the woman's body that would be great. Till then the owner of the body should have the right to agree or disagree with growing something inside her.
The Nazis didn't see it as murder?
When you take God out of the equation, you take objective morality out of the question.

News flash, if the nazis did not see it as murder, the rest of the world wouldn't see it like that. But there is this thing called objective morality(universal truth that transcends human subjectivity), which is why people are willing to fight and die to stop Germany.
What is even funny, is that people were sent to jail in Germany for murder before the killing of the Jews started. So how can they not see it as murder?

I don't know a parent who teaches his kids at 3 4 or 5 years not to kill. That is ingrained in us. Children in the womb of their parents knew something is out there that can kill them as well.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:55pm
If I was the rapist felon trump, I'll be making a sweetheart deal with the DOJ right now.

The allure of being a cult leader can drive one to dangerous ignorance.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hyperchi(m): 12:55pm
cococandy:

Why can't u call out kamala for not granting fox request for an interview, hypocrisy will not live u

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:59pm
Obrigardo

https://x.com/LeadingReport/status/1843389785832075754

Two names dropped. Gates and Hoffman.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:00pm
LordReed:

They don't. They don't do it as a display or show or parade. When they are with less cloths it is at the pool or beach.

They dance exotic dance in front of adults in a strip club while the lgbt do it in front of kids in their schools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:01pm
basilico:
Obrigardo

He shouldn't be making such statements. Even when trump was running against Clinton they were with the base that has the media backing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:03pm
After watching this whole maga cult and the rapist trump's campaign for a while now, I'm certain they'll never know a freight train even when it's headed directly at them.

For a group of people so sus of the mainstream media believes the media when they say it's a neck-to-neck campaign against Kamala Harris.

For a cult so invested in polls, and internal data, why do they think republican protest votes against the rapist felon doesn't matter? Or they just choose to ignore it not to anger the convicted felon?

The republicans that will vote against and doom the rapist trump in the battle ground states will be the outgoing message when the polls end. Bet me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:05pm
bemeruca:

He shouldn't be making such statements. Even when trump was running against Clinton they were with the base that has the media backing.

More reasons why the democrats will steal,drive the country to civil war or kill Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:06pm
basilico:
Obrigardo

Two names dropped. Gates and Hoffman.

I still think you have a mental illness, like you are in your own reality.
But what we saw was epstein died under "circumstances" when the rapist trump was in power.
Epstein WAS LITERALLY IN JAIL! WHY DIDN'T THE RAPIST RELEASE THE RECORDS THEN?
At most he had the DOJ at his hands with Bill Barr in charge.

You guys are seriously and absolutely stupid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:09pm
bemeruca:

They don't. They don't do it as a display or show or parade. When they are with less cloths it is at the pool or beach.

They dance exotic dance in front of adults in a strip club while the lgbt do it in front of kids in their schools.

They totally do. Ever heard of Mardi Gras or of the Brazilian Parades?

You don't have to lie, where are LGBTQ folk dancing exotic dances in front of kids at school.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Xavier5(m): 1:10pm
LordReed:

The real question is if there was some universally known intrinsic human value why would the Nazis have killed so many Jews. Because there isn't is why. All value is subjective. And to answer your particular question, the Nazis didn't see it as murder, the Allies did, once again showing that it is a legal matter that expresses the subjectivity.

If you even took your time to read my write-ups, I made it clear that despite the existence of the universal intrinsic knowing of the intrinsic value of human life, some people still ignore, deny and suppress it for ideological or personal malevolent ambition reasons. But nevertheless, despite the ignoring or denying of it, the intrinsic knowing exist in every one.

Some people deny the intrinsic knowing to carry out racism, sexism, condescension, genocide, jihad, rape, child sacrifice, killing of twins, human sacrifice, and what have you. This is the reason why the perpetrators of these acts always first of all, dehumanize their victims or craft ridiculous philosophies to justify their conscience.

