Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1723300 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (4201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
I don't see them brandishing Confederate flag..
Anyone who u haven’t seen brandish one automatically cares about blacks.
Those who said liberals have subzero IQs are right after all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Anyone who u haven’t seen brandish one automatically cares about blacks.
Those who said liberals have subzero IQs are right after all.
nope. you ratard.ed dumptard.. it means they haven't shown they hate black..

You can't show you hate something and still pretend to care for them.

Jesus, how stupid can you be?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:

you are the stupid one, Joe pushed a bill that targets black negatively yet he hasn’t shown. It’s someone that is waving a flag that has shown.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:

Pelosi has been in politics for donkey years same with Joe no pro-black policy whatsoever. Suddenly they are romancing you to get votes and you can’t smell the coffee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
I don't see them brandishing Confederate flag..
One of Biden's mentor was a KKK grand dragon in Florida, their picture together has been posted here several times but I am sure the hypocritical blindness that affects all liberals prevented you from seeing it. Hillary Clinton's mentor was a well known KKK member Senator Robert Byrd, Obama gave an eulogy at his burial. I know you will be back posting "I don't see" because you never see when it comes to democrats.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:

Joe Biden wrote the 1994 crime bill or haven't you heard of that? The same Joe Biden that joined segregationists to oppose the the integration of black schools even after the courts have given an order to enforce it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
you are the stupid one, Joe pushed a bill that targets black negatively yet he hasn’t shown. It’s someone that is waving a flag that has shown.
dude, just shut the Bleep up already and miss me with ediotic posts.

It's too early to be this stupid but it seems being stupid is your default settings.

If you have problem with Joe biden, push it in separate post away from mine and let people who care deal with it.

If you don't see anything wrong with mcturtle mcfuctard pretending to care about blacks while he waves Confederate or try to justify it, then kindly Bleep off my mention.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
These people are so stupid and ignorant beyond belief

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
dude, just shut the Bleep up already and miss me with ediotic posts.

It's too early to be this stupid but it seems being stupid is your default settings.

If you have problem with Joe biden, push it in separate post away from mine and let people who care deal with it.

If you don't see anything wrong with mcturtle mcfuctard pretending to care about blacks while he waves Confederate or try to justify it, then kindly Bleep off my mention.

Thank you.
Another typically ignorant liberal joker. Once you confront them with facts, they start ranting like a lunatic. And Lies too, lies every time, where did you see McConnell waving a Confederate flag??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Another typically ignorant liberal joker. Once you confront them with facts, they start ranting like a lunatic. And Lies too, lies every time, where did you see McConnell waving a Confederate flag??
lol.. so he has to wave it to know where he belongs..

Typical dead brain trump followers. grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Joe Biden once called a Confederate heritage group 'fine people'. Biden called the United Daughters Of The Confederacy "an organization made up of many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag." These were Biden's own words, it's on video. You can watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUHJHLfNmY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
lol.. so he has to wave it to know where he belongs..

Typical dead brain trump followers. grin
You are an idiot!! I only countered your lie that he was waving the flag and I didn't say anything beyond that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

You are an idiot!! I only countered your lie that he was waving the flag and I didn't say anything beyond that.
dum-dum.

Is mcturtlefish a Confederate lover or not? Is the picture I posted fake or photoshopped?

I don't expect you to answer that cos your brain is always in reverse just like the rest of you trump loving uncle ruckuses. tongue

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:
If Trump had listened to Bolton the United States would be in, like, World War VI. Bolton and the military industrial complex want endless wars so they can keep making their blood money, Trump stopped them. Donald Trump is the only US president since the past twenty years not to start a new war and is trying to pull out the US from the old ones. Bolton and his corrupt friends want Trump out so desperately because he is bad for their blood money business.
Every one knows that Bolton is hawkish on relationships with US adversaries, ie Russia, Iran, China, North Korea. But no one has accused him of corruption or making blood money from wars.
A well rounded government needs both the hawks and the doves, to give a president advice from both sides. It helps a competent president make better decisions. Trump only want yes men.

You guys seem to love Trump more than his family, his colleagues, close associates and everyone that has ever worked for or with him.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
dum-dum.

Is mcturtlefish a Confederate lover or not? Is the picture I posted fake or photoshopped?

I don't expect you to answer that cos your brain is always in reverse just like the rest of you trump loving uncle ruckuses. tongue
Dumbo, you don't even have any brain at all like most of your fellow ignorant liberals, brainless dipshits the lot of you are. You lied so I corrected your stupid lie, if you like move the goalposts to Fernando Po, you are on your own.

Here is a video of Biden praising people that display the Confederate flag, I don't expect you to see it since you are suffering TDS glaucoma just like the rest of you liberal ignoramuses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
garetz:

Dumbo, you don't even have any brain at all like most of your fellow ignorant liberals, brainless dipshits the lot of you are. You lied so I corrected your stupid lie, if you like move the goalposts to Fernando Po, you are on your own.

