Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

451ibirinade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 451ibirinade's Profile / 451ibirinade's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by 451ibirinade: 8:20pm On Mar 19
There oga is trying to win their heartsWhile his foot soldier's are here onlineInsulting the peacemaker Yoruba MuslimLas las 2027 election preparation is in vain again Una mind no go touch ground There oga is trying to win their heartsWhile his foot soldier's are here onlineInsulting the peacemaker Yoruba MuslimLas las 2027 election preparation is in vain again Una mind no go touch ground ...
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by 451ibirinade: 12:47pm On Mar 05
Typical... You reason like illiterate.Typical... You reason like illiterate....
Politics / Re: Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf by 451ibirinade: 9:19pm On Feb 18
Because those who thought only lgbos would suffer have found out that we all visit the same marketBecause those who thought only lgbos would suffer have found out that we all visit the same market...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: NNPCL Blames Long Queues, Fuel Scarcity On Distribution Issues by 451ibirinade: 10:20am On Feb 07
OkayOkay...
Sports / Re: I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles by 451ibirinade: 12:18pm On Jan 26
okok...
Politics / Re: #Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom? by 451ibirinade: 11:47am On Jan 15
Don't Nigeria have intelligent service departmentDon't Nigeria have intelligent service department...
Politics / Re: 'Tell Us What Happened In Abuja' - Protesters Besiege Rivers Govt House by 451ibirinade: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Sports / Re: Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) by 451ibirinade: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Even if na God of warEven if na God of war...
Politics / Re: Looking Back Now, Did Ambode Made The Right Choice Of Not Fighting Back. by 451ibirinade: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2023
I would have governed well, exposed the corruption of past administrations, while making sure that the option the party has aside me, is oblivion. You have do really well by the people.I would have governed well, exposed the corruption of past administrations, while making sure that the option the party has aside me, is oblivion. You have do really well by the people....
Politics / Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by 451ibirinade: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
You claimed you were rigged out and your Otondo of a presidential candidate went to court and didn't mention the elections were rigged in the suit he filed.You claimed you were rigged out and your Otondo of a presidential candidate went to court and didn't mention the elections were rigged in the suit he filed....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by 451ibirinade: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
I hope to change things this yearI hope to change things this year...
Politics / Re: Massive Rigging Going On In Rivers State In Favour Of APC by 451ibirinade: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2023
E pain am well E pain am well ...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Port Harcourt Rally In Flops by 451ibirinade: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2023
The goal is to collect more money, if it means to decamp from LP to APC to collect more money pls do. On election day, just vote Peter Obi God will bless you.The goal is to collect more money, if it means to decamp from LP to APC to collect more money pls do. On election day, just vote Peter Obi God will bless you....
Politics / Re: Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi by 451ibirinade: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Was Namadi Sambo able to recite the Fatiha properly?Was Namadi Sambo able to recite the Fatiha properly?...
Politics / Re: The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) by 451ibirinade: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
But will that make him president...NOPresident Peter Gregory OBI is comingBut will that make him president...NOPresident Peter Gregory OBI is coming...
Politics / Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by 451ibirinade: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
New Tinubu song in Benue New Tinubu song in Benue ...
Politics / Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 451ibirinade: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is what is called the talking tongue-in-cheek. The lizard of Ubima have long retreated to his sheel. Rotimi Amaechi fully knows that there is no political future for him again.This is what is called the talking tongue-in-cheek. The lizard of Ubima have long retreated to his sheel. Rotimi Amaechi fully knows that there is no political future for him again....
Politics / Re: So 40 Heavily Armed Fulani Terrorists Submitted To ESN Without A Fight ? by 451ibirinade: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
You mean TINUBU AND HOPE UZODIMMA ESN AND IPOB?Leave that propaganda, we know better.You mean TINUBU AND HOPE UZODIMMA ESN AND IPOB?Leave that propaganda, we know better....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Zulum: Opposition Parties Won't Win A Single Polling Unit In Borno State by 451ibirinade: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Know this fact and have peace of mindOn Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand GidigbaKnow this fact and have peace of mindOn Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba...

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Church Is Wiser Now, Will Not Be Used By Politicians – Pastor Adeboye by 451ibirinade: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
I agree with you!I agree with you!...
Religion / Re: Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by 451ibirinade: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nawa ooNawa oo...
Politics / Re: Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) by 451ibirinade: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
More...More......
Politics / Re: Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu by 451ibirinade: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2022
his campaign have not Even started ...u need to knowhis campaign have not Even started ...u need to know...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu's Health Deteriorates, Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (pics) by 451ibirinade: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu should give it up already and step down. Let him support peter Obi immediately. The drug lord isn't fit at all. He is sick old and highly visionless.. old age has affected this man already.Tinubu should give it up already and step down. Let him support peter Obi immediately. The drug lord isn't fit at all. He is sick old and highly visionless.. old age has affected this man already....

1 Like

Politics / Re: 7000 Pdp Members In Sokoto Defect To APC by 451ibirinade: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wammako is the kwankwasso of sokoto state. Tambuwal knows this time around he won't survive itWammako is the kwankwasso of sokoto state. Tambuwal knows this time around he won't survive it...
Crime / Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by 451ibirinade: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Omo-oluabiOmo-oluabi...
Politics / Re: Wike: Atiku Warns Supporters Against Harmful Utterances by 451ibirinade: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mugu...you didn't warn them since, na 24 hours after Wike met with Tinubu that's when you are warning them. Omo ale! Vote Peter Obi and save your sanity.Mugu...you didn't warn them since, na 24 hours after Wike met with Tinubu that's when you are warning them. Omo ale! Vote Peter Obi and save your sanity....
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by 451ibirinade: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
I beg after this he won't come again... Like Buharig in 2015I beg after this he won't come again... Like Buharig in 2015...
Sports / Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by 451ibirinade: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
What a pity... I'm a Northerner, and what you just said is nothing but the truth. What a retroggressive region we are.What a pity... I'm a Northerner, and what you just said is nothing but the truth. What a retroggressive region we are....
Politics / Re: NNPC Quietly Approves Petrol Pump Price Hike To ₦179/Litre by 451ibirinade: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Las las na everybody go buy this product at the same price irrespective of you being a hailer or wailer. APC is nothing but a disaster!Las las na everybody go buy this product at the same price irrespective of you being a hailer or wailer. APC is nothing but a disaster!...
Romance / Re: Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics by 451ibirinade: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
ABI oooABI ooo...
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by 451ibirinade: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Continue flaggingSomething you probably might not finish, even if you win in 2023 election (as that is the reason for this late flagoff)Stop capping rubbishHow old is lagos light rail project?Continue flaggingSomething you probably might not finish, even if you win in 2023 election (as that is the reason for this late flagoff)Stop capping rubbishHow old is lagos light rail project?...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.