Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? (8847 Views)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2018
Cat fish..

3 Likes

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by lobell: 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:

The website hasn't been updated this year, in case you didn't notice. The school in Lagos hasn't even started working yet. We are still structuring it.

We? Who's we? I thought you were asked to come teach biology? To the desks and chairs?...since the school hasn't started working yet.

2 Likes

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by fuckpro: 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
lobell:

This your format no pure jare. So, a school that has operated only in Port Harcourt for going on 35 years, decides to start a unit in Lagos and it is not news enough to be on their website?

Try something else, please.
...in other words biology teachers are lacking in Nigeria
I beg go redo that course on creative yahoo yahoo 101

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Alwaysking: 8:24pm On May 23, 2018
I smell something fishy here �

1 Like

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:

lol so, I came here to work in a school for foreigners' children. The school is owned by a friend of my father and he was looking for someone to teach biology. As I'm a biology undergrad, I decided to take some time and come here. Sounded like a good experience smiley

I just googled "nigerian forum" and nairaland came up lol

I'm looking for Nigerian men because black men are really hot lol At least in Sweden we love blacks tongue
...Biology...
...Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by akpur1(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
Cutehector:
Yahoo boiz trending grin they think they can deceive us. But stupid gullible fellows will get caught
as in eh dem don open office for nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Emilokoiyawon: 8:29pm On May 23, 2018
This 1 don see mugus ... all the way from Sweden to cum knack kondo for LAG? Fear God now. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by akpur1(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:

The website hasn't been updated this year, in case you didn't notice. The school in Lagos hasn't even started working yet. We are still structuring it.
Lmao grin format no just gel at all this FMT no go well grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by SoapQueen(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
Obyknow:

You are saying you are on IT
Nothing person no go read for nairaland

The Questionnaire. I done laugh belle scatter.

1 Like

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by myke92(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
Just negodu this Amateur and upcoming scammer..

If indeed there's an atom Of truth in what you've said so far, write "HELLO ROMANCE LAND" on a plain white paper, take a picture while holding it close to your face then upload angry

2 Likes

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:

haha thanks tongue I like being admired by black guys lol Since you don't have a pic I can't say the same haha
are u on fb?
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:
Hello everyone. I just moved to Nigeria from Sweden, and I've been crazy to go out with black men, but I don't really know how I should proceed. On one hand, it seems that Nigerians are very liberal in some senses, but in others they seem conservative. So I would really like to understand how is Nigeria's hookup culture, if there is any. Also, where is a good place in Lagos to meet handsome black guys? Are there any clubs you could recommend?

You will find a lot of f-boys in the clubs

1 Like

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by emeijeh(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2018
myke92:
Just negodu this Amateur and upcoming scammer..

If indeed there's an atom Of truth in what you've said so far, write "HELLO ROMANCE LAND" on a plain white paper, take a picture while holding it close to your face then upload angry

7 Likes

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
So you've made it to Sweden. You've learned the language basics, you're always on time, and you remember to take off your shoes. So now what? Here it is, what you've all been waiting for - an introduction to dating in Sweden.

Swedes have a reputation for being beautiful. But they can also be difficult to get to know. For those from more outspoken, talkative cultures, Swedes may be a mystery.

Each and every person is unique of course, but if you're hoping to sneak onto the Swedish dating scene, there are some basic guidelines you should follow. Here are the top five.

1. Make a move

Don't just stare - start a casual conversation and ask them out for fika!

The first step of Swedish dating is don't be shy. Girls, if you're waiting around for that hot guy from class to ask you out, chances are that he won't. And it's not because he's not into you - it's because of gender equality. In Sweden, there is no reason why the girl shouldn't make the first move.

But remember, the same thing applies for guys. If you like a Swedish girl, just go for it and ask her out. Regardless of gender, it's worth making the first move when trying to date a Swede - because they probably won't.

2. Don't call it a date

They may be in love, but it's not a date. It's just fika.

One of the most important and most confusing things about dating in Sweden is that it's not dating. So don't call it a date.You can ask out a classmate for fika, but not a date.

After you've had fika a couple of times you can move on to other activities. Maybe suggest cooking a meal together or going ice skating. Dinner and movie won't come until much later - but even then, call it dinner and a movie, not 'date'.

3. Start and end with a hug

Learn how to do a casual Swedish hug. If in need of practice, turn to a tree. There are plenty.

Many cultures greet with a kiss of some manner, perhaps a kiss on the cheek. Honestly, that will creep a Swede out. Don't do it. But Swedes are huge fans of the awkward hug, where you lean in and wrap your arms around each other and then separate again. Each fika 'date' and activity should start and end with a hug.

Don't move on from the hug until it's clear that it's more than fika, and that the feelings are mutual. Kissing is complicated.

