Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,579 members, 7,921,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

Wrsetling Match - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wrsetling Match (784 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrsetling Match by femionasan(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2007
It was the final of the Olympic heavyweight-wrestling tournament between a Russian and an American. The Russian started as favorite by virtue of his infamous “pretzel” hold, from which no wrestler had ever escaped. The fight was evenly balanced until suddenly, without warning, the Russian managed to trap the American in a deadly pretzel. The American coach held his head in despair. The end, it seemed, was imminent. In fact the coach was turning to collect his gear when a roar erupted from the crowd. He turned to see the Russian flying through the air. As the Russian landed, the American immediately pinned him to win the gold medal. The crowd went wild.

Afterwards the coach asked the American “How did you get out of that pretzel hold? No one has ever done it before.”

The American wrestler admitted, “I was ready to give up when he got me. In that hold, but then I opened my eyes and saw this pair of balls right in front of my face. I thought I had nothing to lose, so with my last ounce of strength, I bit them as hard as I could. You'd be amazed how strong you get when you bite your own balls!”

(1) (Reply)

If Men Wrote Advise Columns: / A Trucker / Help Us Help A Friend In Need!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.