Here is a video of Biden praising people that display the Confederate flag, I don't expect you to see it since you are suffering TDS glaucoma just like the rest of you liberal ignoramuses.

[/s]lemme know when you are ready to use your brain..

Probably never though. But who knows, miracle can happen.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
lemme know when you are ready to use your brain..

Probably never though. But who knows, miracle can happen.
Let me know when you are ready to have a brain, definitely never! In your own case, no miracle can happen, you are a lost cause. What can be more brainless than supporting a candidate with a lot of anti black/racist history and still being so stupid to point fingers at others. When your candidate can openly tell black people they are not blacks unless they are voting for him then perhaps you should just shut your stupid mouth and stop pointing fingers at others.

The party you support founded the KKK and invented the Confederate flag you are making noise about but I don't expect an ignorant doofus like you to know that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Let me know when you are ready to have a brain, definitely never! In your own case, no miracle can happen, you are a lost cause. What can be more brainless than supporting a candidate with a lot of anti black/racist history and still being so stupid to point fingers at others. When your candidate can openly tell black people they are not blacks unless they are voting for him then perhaps you should just shut your stupid mouth and stop pointing fingers at others.

The party you support founded the KKK and invented the Confederate flag you are making noise about but I don't expect an ignorant doofus like you to know that.
there is something called evolution. Which a Dumfuck like you will never truly grasp the meaning.
Democrat as a party has evolved from their past mistakes and learned to move forward and be progressives.. people in Democrat are not perfect, but we know what the party represents now.

That's why you won't see anyone waving Confederate or Nazi flags at Democrats campaigns.. but same can't be said about trump and his replukkkan party.

Lincoln will be rolling in his grave if he sees what has become of Republican party.

The problem with you ediots is always trying to justify a wrong with another wrong.
And you can't even do that properly cos you guys are dumb as Bleep.

What differentiates me and the rest of you dumb uncle ruckuses is, if I see Biden accepting awards from Confederate with Confederate flag behind him, I will condemn it instead of trying to justify it with someone else did it.

I will expect Biden to come out and apologize, and return whatever award he received from Confederate before he can speak on anything that concerns black again.

But not you dumbfuckers.
Someone else did it make every wrong right to you shitheads.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
there is something called evolution. Which a Dumfuck like you will never truly grasp the meaning.
Democrat as a party has evolved from their past mistakes and learned to move forward and be progressives.. people are Democrat are not perfect, but we know what they represent now.

That's why you won't see anyone waving Confederate or Nazi flags at Democrats campaigns.. but same can't be said about trump and his replukkkan party.

Lincoln will be rolling in his grave if he sees what has become of Republican party.

The problem with you ediots is always trying to justify a wrong with another wrong.
And you can't even do that properly cos you guys are dumb as Bleep.

What differentiates me and the rest of you dumb uncle ruckuses is, if I see Biden accepting awards from Confederate with Confederate flag behind him, I will condemn it instead of trying to justify it with someone else did it.

I will expect Biden to come out and apologize, and return whatever award he received from Confederate before he can speak on anything that concerns black again.

But not you dumbfuckers.
Someone else did it make every wrong right to you shitheads.
Have you condemned Biden for his opposition of desegregation? Have you condemned Biden for his praising people for displaying the Confederate flag? Have you condemned Biden for his anti black crime bill? Have you condemned Biden for his "you ain't black" comments? Or his Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean” comment? Or his “Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids” comments? In short have you ever condemned anything Biden does? Imagine an idiot who supports a candidate with history of making racist comments coming here to tell me nonsense. You are a big ignorant fool. When I see you condemning Biden or Democrats then I will start taking you serious but I know you won't because you are just another stupid liberal hypocrite.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Have you condemned Biden for his opposition of desegregation? Have you condemned Biden for his praising people for displaying the Confederate flag? Have you condemned Biden for his anti black crime bill? Have you condemned Biden for his "you ain't black" comments? Or his Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean” comment? Or his “Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids” comments? In short have you ever condemned anything Biden does? Imagine an idiot who supports a candidate with history of making racist comments coming here to tel me nonsense. You are a big ignorant fool. When I see you condemning Biden or Democrats then I will start taking you serious but I know you won't because you are just another stupid liberal hypocrite.
like I said, not everyone in democrat are angels. Biden is not perfect.
He has said it many times himself that he has made mistakes in the past.

That's why he will be a better president than the current fuccktard in white house that his repeating past mistakes without owing up to any of them.
While his minions justify them.

I have criticized some of biden comments and policies in the past... like calling Confederacy fine people. And I have disagreed with some of his policies in the past.

and I will still condemn them again if I need to. And if he repeats it again, then he is done.

I don't take any offence with you ain't black comment cos dumb people like you justified it.

