Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,301 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1745879 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:

Which polls please?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:

Only fools would not acknowledge trump is touring to review the help he can give to those whose lives are being ruined by democrats

Im sure thats what is in your mind but your fingers disobeyed your brains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
feedthenation:

But who is the current president of the U.S. and under whose watch did all this carnage and destruction happened?

Hahahaha,
Go on then, prove that Trump is responsible - I dare you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:

absolutely. Trump is Russia's best investment.

Go on, prove that Trump collided with Russia - I dare you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:
they should stay put in the shit hole country created by their orange idol cheesy

The orange turd is just warming up grin
I would love to see him perform a magic like Obama's decade of growth, but he might be end up in jail instead of the Whitehouse.

Don't be a simp, Obama had the worst recession recovery in modern America.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
budaatum:

Which polls please?
who takes polls seriously. Only the orange buffoon and trumptards.
Those polls are everywhere that one can't even make any sense out of them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:
they should stay put in the shit hole country created by their orange idol cheesy

The orange turd is just warming up grin
I would love to see him perform a magic like Obama's decade of growth, but he might be end up in jail instead of the Whitehouse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kachills:

You are deceiving yourself, I am even seeing a strong pro Trump swing in the black community now and I didn't see it like this in 2016, Biden is toast if he can't win over 90% of the black vote and I bet you he can't.
Trump will surely win more Black Vote than he won in 2016. Libidiots here will definitely be triggered by this comment grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kachills:
Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done in a salon while her constituents cannot is exactly why Trump will win in a landslide. She got busted getting her hair done at a hair salon but her constituents can't open their own hair salons or they'd be arrested.

Democrats are utter frauds.
Hahahaha...Even fake news CNN called her out

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
basilico:

Fredo was the guy who aired the taped conversation between Trump and Cohen his lawyer. Cuomo did not air the whole tape however cutting off at a point where Trump seemed to be explaining something.

Now Cuomo and Cohen tape! and about intimate matters .Cuomo was gloating over the Trump Cohen tape hoping obviously that it would take down Trump.

Trump is calling for Fredo to be fired.
Karma is a b"tch grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Joe Biden: "and stop your boast about never being seem to, what you, you can do anything, you're, you always talk about your ability to negotiate"

Joe Biden belongs in a doctor’s office, not the Oval Office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT4r_McRcC0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
basilico:
In other news Portland mayor residence was attacked by BLM anarchists. They threw fireworks but missed his apartment.
He rejected Federal assistance , sending a lettet to Trump saying he does not need help.

He is moving out of his condo for the sake of his neighbors.

Leftist feeding the crocodile hoping to be the last eaten.
The chickens have come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
pryme:

Argue with Forbes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
pryme:

I would have loved Trump to perform his own magic after a decade of growth courtesy Obama. However, once he loses in November, the jail would be the orange fool's home.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
pryme:

Go on, prove that Trump collided with Russia - I dare you.
common buddy, don't be an idiot.
atleast you can read and aware of all the convictions of the orange buffoon associates

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN25G1YU

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Joe Biden: "and stop your boast about never being seem to, what you, you can do anything, you're, you always talk about your ability to negotiate"

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:

Argue with Forbes.

Last time I checked, I did not quote Forbes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:

I would have loved Trump to perform his own magic after a decade of growth courtesy Obama. However, once he loses in November, the jail would be the orange fool's home.

That's not hard, we just have to wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
DissTroy:

Like that Governor(?) who was caught on camera at the salon getting her nails done months ago while forcing the people to stay locked indoors. Like New York Governor's daughter who was arrested for rioting and vandalizing with the ANTIFA terrorists even though her father had imposed a state-wide lockdown. Like Biden running out of his basement to go campaign immediately he saw the new polls that Trump was leading him, even in swing states.
Notice a pattern here, man? Democrats are thieving, hypocritical liars!

