Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719412 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgjm6xPJeaA#searching

Kamala Harris' Prosecutors Sent This Innocent Man to Prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
DissTroy:

You have selective amnesia or worse? Obama as a comparative saint to anyone?

Same Obama who destroyed and fueled the destruction of the Middle East using the Arab Spring bait?

Same Obama who killed Ghadaffi?

Same Obama who allowed USA soldiers die needlessly in Benghazi when they could have been saved because he didn't want to offend his ISIS friends?

Same case Killary Clinton had to testify for when she was caught deleting emails and her emails were leaked making her and Obama complicit in these crimes?

Same Obama who was paying Iran billions of dollars and didn't tame them from making nuclear weapons?

Same Obama who has admitted that he made a grave mistake dabbling into the Middle East isuues and Libya was his greatest mistake?

Same Obama who refusing to call ISIS, Al Qaeda and the likes terrorists?

Same Obama who is directly and indirectly responsible for Boko Haram moving from being a ragtag group to the second most dangerous terror group in the world because of the weapons he allowed militia groups have access to from the pillaged Benghazi and arming these terrorists?

How dare you lie about a fact that has been admitted over and over again in this internet again of global connectivity and quick access to information?!

Come and see the effects of watching fox news and right wing propaganda!

Ogbeni, if you are not mad or ignorant, how can you blame Obama for Boko Haram, death of Ghadaffi and Middle East problems?

-Where did you see Obama funding Boko Haram?
-Did you forget that it was Bush that started two wars in the middle east and that Obama ended most of it by withdrawing troops?
-Did Ghaddafis people not revolt against him?

Pryme, Basilico, obixcel, bluebyrd-

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Just so we are clear.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
France, Canada, Germany, UK have all condemned Russia's attack..let us all wait for the orange turd's condemnation.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
DissTroy:

You half-witted offspring of a village drunk! If you had half the intelligence of a jellyfish, you'd have realized how to sieve facts from the twisted alternate realities you create in your undeveloped mind.

I stated in my previous posts that:

Obama was responsible for Boko Haram, ISWAP and ISIL because the proliferation of arms gotten from Benghazi and provided by the US to arm militias against the Ghadaffi regime resulted into unrest and more groups becoming terror groups. Featherbrained duck-billed platypus!

You dyslexic androhumanoid! Obama fueled the Middle East uprising. The Arab Spring started in late 2009/early 2010 when Obama was president. You are Joe Hiden's mental equivalent- a dementia-riddled bag of bones!

Ghadaffi's people revolted against him but it was the Obama administration which armed them. You were most likely employed as a whôre giving handjobs to drugged bulls in exchange for a serving of rice while the world followed up with the topical developing stories a decade ago.

There: I answered all of the questions with facts which abound on official US websites.

Heck! You mental recluse, Obama admitted Libya (and the Arab Spring) was his biggest mistake! He admitted Syria and Lybia weren't well thought out and his administration should have used other approaches. You are calling Obama a liar now? That's fitting.

AbdulSLEEKY... Maybe you should bury your head more in documented histories instead getting the phalluses of mating bulls SLICKY, AbBULL.
Was this necessary?

When you start fact checking lies, they start becoming triggered, insult others, and abuse others..

Why don't you just face Abdul and leave his descent out of your abuse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
basilico:
liberals and leftists who support Biden are being played.
They only see, hear or read from media what the elite want them. And that is Joe Biden good things and for Trump nothing good.
In other words Biden handlers know that liberals and leftists are beyond making their own decision.
Support of. a person who clearly has a problem .
Believe his lies that Trump is causing violence
Ignore his son's documented corruption
Ignore his groping and sniff sniff of young gals
Is not letting media question him
Hiding in a basement

Biden supporters cannot see the massive coordinated attacks against Trump by corrupt elite.

Biden supporters are being taken for fools, His handlers must be laughing behind the scenes at them.

How many times would you prove yourself to be a fool. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Was this necessary?

When you start fact checking lies, they start becoming triggered, insult others, and abuse others..

Why don't you just face Abdul and leave his descent out of your abuse.
Lies? Let's wager a bet:
If I post credible sources of all the points I have alleged about Obama's complicity in the Middle East, Libya and terror groups arms proliferation, you would deactivate your account, yes?

