Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719366 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

You are an idiot, did you even open the link you were sent? Like the gullible fool you are, you couldn't even take a little time to confirm what you were told before repeating it like a foolish zombie. He wasn't quoting anyone.
ediot.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
salford1:

Please always check. The 30 seconds video he originally posted carefully cut-off where Biden quoted the senator, before beginning his speech. It's shows the intent and mischief of what Trumptards are capable of cheesy
If not for the YouTube commenter, I would have swallowed the fake news Hook line and sinker.
thanks jare..

I totally swallowed it men.

I thought it was a proven thing.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
ediot.
Idiot now answer, did you see him quoting anyone in those videos? Tell me who he was quoting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
I just watched the full video on cspan now

Men these guys have really gone nut.

I guess I have to double check anything that turd sandwich posts here henceforth.
Stupid liar, which video did you watch? Who was he quoting?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
I can see Trump supporters are at it again. Posting edited videos or half stats tables like the other lady we had to educate on rates and probabilities about how black people were likely to get short by a factor of 3 grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Idiot now answer, did you see him quoting anyone in those videos? Tell me who he was quoting
you are stupid, and you are deaf too?

God, village people are working over time on your matter .. grin

Now I feel nothing but pity for your miserable life.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
you are stupid, and you are deaf too?

God, village people are working over time on your matter .. grin

Now I feel nothing but pity for your miserable life.
Stupid fool, you claimed to have watched the video so kindly tell us who he was quoting let me finally put a nail in your coffin. Stupid lying bastard!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
saxywale1:
I can see Trump supporters are at it again. Posting edited videos or half stats tables like the other lady we had to educate on rates and probabilities about how black people were likely to get short by a factor of 3 grin
Another liberal idiot joins the circus, maybe this idiotic liberal can go and watch the video and come and tell us who Biden was quoting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's interesting. Those that created the short clips too tried being mischievous by labeling the title of the videos incorrectly. This was done to create an impression that Biden called confederate supporters fine people. It's until you watch the video, then you realize the mischief.
The one posted on YouTube even went further to cut the video to 31seconds by cutting out the start of the speech and cutting out the end of the speech. He or she just took it from the middle.

Na waoh.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

[s]Another liberal idiot joins the circus, maybe this idiotic liberal can go and watch the video and come and tell us who Biden was quoting.[/s]
The joke is on you bro. You tried to hoodwink people but was caught napping. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Calling other idiott when you are the iddiot doesn't change anything.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Stupid fool, you claimed to have watched the video so kindly tell us who he was quoting let me finally put a nail in your coffin. Stupid lying bastard!!
go back and read previous post from Salford and stop quoting you dumb fool.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Another liberal idiot joins the circus, maybe this idiotic liberal can go and watch the video and come and tell us who Biden was quoting.
You are a snake that should be trampled upon.
Unfortunately for you, alot of people here are enlightened.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Going back to work. My break is over. See y'all later.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Please take your trash and shove it up your ass. Dumb fool!! You condemned what? Show me any post where you have ever condemned anything Biden or any Democrat did. Stupid liar! You don't take offence with Biden's you ain't black comment but you will be the first to rush here to scream like a lunatic if Trump ever says anything like that. I said it that you are just another stupid liberal hypocrite and you prove me right. Gerrara here!!

How much is Trump or any of his associates paying you, to be a dedicated follower. sorry for your miserable existence.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
saxywale1:

saxywale1:

The joke is on you bro. You tried to hoodwink people but was caught napping. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Calling other idiott when you are the iddiot doesn't change anything.
You are degenerate stupid fool, You are a joke yourself. Incurable idiot, I gave you all a simple task to tell me who Joe Biden was quoting but you can't, you are just there talking nonsense like mad people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
feedthenation:

How much is Trump or any of his associates paying you, to be a dedicated follower. sorry for your miserable existence.
Atleast we understand that Russian trolls get paid by Putin and Moscow Mitch. These Nairaland trolls are the funniest. Buying N200 naira top up cards to defend Trump in Nigeria. Then soak garri and groundnut after. Trump probably can't point to where Nigeria is on the map of Africa.
I wasn't suprised that he thinks Finland is part of Russia. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
feedthenation:

How much are Democrats paying you for being such a dedicated supporter? Sorry that you are such a senseless bastard.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Trump is really losing it

Advisers and allies say the president’s repeated acts of self-destruction have significantly damaged his re-election prospects, and yet he appears mostly unable, or unwilling, to curtail them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/us/politics/trump-2020-election.html

In a recent meeting with his top political advisers, President Trump was impatient as they warned him that he was on a path to defeat in November if he continued his incendiary behavior in public and on Twitter.

Days earlier, Mr. Trump had sparked alarm by responding to protests over police brutality with a threat that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Mr. Trump pushed back against his aides. “I have to be myself,” he replied, according to three people familiar with the meeting. A few hours later, he posted on Twitter a letter from his former personal lawyer describing some of the protesters as “terrorists.”

