Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:49 PM

Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria (6496 Views)

OMG!!! See What A Neighbor Forced These Kids To... / Girl Child Abductions And Islamization: PMB's Consent? / A Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 11 Years In U.s. Prison For Forced Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2007
What do they even mean by desecrating the koran?
A book only fit to be used for wiping the rear end after a massive number 2.
These people are animals!!
Why did Lord Lugard lump us together with these folks?

How many more people do they have to kill while our so called liberal Muslims hide their heads in the sand?
Personally I think there should be a death sentence for hate crimes such as this.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by mukina2: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2007
are you people for real? shocked sad
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2007
which people? those miscreants are certainly not people i recognise!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by mukina2: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2007
David i asked a question tongue

how can people do those things sad
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2007
Islam is the only religion that has radical extremist grin cheesy cheesy, Right?
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

Islam is the only religion that has radical extremist grin cheesy cheesy, Right?

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase spare us that humor dear.
How many times in Nigeria has a Muslim been killed for desecrating the Bible or one abducted and forced to recite the Bible.
It is not a case of other religions not having extremists,what is the frequency here or you are just trying to be funny.
It is not funny to me
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2007
@ mukina
ask your imam, he may know better.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

i'm already sick and tired of appologists making excuses for this barbaric behaviour by merely labeling them "radical extremists".
Are you telling me SS1 "kids" are also "radical extremists"?
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2007
and where on earth in the Koran did they learn this act from?
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2007
@David
Yes they are all extremist are barbarians like you have concluded!
Every single one of them. And they will be ruling over your people in the East in a couple of months when Yar' adua wins arent you scared?
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2007
scared of a bunch of 12th century barbarians ruling over us?
I have always maintained, we are not compatible let the southerners stay in the south!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by 4Play(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2007
Its because of these Northen muslim leaders that this country is a mess,the sooner we get separated from them the better .

They can take their teacher lynching culture to the new Islamic Republic of Arewa
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

@David
Yes they are all extremist are barbarians like you have concluded!
Every single one of them. And they will be ruling over your people in the East in a couple of months when Yar' adua wins arent you scared?

This is one singular reason I regret that Biafra failed.
I wish Awolowo had an insight that these animals are up to no good.
History has already proven Biafra right.
These people are incapable of education.
A group of students murder their own teacher,one might ask why the teacher was not a Muslim.
Apparently they are still waiting for Ibrahim dan Muhammad to graduate from Zamfara Poly.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2007
4 Play:

Its because of these Northen muslim leaders that this country is a mess,the sooner we get separated from them the better .

They can take their teacher lynching culture to the new Islamic Republic of Arewa

there the sultan will be within his powers to demand ajami inscriptions on his currency as part of economic reforms.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2007
Muslims in Nigeria:
Hausa (19,880,626)
Yoruba (8,338,832)
Kanuri, Yerwa (4,039,901)
Fulani, Sokoto (2,211,792)
Fulani, Haabe (2,205,150)
Fulani, Bororo (1,952,558)
Fulani, Adamawa (973,222)
Fulani, Bauchi (700,459)
Kanuri, Manga (616,806)
Fulani, Igboro (519,901)
Egba (418,030)
Bade (309,235)
Songhai (259,429)
Arab, Shuwa (204,890)
Bura (111,823)
Igala (107,350)
Zerma (76,911)
Bariba (65,808)
Esan (61,529)
Gbari, East (40,639)
Gun (29,373)
Tuareg (23,442)
Chamba Daka (17,546)
Arab, Syrian, Somali (11,722)
Maguzawa (11,721)
Egyptian (651)

Look at the number of people whom David has caste Barbarians
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2007
Hey and here is another bulletin.
If the Arabs had reached Biafra before the Enlish guss what you would all be Muslim.
Consider yourself saved now!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2007
If a large number of them think that way and those who don't, do not condemn the others openly and demand a change with tough sentences,they are all barbarians.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2007
@ Josboy,
lets stop playing musical chairs with the truth.