Check my post history: a bulk of the evidence I have always provided have been from official US agency sources. Oh, don't even get me starte on WikiLeaks revelations which wreck Hillary and why the Obama Administration has insistently wanted Julian Assange extradited.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
a few nights ago cocaine was trending. wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I am telling you that what you quoted is a meaningless statistic.

It is like saying someone is the shortest basketball player. It means nothing because the current shortest basketball player (Isaiah Thomas) is taller tha the average man at 5.9 feet. It is also a meaningless statistic because his skills matter more than his height.

So when you say that Obama has the worst economic recovery from a financial crisis, you are not really saying anything sensible or negative because

1. He recovered from one of the worst recessions in modern times- which is a miracle on its own.

2. Adjusting for inflation and other factors, he does not have the worst economic recovery.

Ogbeni, Obama is a saint and a genius when compared to trump.

Obama is

-faithfull to his wife (never cheated)
-never said anything racist
-worked with both Republicans and democrats (didnt divide the country)
-killed Bin Laden

So Obama never presided over the longest recession recovery?
Stick to the topic pls, I did not ask you if Obama was gay.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Come and see the effects of watching fox news and right wing propaganda!

Ogbeni, if you are not mad or ignorant, how can you blame Obama for Boko Haram, death of Ghadaffi and Middle East problems?

-Where did you see Obama funding Boko Haram?
-Did you forget that it was Bush that started two wars in the middle east and that Obama ended most of it by withdrawing troops?
-Did Ghaddafis people not revolt against him?

Pryme, Basilico, obixcel, bluebyrd-

The ignorant one here is you.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
salford:
France, Canada, Germany, UK have all condemned Russia's attack..let us all wait for the orange turd's condemnation.

So he should join them in virtue signaling, do you even have the facts that Russia did it?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
DissTroy:

Budaatum, I've debated with you here a number of times so I can assert that, compared to many others, you are rational and logical with your arguments and try to view from different angles of the political prism.
Premised on that is why I am surprised you'd provide an article from a biased, madhouse media outlet like New York Times as evidence.

New York Times, CNN, Bloomberg, Fox News, Washington Post, Forbes and more are all obviously and unrepentantly biased either for the Left or the Right. Mostly junk journalism.

You should know better. Use official sources or relatively fair sources like BBC, Al Jazeera and the likes if there are no evidence from US agencies' websites.
All sources are pretty much biased one way or another, smart people just know to separate the facts from fictitious opinion and lies.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
pryme:

The ignorant one here is you.

How?

Please tell me how Obama aided Boko Haram.

Your ignorant friend claimed that American guns travelled from North Africa to Nigerian borders. A lie that he cannot back up.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

How?

Your ignorant friend claimed that American guns travelled from North Africa to Nigerian borders. A lie that he cannot back up.

Really?
I hope you know it has been in the local news that Boko Haram has ties with ISIS.
Now how did ISIS come about, do you know that the Splinter cells that were funded by the Americans in the Middle east meta morphed into ISIS?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

How?

Obama aided Boko Haram by refusing to sell Nigeria arms to fight them, he went further to prevent other countries from selling arms to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram, he then sowed the chaos in Libya from where Boko Haram started getting unlimited arms supplies and connections with ISIS. Trump supplied Nigeria the needed arms when he became president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by disstroyy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

How?

I've pointed out the Left's tactics here several times as evident in my post history: When they want to avoid debating a point, they keep reiterating the same questions while playing blind to the number of times the said questions have been dissected and addressed one after the other. Dude, when you come on here to debate, arm yourself with information. Read wild and wide. Read about every single thing, even the seaming outerworldly. Your intelligence and grasp of the world would always shine through during back-and-forths.

I enjoy debating liberals but there is a caveat - you have to be intelligent and have a very good grasp of world issues. You obviously don't and I haven't found your rebuttals mentally stimulating. You should have me digging to the very limit of my memory bank and multitasking digging up diverse information and statistics to debate you. You've been a bore instead.