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
saxywale1:

The stupid monkey is calling himself enlightened? Fool, You are a liberal supporting the Democratic party, you can't be enlightened because you are covered in the darkness of ignorance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
go back and read previous post from Salford and stop quoting you dumb fool.
Which post are you talking about? You said you watched the video so you tell me or didn't you watch it? Stupid liar!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump is really losing it

Advisers and allies say the president’s repeated acts of self-destruction have significantly damaged his re-election prospects, and yet he appears mostly unable, or unwilling, to curtail them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/us/politics/trump-2020-election.html

In a recent meeting with his top political advisers, President Trump was impatient as they warned him that he was on a path to defeat in November if he continued his incendiary behavior in public and on Twitter.

Days earlier, Mr. Trump had sparked alarm by responding to protests over police brutality with a threat that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Mr. Trump pushed back against his aides. “I have to be myself,” he replied, according to three people familiar with the meeting. A few hours later, he posted on Twitter a letter from his former personal lawyer describing some of the protesters as “terrorists.”

He is a twitter President. Sometime this week, he tweeted 200 jargons in 24hours. Most of it repetition since his supporters are slow and retardds. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

How much are Democrats paying you for being such a dedicated supporter? Sorry that you are such a senseless bastard.

More than half of voting electorates on November 3 have seen Trump for who he is, yet your allegiance to Trump won't and can't take you anywhere past your village square

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Your favourite words are fo0l, bastad, idiiots. The frustration eehn. Take it easy o. We don't want to read on Nairaland about someone trying to jump into the lagoon or drank sniper. grin

I can almost predict the content of your next reply grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
salford1:

He is a twitter President. Sometime this week, he tweeted 200 jargons in 24hours. Most of it repetition since his supporters are slow and retardds. grin

Trump's ineptness keeps getting shown daily, everyone who have worked in various capacity with him have nothing good to say about him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
feedthenation:

More than half of voting electorates on November 3 have seen Trump for who he is, yet your allegiance to Trump won't and can't take you anywhere past your village square
How did you know that? You spoke with more than half the voting electorate? Your liberal lunacy is of the worst kind, it can't be cured.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
salford1:

Your favourite words are fo0l, bastad, idiiots. The frustration eehn. Take it easy o. We don't want to read on Nairaland about someone trying to jump into the lagoon or drank sniper. grin

I can almost predict the content of your next reply grin
If anyone's frustrated here, it's apparently you or you wouldn't be this much of brainless zombie. Gerrara here, schrizopenic son of a bitch!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Here is a transcript of the conversation that led to Biden's comment.

Senator Paul Simon: If I may add one other thing, Mr. Chairman, that has nothing to do with this procedure: I was over on the floor of the Senate and I believe you were too when our colleague Senator Heflin made a speech that took an incredible amount of courage. I just want him to know I have never been prouder to serve in the U.S.Senate than when I heard that speech.Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

Chairman Biden: Thank you, Senator. I, too heard that speech and, for the public listening to this, the Senator made a very moving and eloquent speech as a son of the Confederacy, acknowledging that it was time to change and yield to a position that Senator Carol Moseley-Braun raised on the Senate floor not granting a Federal charter to an organization made up of many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag as a symbol.

Biden was praising the Senator from Alabama not quoting him, these liberal monkeys on this forum especially salford1 and Ribbit can go stew in the pot of lies they are cooking. Two idiots that can't help their own ignorance. The salford1 fool said Biden was mentioning people one by one and quoting them and the other foolish monkeys ribbit and sexywale1 who didn't even bother to watch for themselves believed him like foolish zombies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Here's a link to the video and transcript of Senator Howell Heflin's speech that Senator's Paul Simon and Joe Biden were referring to. At no point did he make that comment of "fine people still displaying the Confederate flag".
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4541648/sen-howell-heflin-confederate-family-roots-insignia

If he didn't say it, then how could Biden have been quoting him?

Salford1 is one big, stupid liar and Ribbit and sexywale1 are more stupid than him for believing his lies. Asking ignorant liberals to do a simple research is like asking them to commit suicide. Very lazy cows

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:
Here's a link to the video and transcript of Senator Howell Heflin's speech that Senator's Paul Simon and Joe Biden were referring to. At no point did he make that comment of "fine people still displaying the Confederate flag".
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4541648/sen-howell-heflin-confederate-family-roots-insignia

If he didn't say it, then how could Biden have been quoting him?

Salford1 is one big, stupid liar and Ribbit and sexywale1 are more stupid than him for believing his lies. Asking ignorant liberals to do a simple research is like asking them to commit suicide. Very lazy cows
you don't have brain, you are deaf, and still can't read.

Your case is beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
ribbit:
you don't have brain, you are deaf, and still can't read.

Your case is beyond redemption.
Stupid fool, I have dropped my facts and evidence to back it up. Still waiting for you to drop your own evidence. Foolish liar that didn't even have enough data to watch a video but came back here to lie that he has watched it. Take your broke lying ass out of here if you don't have any evidence to show us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
garetz:

Stupid fool, I have dropped my facts and evidence to back it up. Still waiting for you to drop your own evidence. Foolish liar that didn't even have enough data to watch a video but came back here to lie that he has watched it. Take your broke lying ass out of here if you don't have any evidence to show us.
even when what you are looking for is in what you posted?

Choi.

Going back to ignoring your ediocy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: happney65, FarmlandInc and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.