That's a thing you trump buttlicking freaks will never do.. anything trump says or does is supreme to you fucktards. The "Jenius" is never wrong. If he is wrong, it okay cos someone else
from opposition has done it before.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Zuorom:

I said Schumer threatened the Supreme Court justices but you and blackfriday were making mockery of me that I was making up garbage now I have given you the proof of that and you are still making foolish noise. You need to grow up because maturity is very far from you. Schumer threatened the justices and Chief Justice Roberts condemned him for threatening them. You have the proof, so learn if want or you can continue with this your ignorance and childishness if you want. Your choice
It's unbelievable that you are so dumb. Schumer or Trump can say whatever but it has no effect on the Judiciary. That's what I am telling you. America is not Nigeria where Buhari is like a demi god. Trump threatened to deal with Google and Twitter and the last I checked, Google and Twitter are doing great. Get sense for once. What Schumer said is not going to have any effect on Supreme Court because we live in a bastion of Democracy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Cocaineprodigy, are you still snuffing that junk ?.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
obixcel:
And that will be the end of Trump, right? Once again the walls are closing in grin grin grin
Trump lunacy will end on Nov 3rd when yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans send him away into the garbage heap of history where he belongs.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Don’t change ur moniker when Sleepy Joe loses.
You have already change yours to Cocaineprodigy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

John Bolton's book comes out on Sunday but the exerts of the book is the talk of the town.

The orange head's niece or so will release hers next week.
Let them tell us what we don't know.

Trump niece Mary is coming out with her book in late July or early August and that one is more damaging to Trump because it shows how ruthless and self serving greedy idiooot Trump is by scamming his nephews out of their inheritance.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:
Joe Biden once called a Confederate heritage group 'fine people'. Biden called the United Daughters Of The Confederacy "an organization made up of many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag." These were Biden's own words, it's on video. You can watch the video here

Abbeybailey and his fellow coons will avoid this like plague. Y’all are the coons here. The facts say it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Meanwhile, 118.000+ Americans dead of Trumpvirus and sadly many more to go and almost 40 million people still out of work with unemployment rate a little over 13% while the National Debt is inching towards $$$$3 Trillion not to talk of chaos going on in the Fruited Plains. How do a President win reelection with that kind of number. Coons and Trolls that are American political experts, over to You guys for analysis.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Abbeybailey and his fellow coons will avoid this like plague. Y’all are the coons here. The facts say it all.
The thing coons and unpaid poor trolls like you don't know is that we live in a world where no one is perfect but the worthless Trump never apologize for any mistake or misstep in his life. Biden apologized and it was accepted. You wonder why over 90% of African Americans will vote for Biden on Nov 3rd over the vile racist Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump niece Mary is coming out with her book in late July or early August and that one is more damaging to Trump because it shows are ruthless and self serving greedy idiooot Trump is by scamming his nephews out of their inheritance.

Oh I thought it was next week self. sad

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh I thought it was next week self. sad
It's Bolton book that's coming out on Sunday and the Justice Department is suing for the book not to be released but NY Times and Washington Post already got their advanced copies from Schuster and Simon. Trump is going to lose that lawsuit anyway. The same inept Trump is suing his niece not to release the book too but she's going to win and the book will be released. Trump is just one of a kind. Everyone is wrong and only Trump is right according to Trump and the brainstem followers who kiss his fat smelly rear.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
like I said, not everyone in democrat are angels. Biden is not perfect.
He has said it many times himself that he has made mistakes in the past.

That's why he will be a better president than the current fuccktard in white house that his repeating past mistakes without owing up to any of them.
While his minions justify them.

I have criticized some of biden comments and policies in the past... like calling Confederacy fine people. And I have disagreed with some of his policies in the past.

and I will still condemn them again if I need to. And if he repeats it again, then he is done.

I don't take any offence with you ain't black comment cos dumb people like you justified it.

That's a thing you trump buttlicking freaks will never do.. anything trump says or does is supreme to you fucktards. The "Jenius" is never wrong. If he is wrong, it okay cos someone else
from opposition has done it before.
Please take your trash and shove it up your ass. Dumb fool!! You condemned what? Show me any post where you have ever condemned anything Biden or any Democrat did. Stupid liar! You don't take offence with Biden's you ain't black comment but you will be the first to rush here to scream like a lunatic if Trump ever says anything like that. I said it that you are just another stupid liberal hypocrite and you prove me right. Gerrara here!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Please take your trash and shove it up your ass. Dumb fool!! You condemned what? Show me any post where you have ever condemned anything Biden or any Democrat did. Stupid liar! You don't take offence with Biden's you ain't black comment but you will be the first to rush here to scream like a lunatic if Trump ever says anything like that. I said it that you are just another stupid liberal hypocrite and you prove me right. Gerrara here!!
Wide range of Americans including Blacks, Whites and Hispanics condemned Biden when he said that and immediately Biden apologized for his follies. That's a mark of a good man since no one is perfect. Tell me one thing the morbidly obese pig Trump ever apologize for in his life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (4201) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.