After every argument on such topical issues, the truce or lack of it as the case might be, there should be a level of mental orgasm or something close to make the effort worth it next time. If you can't do this, do stick to your beer parlour arguments about mundane things like BBNaija or what colour of biscuits are your favourite. This - this sort of arguments or debates bordering on the intelligentsia aren't for you. This isn't obviously your forte. I'd rather someone who puts an effort into defending and attacking, however twisted the facts are (at least that would prick me into getting into gear to engage them).

If you'd keep asking ingrating questions that have been addressed with facts which are public knowledge, then that's it. Questions like you not being aware Obama already admitted Libya was his administration's biggest mistake. A fact informed Democrats don't even deny but would rather avoid. Videos of which are even published on CNN and New York Times.

Save everyone the stress - up your memory bank of world issues, past, present and projected future. smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
[]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
salford:
condemn his master?

Yeah right grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
pryme:

Really?
I hope you know it has been in the local news that Boko Haram has ties with ISIS.
Now how did ISIS come about, do you know that the Splinter cells that were funded by the Americans in the Middle east meta morphed into ISIS?

Splinter cells were funded by the Obama administration?

So, your convoluted theory is that Obama (not bush) funded splinter cells that became ISIS, who then sent guns and radicalised Bomo Haram.

So, are you now admitting that your friend lied because he is claiming that the guns for Boko haram came from north africa eg Libya and not middle east?

See how convoluted your lies are?

So, in short, Obama created ISIS and not the power vacuum created by Bush's war and strategy in the middle east?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
disstroyy:

I've pointed out the Left's tactics here several times as evident in my post history: When they want to avoid debating a point, they keep reiterating the same questions while playing blind to the number of times the said questions have been dissected and addressed one after the other. Dude, when you come on here to debate, arm yourself with information. Read wild and wide. Read about every single thing, even the seaming outerworldly. Your intelligence and grasp of the world would always shine through during back-and-forths.

I enjoy debating liberals but there is a caveat - you have to be intelligent and have a very good grasp of world issues. You obviously don't and I haven't found your rebuttals mentally stimulating. You should have me digging to the very limit of my memory bank and multitasking digging up diverse information and statistics to debate you. You've been a bore instead.

After every argument on such topical issues, the truce or lack of it as the case might be, there should be a level of mental orgasm or something close to make the effort worth it next time. If you can't do this, do stick to your beer parlour arguments about mundane things like BBNaija or what colour of biscuits are your favourite. This - this sort of arguments or debates bordering on the intelligentsia aren't for you. This isn't obviously your forte. I'd rather someone who puts an effort into defending and attacking, however twisted the facts are (at least that would prick me into getting into gear to engage them).

If you'd keep asking ingrating questions that have been addressed with facts which are public knowledge, then that's it. Questions like you not being aware Obama already admitted Libya was his administration's biggest mistake. A fact informed Democrats don't even deny but would rather avoid. Videos of which are even published on CNN and New York Times.

Save everyone the stress - up your memory bank of world issues, past, present and projected future. smiley

Will you shut up with your conspiracy theories?

That the USA funded the rebels who overthrew Gaddafi is not news. I want to see proof of how that links to Boko Haram.

So Libya rebels are funding boko haram with USA provided guns?

Please, show me proof of this conspiracy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Zuorom:

Obama aided Boko Haram by refusing to sell Nigeria arms to fight them, he went further to prevent other countries from selling arms to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram, he then sowed the chaos in Libya from where Boko Haram started getting unlimited arms supplies and connections with ISIS. Trump supplied Nigeria the needed arms when he became president.

What kind of nonsense is this? Are you saying that Obama or the USA must sell guns to Nigeria? When he saw that the Nigerian Government was not interested in defeating boko haram but wanted to usa manufactured guns for scam, why wouldn't he refuse.

Then, you are now saying ISIS funded Boko haram. If that is true, did Obama create ISIS? Is Obama responsible for ISIS actions?

The nonsense you people say.

Dont even get me started o libya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by disstroyy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Will you shut up with your conspiracy theories?

That the USA funded the rebels who overthrew Gaddafi is not news. I want to see proof of how that links to Boko Haram.

So Libya rebels are funding boko haram with USA provided guns?

Please, show me proof of this conspiracy.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration secretly gave its blessing to arms shipments to Libyan rebels from Qatar last year, but American officials later grew alarmed as evidence grew that Qatar was turning some of the weapons over to Islamic militants, according to United States officials and foreign diplomats.