But here's the thing, irrespective of personal opinions, what is actually or inherently true or right is actually or inherently true or right. Some people may deny or reject the universal intrinsic knowing of the intrinsic value of human life for ideological or malevolent reasons, but reality is reality, it always has a way of bringing us back to the truth. It always has a way get us out from our slumber or blindness. That's the beautiful thing about reality.

I once didn't use to believe in the universal intrinsic knowing of the intrinsic value of human life until reality did its job at bring me into the reality of it.

Point out where I said the fetus isn't a human life and hence has not the right to live except some superior power say so.

The fetus does not have the right to use the resources and body of another human without permission. Nobody has that right.

Nope in my view I subjectively value some humans over others, just like you value your mother's life over mine. And when it comes to choosing you will choose according to your subjective value.

Like I already said the fetus has no right to use the woman's body without consent. It's her life the fetus has to depend on, it literally has to live off of her blood. Do you think somebody should have the right to just come take your blood without your consent?

If you can find a way to preserve a fetus that is between 0-5 months old outside of the woman's body that would be great. Till then the owner of the body should have the right to agree or disagree with growing something inside her.

The fetus has no right to use another person's body because it was the one that put itself there right? Because it was the one that collaborated with nature to put itself there. It's like saying a child shouldn't be taken care of by his or her father, despite the child not having a say in the natural process of conception and reproduction, since he or she has no right over his or her father's money. You see how ridiculous and weird your logic is.

So a human life should be killed simply because it obeyed a natural law which it had no hand in creating? Wow... just wow 😂😂😂👏👏👏. And this one will open his mouth to condemn Nazis, racists, sexists, jihadist, twin killers in ancient Calabar, genocide proponents etc after crafting the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard to justify killing a human life. Well done sir... 🙌🙌🙌

Is capital punishment murder? Is killing of enemy combatants in battle murder? Is killing in self defense murder? In killing someone accidentally murder? The answer to all these questions is NO because murder has a narrow definition that does not encompass all forms of killing.

The examples you are citing fall under two categories;

1.) Killing to save life
2.) Killing to punish a crime.

So how does killing a fetus fall under the above. What crime did the fetus commit that warrant it being killed? If the fetus is not a threat to the woman's life, why kill it?

As for situations where the woman's life is being threatened, that's a justifiable reason for abortion, and it falls into the above categories. The life of the woman is at risk here and must be put into consideration... except the woman says otherwise. This is the critical case exemptions I talked about. Here's the catch, the critical cases only occur in few scenarios.

Making assumptions of the critical case without knowing what I meant by it or them

#Xavier
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:10pm
bemeruca:

The Nazis didn't see it as murder?
When you take God out of the equation, you take objective morality out of the question.

News flash, if the nazis did not see it as murder, the rest of the world wouldn't see it like that. But there is this thing called objective morality(universal truth that transcends human subjectivity), which is why people are willing to fight and die to stop Germany.
What is even funny, is that people were sent to jail in Germany for murder before the killing of the Jews started. So how can they not see it as murder?

I don't know a parent who teaches his kids at 3 4 or 5 years not to kill. That is ingrained in us. Children in the womb of their parents knew something is out there that can kill them as well.

Define murder
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:11pm
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:12pm
With so many things working against the rapist felon trump who will lose to Harris, this one seems to put the nail in the coffin.

No matter the political party, this is going to hit women to the core. Only Democrats with a full chamber can reverse this wickedness - and Voters know.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:14pm
LordReed:

Define murder

What does defining murder has to do with this?

But: Murder is the intentional and unlawful killing of one person by another with malice aforethought. It typically involves premeditation or a deliberate intent to cause death or serious harm. In legal terms, murder is distinguished from other forms of killing (such as manslaughter) by the presence of intent and the unlawful nature of the act.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:17pm
Xavier5:

If you even took your time to read my write-ups, I made it clear that despite the existence of the universal intrinsic knowing of the intrinsic value of human life, some people still ignore, deny and suppress it for ideological or personal malevolent ambition reasons. But nevertheless, despite the ignoring or denying of it, the intrinsic knowing exist in every one.