This is the exact reason Trump's approval ratings increased in the polls and got Biden's team panicking. A group of Democrat city leaders recently endorsed Trump and commended him. The news and video is on the GOP's Twitter page.
Thieves, Liars and hypocrites is what they are. People are beginning to wake up

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
obixcel:
Thieves, Liars and hypocrites is what they are. People are beginning to wake up
of course

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:

Argue with Forbes.
Forbes rates Donald Trump as a billionaire, do you agree with Forbes?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
DissTroy:

The closest person to win close to 90% of black votes was Obama in 2007. In 2012, the enthusiasm had waned. Biden would get up to 60% of black votes. Getting up to 60 would be because blacks are being swayed into thinking Chameleon Harris is black but she isn't.

I keep repeating every time I comment on this thread about Candace Owen's impact in the black community. That young woman has almost singlehandedly raised an 'army' of very visible and opinionated black supporters of Trump. She stated it in 2018 that when the polls are conducted around election period, they'd be more support for Trump within the black community. ...And she's not relenting, her pregnancy regardless.

Support for BLM has waned. The celebrities have moved on to other things. Tired of the backlash from her fans. Oh, about Cardi B championing BLM last week and attacking Trump's wife: She has a new song with her fellow LovePeddler-, Megan the Stallion. Streaming numbers and views on Spotify and YouTube surged within that week. She timed her outburst perfectly for when her song would be released and rarely ever said anything in support of BLM before then. It's all marketing for her.
Too bad blacks are gullible and keep getting scammed. And the CNN coons on this thread have less of the intelligence of a jellyfish to discern that - rationality isn't their forte.
The last thing the Demos want is a sharp, intelligent, articulate and vibrant Young black men and women who think for themselves and are not swayed by the PC culture. That alone scares the hell out of them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Hahahahahahahaha O boy! Libidiots! Come and see o!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:

of course
The media has never hidden their hatred and bias against president Trump, they are the last people that anyone will believe when they come with their fake "Trump lies" count. We all watched videos of Democrats omitting "under God" at the DNC yet the fake news media rated it false when Trump wrote about it and added it to their count of his "lies". The media doesn't have any credibility, Trump has way more credibility than the media so Trump should be the one doing a countdown of fake news media lies but he is too busy fighting for the country and defending America against anti American liberals who are doing everything in their power to destroy America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:

common buddy, don't be an idiot.
atleast you can read and aware of all the convictions of the orange buffoon associates

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN25G1YU

I said prove that Trump colluded with Russia, and all you can do is send me an article that never mentioned Trump colluded with Russia.

What is wrong with you people?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
salford:

Didn't your beloved Obama insist that those Jobs gone overseas "ain't coming back?" And that a magic wand was needed. You forget so soon, libidiot.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:

I agree with Forbes based on the info available to them.Whenever Trump releases the taxes he has promised to show America before he became president, you know the one he has been fighting tooth and nail to hide,
then his wealth can be re-accessed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
basilico:
In other news Portland mayor residence was attacked by BLM anarchists. They threw fireworks but missed his apartment.
He rejected Federal assistance , sending a lettet to Trump saying he does not need help.

He is moving out of his condo for the sake of his neighbors.

Leftist feeding the crocodile hoping to be the last eaten.

Are you sure the attackers were BLM anarchists and not Trump's militants who attacked the mayor residence just to prove he needs Trump's help

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chachess6: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
pryme:

I said prove that Trump colluded with Russia, and you all you can do send me an article that never mentioned Trump colluded with Russia.

What is wrong with you people?

grin
You have time to debate Russia hoax with a LIBIDIOTS at this current time

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Lawyers here.
Isn't this a form of elderly abuse?

Like the abuse Gov Cuomo meted out to elderly nursing home folks by mixing them with Wuhan virus positive patients?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
obixcel:
Didn't your beloved Obama insist that those Jobs gone overseas "ain't coming back?" And that a magic wand was needed. You forget so soon, libidiot.
Trumptards.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.