U.S.-Approved Arms for Libya Rebels Fell Into Jihadis' Hands ... gave its blessing to arms shipments to Libyan rebels from Qatar last year...
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html

Never in your skewed existence should you consider yourself worthy of a mental chess with me. I was baiting you all along to get you to outrightly deny Obama didn't fund the arms which got into terrorists' hands. As one who loves the hilarity in ironies, I have deliberately used a liberal-leaning media outlet as proof against the Obama regime/Democrats. The irony of being shot with your own loaded gun, eh?

Notice how I have toned down the insults now that I have made you disgrace yourself? I'm the puppeteer who has you on strings- Mental chess is my forte. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Obama leftist activism thought Libyans would hold nice elections after Gaddafi was ousted.
The downfall of Libya left the militias with lots of ammo and other military hardware.
Smuggled of course to terror groups in the north, Suuriya, Nigeria , Mali etc.

There.
As for ISIS Obama was training 'moderates' covertly in Jordan. They moved to Syria and some joined ISIS.
Shipments from Benghazi also found their way to ISIS through Turkey.

AbdulSleeky:

How?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
basilico:
Obama leftist activism thought Libyans would hold nice elections after Gaddafi was ousted.
The downfall of Libya left the militias with lots of ammo and other military hardware.

There.
As for ISIS Obama was training 'moderates' covertly in Jordan. They moved to Syria and some joined ISIS.

Lies. Fake news.

Show me the proof of this.

You forget that boko haram were thugs funded by northern politicians.

Your Libyans connection is a lie

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
basilico:

There.

Boko Haram pledged allegiance to the caliph of ISIS and is consequently named the Islamic State of West Africa.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
disstroyy:

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration secretly gave its blessing to arms shipments to Libyan rebels from Qatar last year, but American officials later grew alarmed as evidence grew that Qatar was turning some of the weapons over to Islamic militants, according to United States officials and foreign diplomats.

U.S.-Approved Arms for Libya Rebels Fell Into Jihadis' Hands ... gave its blessing to arms shipments to Libyan rebels from Qatar last year...
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/world/africa/weapons-sent-to-libyan-rebels-with-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html

Never in your skewed existence should you consider yourself worthy of a mental chess with me. I was baiting you all along to get you to outrightly deny Obama didn't fund the arms which got into terrorists' hands. As one who loves the hilarity in ironies, I have deliberately used a liberal-leaning media outlet as proof against the Obama regime/Democrats. The irony of being shot with your own loaded gun, eh?

Notice how I have toned down the insults now that I have made you disgrace yourself? I'm the puppeteer who has you on strings- Mental chess is my forte. smiley

You are fooling yourself. You are still a conspiracy theorist.

Please, were Boko Haram mentioned in that article?

Note that it was Qatar that was sending the US guns to Libya rebels.

My guy, you have no point.

Boko haram started as thugs for politicians. Obama can never be blamed for Boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Boko haram started as thugs for politicians. Obama can never be blamed for Boko haram.

Have you seen the weapons Boko haram use, If you don't have a friend or relative that is posted to front lines with Boko haram to tell you the kind of fire power they are up against, then put a suck in it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
DissTroy:

Lies? Let's wager a bet:
If I post credible sources of all the points I have alleged about Obama's complicity in the Middle East, Libya and terror groups arms proliferation, you would deactivate your account, yes?

Check my post history: a bulk of the evidence I have always provided have been from official US agency sources. Oh, don't even get me starte on WikiLeaks revelations which wreck Hillary and why the Obama Administration has insistently wanted Julian Assange extradited.
so after all the WikiLeaks revelations, when is Trump locking up Clinton and Obama?
oh wait a minute, it's Trump's associates that are getting locked up instead grin
clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
pryme:

So he should join them in virtue signaling, do you even have the facts that Russia did it?
LMAO grin
you are really a trumptard.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Gbamest!
Just throwing Conspiracy theory all over the thread. He was playing smart by hiding some little facts in between but it's like 95 percent gibberish.
I wonder who is the person behind this Monika. probably one of the regular customers grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.