Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

If Men Wrote Advise Columns: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Men Wrote Advise Columns: (777 Views)

Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns / Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns / Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Men Wrote Advise Columns: by Labans(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2007
Q. My husband continually asks me to perform MouthAction on him.

A. Do it. Semen can help you lose weight and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to allow you to perform MouthAction on him it totally selfless. This shows how much he loves you. The best thing to do is to thank him by performing it twice a day; then cook him a nice meal.

Q. My husband is uninterested in pre-intimacy.

A. You are a bad person for bringing it up and should seek sensitivity training. pre-intimacy to men is very stressful and time consuming. Sex should be available to your husband on demand with no pesky requests for pre-intimacy. What this means is that you do not love your man as much as you should. He should never have to work to get you in the mood. Stop being so selfish! Perhaps you can make it up to him by performing MouthAction on him and cooking him a nice meal.

Q. My husband has too many nights out with the boys.

A. This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. A night out chasing young single girls is great stress relief and can foster a more peaceful and relaxing home. Remember, nothing can rekindle your relationship better than the man being away for a day or two. It's a great time to clean the house, too! Just look at how emotional and happy he is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do when he returns home is for you and your best friend to perform MouthAction on him. Then cook him a nice meal.

Q. My husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.

A. Your clitoris is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with is, do it on your own time and ask your best friend to help. You may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and present it to your husband as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perform MouthAction on him and cook him a delicious meal.

Q. My husband always has an orgasm then rolls over and goes to sleep without giving me one.

A. I'm not sure I understand the problem. Perhaps you've forgotten to cook him a nice meal.
Re: If Men Wrote Advise Columns: by kronkykay(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2008
na wah oh
Re: If Men Wrote Advise Columns: by ituen(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
Men too much na grin grin grin grin
Re: If Men Wrote Advise Columns: by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2008
Na die him an die be dat oh
Re: If Men Wrote Advise Columns: by kronkykay(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2008
wetin go kill am?
Re: If Men Wrote Advise Columns: by clemcykul(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2008
you

(1) (Reply)

If Men Ran The World / The Cure / Blond Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.