4. Be prepared to pay

Some Swedish girls will appreciate it if you pay- others might be furious.

Those cups of coffee and cinnamon buns sure to add up, we know. It's not cheap. But hey, at least you only have to pay for your own!

Sweden is all about equality, and that includes dating. As a girl, you should never expect the guy to pay. He might offer, but he might not. And guys, feel free to be gentlemanly and offer to pay for the girl - but if she says 'No thanks', she really means it. Do not insist on paying for a girl.

To Swedes there is absolutely no reason why one person should pay more than the other - so always be prepared to split the bill.

5. It's always exclusive

Seriously, one at a time. You're setting yourself up for trouble if you run into them at the same time!

Okay, this may seem odd since Swedes don't really 'date', they only meet up for fika and activities. But, once you are 'dating' - having fika and hanging out regularly, that is - it is assumed that you are not dating anyone else.

In other words, it's not okay to fika and flirt with multiple people. (Fika with friends is fine.) One Swede at a time, folks! Otherwise you're cheating, even if you haven't actually said you're in a relationship.
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by larrynakel: 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
Lol...u don spoil the format. ..
Cutehector:
Yahoo boiz trending grin they think they can deceive us. But stupid gullible fellows will get caught
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by SoapQueen(f): 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=emeijeh post=67819701][/quote]

Guy, abeg shift make I faint. Looool.
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by larrynakel: 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
Hahaha....lol...FBI style. ..
jessca048:
am sure it is a man with hairy balls behind this account. if you want to prove me wrong write hello nairaland on a placard with you holding it and upload
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by emeijeh(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Guy, abeg shift make I faint. Looool.

Haha...... I Don faint since.
Na tight corner myke92 just put this "Swedish" babe scammer so grin

The other guy say he come lagos come do IT.
chai.

My chest... SoapQueen abeg hold me

1 Like

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by SoapQueen(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:

Haha...... I Don faint since. Na tight corner myke92 just put this "Swedish" babe scammer so grin
The other guy say he come lagos come do IT. chai

The land is hungry. Na nairalanders go even scam you wey wan scam person.

1 Like

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by vladhillz(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:

Lol that looks fun tongue
you naughty girl..
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
vladhillz:
grin hook up?do you mean this,,

I'm going to heaven, so tell me what it means grin
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by majorbravo: 9:24pm On May 23, 2018
See how you guys just dey interrogate tourist, you want to give her heart attack ni?

But I think this is catfish. It's definitely a black dude behind that account, he even responds to pidgin posts. Lol

5 Likes

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by MrRichmond: 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:
Hello everyone. I just moved to Nigeria from Sweden, and I've been crazy to go out with black men, but I don't really know how I should proceed. On one hand, it seems that Nigerians are very liberal in some senses, but in others they seem conservative. So I would really like to understand how is Nigeria's hookup culture, if there is any. Also, where is a good place in Lagos to meet handsome black guys? Are there any clubs you could recommend?

so you're a snow bunny looking for tha BBC?...

3 Likes

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by vladhillz(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm going to heaven, so tell me what it means grin
ain't gon have any hand in ruining yur heavenly trip,sunshine. go in peace,hun
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by fancy4eve(f): 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:

lol so, I came here to work in a school for foreigners' children. The school is owned by a friend of my father and he was looking for someone to teach biology. As I'm a biology undergrad, I decided to take some time and come here. Sounded like a good experience smiley

I just googled "nigerian forum" and nairaland came up lol

I'm looking for Nigerian men because black men are really hot lol At least in Sweden we love blacks tongue
y not try PABLO (CUBANA) nd tank me leta
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by digona(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
blonde girl u are very beautiful and i would love to meet with u.i got what u are looking for.i love u.i will like to hear frm u soon.call me.08182700901
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 23, 2018
vladhillz:
ain't gon have any hand in ruining yur heavenly trip,sunshine. go in peace,hun

Curiosity, got this cat! Tell nah grin

1 Like

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by chendstone01(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2018
BlondeGirl:

I nor get wey tin i wan tell you sha Welcome to Nigeria oh

We love all races expect marathons grin grin grin grin grin

We don't really like ourselves but we protect and fight for each other when we are insulted as a group

you can ask Ghana people and US people too

2 Likes

Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by khiaa(f): 10:52pm On May 23, 2018
Cutehector:

LMAO grin grin Check out his DP how many of these guys are thinking that is a girl when it's a doll. Awww! Interracial love.
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
Saviour22:
u look hot embarassed

Shame on you, it's a doll. grin
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by vladhillz(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2018
LivingFree:

I like you curious..stay dt way a little more wink
LivingFree:

I like you curious..stay dt way a little more
Re: White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? by rex444(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2018
N u cnt even put ur pix sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. / This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin / I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.