Some people deny the intrinsic knowing to carry out racism, sexism, condescension, genocide, jihad, rape, child sacrifice, killing of twins, human sacrifice, and what have you. This is the reason why the perpetrators of these acts always first of all, dehumanize their victims or craft ridiculous philosophies to justify their conscience.

But here's the thing, irrespective of personal opinions, what is actually or inherently true or right is actually or inherently true or right. Some people may deny or reject the universal intrinsic knowing of the intrinsic value of human life for ideological or malevolent reasons, but reality is reality, it always has a way of bringing us back to the truth. It always has a way get us out from our slumber or blindness. That's the beautiful thing about reality.

I once didn't use to believe in the universal intrinsic knowing of the intrinsic value of human life until reality did its job at bring me into the reality of it.

The fetus has no right to use another person's body because it was the one that put itself there right? Because it was the one that collaborated with nature to put itself there. It's like saying a child shouldn't be taken care of by his or her father, despite the child not having a say in the natural process of conception and reproduction, since he or she has no right over his or her father's money. You see how ridiculous and weird your logic is.

So a human life should be killed simply because it obeyed a natural law which it had no hand in creating? Wow... just wow 😂😂😂👏👏👏. And this one will open his mouth to condemn Nazis, racists, sexists, jihadist, twin killers in ancient Calabar, genocide proponents etc after crafting the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard to justify killing a human life. Well done sir... 🙌🙌🙌

The examples you are citing fall under two categories;

1.) Killing to save life
2.) Killing to punish a crime.

So how does killing a fetus fall under the above. What crime did the fetus commit that warrant it being killed? If the fetus is not a threat to the woman's life, why kill it?

As for situations where the woman's life is being threatened, that's a justifiable reason for abortion, and it falls into the above categories. The life of the woman is at risk here and must be put into consideration... except the woman says otherwise. This is the critical case exemptions I talked about. Here's the catch, the critical cases only occur in few scenarios.

Making assumptions of the critical case without knowing what I meant by it or them

#Xavier

We are having a simple discussion and you are getting heated and insulting. I give people grace to calm the Bleep down cos when I unleash they start crying crocodile tears. If you want to continue discussing with me, you better pocket the insults.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:18pm
bemeruca:

What does defining murder has to do with this?

But: Murder is the intentional and unlawful killing of one person by another with malice aforethought. It typically involves premeditation or a deliberate intent to cause death or serious harm. In legal terms, murder is distinguished from other forms of killing (such as manslaughter) by the presence of intent and the unlawful nature of the act.

UNLAWFUL. Which of the Nazi laws stopped them from killing the Jews?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:25pm
LordReed:

Exactly! The irony is that the European killed far more negros in the capturing, transportation across the Atlantic and enslavement over a 300 year period than the Jews suffered under 3 or so years under the Nazis. But of course the intrinsic human value of negros is less than that of Caucasians.

Definition of murder depends on circumstances, era and the person doing the murdering.

Kill one man, and you're a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you're a conqueror. Kill them all, and you're a God. - Jean Rostand.

That's what's pro life supporters fail to acknowledge - that the woman who owns her body have rights too. She is not just a vessel to satisfy the moral ego of conservatives.

As I suggested, more research should be done on human cloning and vitro fertilisation with external incubation of fetus in order to satisfy the need of conservatives to populate the planet with parentless children.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Xavier5(m): 1:25pm
LordReed:

We are having a simple discussion and you are getting heated and insulting. I give people grace to calm the Bleep down cos when I unleash they start crying crocodile tears. If you want to continue discussing with me, you better pocket the insults.

Bro nobody is insulting you, I'm just surprised at your dehumanizing and ridiculous reasons to kill a human life. That's it. Anybody with a conscience will squeeze his or her face at what you just said. That's just it.

Imagine blaming a fetus for something that isn't his or her fault and using it to justify their killing. Imagine calling for the killing of a fetus when it stands as no threat to the woman's life. Is that not something to squeeze one's face at?

#Xavier

(1) (2) (3) ... (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) (4479) (4480) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: wirinet(m), IjeBos(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.