We know the real islamic barbarians. They are primarily hausa-fulani from the north!
Incapable of thought, destitute of ideas, resources and bereft of any moral scrupples.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

Hey and here is another bulletin.
If the Arabs had reached Biafra before the Enlish guss what you would all be Muslim.
Consider yourself saved now!

and the large number of northern Christians must have stabbed their horses abi?
They came to Biafra alright,in the form of Egyptian mercenaries.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2007
@babyosisi

Good rational keep it up
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by mukina2: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2007
davidylan:

@ mukina
ask your imam, he may know better.

my Imam is not in Nigeria .how can i ask him angry
Why is it that its only the things done by muslims in Nigeria that are being posted undecided
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by 4Play(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2007
mukina2:

my Imam is not in Nigeria .how can i ask him angry
Why is it that its only the things done by muslims in Nigeria that are being posted undecided
Do you have any stories of Christians abducting Muslim children in Ngeria or burning teachers
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2007
mukina,show me 2 recent acts of unprovoked violence against Nigerian Muslims and for every 2 you post,I'll give you 10 by muslims.
I hate it when you folks begin to make unnecessary excuses for barbaric acts.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2007
So now we are at the bergaining table of violence, wicked Can I have a seat too?
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2007
Every Christian in northern Nigeria ought to have a loaded pistol at home and at work.
Let's see if matchetes can compare.
at least if one must die,you want to die protecting yourself
enough is enough
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

So now we are at the bergaining table of violence, wicked Can I have a seat too?

Since you're good at statistics,give us the history of Muslim violence against non muslims in Nigeria starting from the eighties.
Islam is evil and the actions of it's adherents declare this.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by mukina2: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2007
babyosisi:

mukina,show me 2 recent acts of unprovoked violence against Nigerian Muslims and for every 2 you post,I'll give you 10 by muslims.
I hate it when you folks begin to make unnecessary excuses for barbaric acts.

why dnt you post the 10 by muslims .then .

i asked a question and i am being given an assignment .
am sure extremist christians do things too .but because Islam is the talk of the World .you get to hear  the muslims own first .
no one's given excuses .
the problem is that you hate the religion so much that anything that has to dowith it you abuse
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2007
mukina2:

why dnt you post the 10 by muslims .then .

i asked a question and i am being given an assignment .
am sure extremist christians do things too .but because Islam is the talk of the World .you get to hear the muslims own first .
no one's given excuses .
the problem is that you hate the religion so much that anything that has to dowith it you abuse

Including the fact that muslims can abduct young christian children, force them to confess Islam and threaten their parents with death? Including the fact that secondary school children now kill their teachers for enforcing the rule?

babyosisi:

Since you're good at statistics,give us the history of Muslim violence against non muslims in Nigeria starting from the eighties.
Islam is evil and the actions of it's adherents declare this.

I'm glad you added that qualifier before someone comes to tell us about the crusaders.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2007
mukina2,we not talking about some actions by some cave men of long long ago.
Look at the dates of those stories

Apart from Nigeria,today as we speak,thousands of black men and women in Mauritania and Sudan are captured and forced into slavery by Muslim Arabs and their women taken as booties.
I can understand your frustrations at me,I hope you do understand my frustrations too.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2007
mukina2:

am sure extremist christians do things too .but because Islam is the talk of the World .you get to hear  the muslims own first .
no one's given excuses .

It is not enough to make wild and baseless allegations, who and where are your "extremist christians"? Are they capturing children and forcing them to confess Jesus at the pain of death?

This islamic attitude of trying to paint everyone with the same brush is absurd.
1. There is NOTHING like an extremist muslim. it is merely a media invention meant to enforce political correctness. Islam is inherently violent and those who decieve us by claiming to be moderate muslims are the ones who do not understand their own religion.

2. Muslims should not attempt to hide the hideous nature of their religion by trying to convince us that every religion has extremists too. It is simply erroneous.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by mukina2: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2007
the actions of few must not be taken to judge all .
Muslims are not the only ones doing evil things in the world .
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2007
a few?Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENDSARS; Is This About To Happen. BEWARE ! / They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra / Bandits Kill 4, Abduct 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.