Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? (1047 Views)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / How Can A Man Know That He Is Good At Bed? / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Buni: 5:20pm On May 24, 2010
how can a man who is in a distance relationship know if his girlfriend is cheating on him
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by pineapple(f): 5:37pm On May 24, 2010
distance relationships are hard. u have to trust eachother
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Nenum(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2010
LOL.

you already starting on a wrong foot "suspecting, or trying to create the environment to suspect"
are you sure you wanna continue the relationship at all.
i would advice that you channel all your energy towards things you guys plan 2 do together, at least till you are tired.
haba
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by yme1(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2010
thats the reason we gat the word TRUST
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by 190: 8:02pm On May 24, 2010
LDR is not worth it~

it aint worth it at all
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Faher(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2010
^^^ seconded

I can't do LDR. Just not worth the stress.
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by 190: 7:12am On May 25, 2010
^^
seriously
how is that movie zombieland like
is it horror or just an action-horror-comedy
wats it abt,
zombies or wat,
i missed a chance 2 see the movie now im lik embarassed
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Faher(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2010
^^^ Seriously? It's the best zombie-action-comedy combination movie ever.

Gotta love Woody Harrelson - He was bad a.s.s.

Brief Summary: A lonely college guy finds out that the US ( and the whole world) has been zombified and therefore creates his own rules for survival. He meets a guy (woody) and later on, two sisters; and they go on a refuge-seeking mission, killing zombies and having fun along the way.

Easily my best movie of 2009.
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by jasman1: 8:46pm On May 26, 2010
Forget it my friend, you're already cheating yourself out of a very important thing that holds any relationship together,TRUST
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by SALady(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2010
When you are married someday and the fight is on she'll then tell you the baby is not even yours. That's the only time you'll know.
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 1:05am On May 28, 2010
@poster
as everyone rightly told you: if you dont even trust your gal to begin with then you have no business going into a LDR with her.

as the saying goes: "what you dont know, cant hurt you" so be merry and stop worrying about something you have absolutely no control of.
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On May 28, 2010
It's easy. . .It's called Psychology.
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by bros1234(m): 2:54am On May 28, 2010
I have to admit. its hard to do that distant thing. my girlfriend (now my wife) lives in Uyo while I stay in Lagos. It took a lot to convince ourselves we are clean. But then once we established the fact that we are not just friends but also Christians and fear God, we built trust.

Tip: It takes God and time to build trust and you have both
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by nethacker(m): 3:06am On May 28, 2010
u go only die earlier than usual if u try to police a woman
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Phony200(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2010
You'll never know but the minute you begin to suspect and go onto that trail towards detective work and second guessing, you're going to lose that rltnshp. LDS is short for tRUST TRUST TRUST
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by Phony200(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2010
@Mr brownjay
where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise. Just assume the best and believe on it.
Re: How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? by passionate87(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2016
bro keep a open mind dats the best for a LDR, trust ur instincts most times they are right. Trust is key coz dats the only way ur LDR can thrive, once distrust comes into play the relationship is heading for disaster. really worrying so much about your partner cheating on you can cause high bp, really life is Beautiful to take such risk for the time being focused on being a better you.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Intimidated. / Let The Singles Mingle / How Do You Clean Hair In Your Nose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.