Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:34 AM

We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello (2463 Views)

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by Nobody: 9:52am On May 28, 2010
igbo boy:

I never thought i would say this but ALOY -Emeka ga ta nchi, e kwu'zu ozo,

E bu NWA AFOR? I dont think so!! [size=14pt]Ofe Mmanu [/size] di ka gi

and you too omo 'Igbo, if you say that word in bold here again, you gonna be banned. cool
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by onyengbu1(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2010
Udezue,
Kedu akuku igbo i na asu ihe a. O ka kwara aka oo. grin
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by udezue(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2010
lol @ onye ngbu

Amadim' sef. Ivfe obuna putaram' na isi kam n' asu. Owu nwa combination otutu dialect Igbo kam n'asu na ofu oge.
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by udezue(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2010
ilugunboy:

[size=5pt]*Ilugunboy strolls in this morning singing*[/size]
Fun ra won na ma fun ra won lo'gun je

Shataaup dia. If ever hear you say that again on this forum I will get you banned. grin cool

why now? grin
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by NET1(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2010
Igbop ndi oma no eba, ekele m unu,

Biko nu, kedu kwanu ihe mere anyi ji esogbu onwe anyi? Ezeuche, Kedu ihe ndi NGWA mere gi? Biko, o buru na o nwere ihe anyi mere gi, gwam ka anyi mara.

Otu o bula, ejim aka na anyi mana, o di mma ka anyi n'ile noro na-udo. Akuko nke m na-anu ugbua bu na ndi Hausa jiri Aba mere ebe obibi: O BU EZIOKWU?

Achoghikwa m ihe mere na JOS ka o mee na ala Igbo anyi o.

I know (we) the Igbos are very accomodating people, but not at the expense of our PEACE and GROWTH.
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 28, 2010
^^^^what is the meaning or the intention of this above. angry angry.

Respect yourself on this forum or you get the stick cool.

All these solidarity on N/L, how I wish can be extended to your life outside. Ibo man will be the last to speak the language with his fellow omo 'Igbo but will rather stick to English with his fellow 'Igbo.

Back to topic! cool
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by igboboy1(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2010
ilugunboy:

and you too omo 'Igbo, if you say that word in bold here again, you gonna be banned. cool

ofe mmanu, ofe mmanu, ofe mmanu,

Anuofia, biko ta ezigbo nchi tongue
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 28, 2010
igbo boy:

Anuofia, biko ta ezigbo nchi tongue

Back to sender, omo Igbo, the one that wakes his father from sleep with a foot-kick. tongue
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by igboboy1(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2010
ilugunboy:

Back to sender, omo Igbo, the one that wakes his father from sleep with a foot-kick. tongue
back to odua tiger face idiot abi na lion scratch ur face? ugly odua gorillas
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2010
^^^^ e dey pain you!. see Gorilla descendant dey talk sef. omo iran kiran. obayalaya ee! grin tongue

Post ur picture Mr Igboland. tongue
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by igboboy1(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2010
ilugunboy:

^^^^ e dey pain you!. see Gorilla descendant dey talk sef. omo iran kiran. obayalaya ee! grin tongue

Post your picture Mr Igboland. tongue

senseless rants,

Anyway let me continue my thang---phuck gorilla odua, UP IGBO,
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2010
^^yes go ahead and continue in your ignorance bliss. Ediot creature.
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2010
Write English joor.

Hotfunmi/Deepzone, Sorry I mean Aloyemeka, I thought you were an Igbo guy and you should understand the conversation tongue tongue
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by AndreUweh(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2010
ilugunboy:

^^yes go ahead and continue in your ignorance bliss. Ediot creature.

My dear, you have changed a lot recently. Why?.
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by udezue(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2010
.NET,

Biko biko nwanna, juorom' EzeUche ajujua ka anyi mara ivfe wu mkpa ya gbasatara nde Ngwa. Nwoko vfuta ono n'aka uka ka nde Ngwa atara ji ya.
Igbo bu Igbo ebe osokwara ghu si bia. Ka anyi kparidebe onwe anyi. I ma njakiri adighi njo mana nkparia g' akwusi. Mgbe njinji ga da na Ugwu Awusa onweghi onye ota gworo isi n'acha oku ga ju ki ma iwu Ngwa, Orifite ma Ikwerre.

Anyi agaghi ekwe ka ifve na eme na Jos me na ele Igbo. Oga wu aru na i ihe ifere ma anyi nwa nwa nye kwe ka ndi awusa ga anyi eze na ala nna anyi. Ubochi ha ga ayi ara na ala Igbo ka ha ga ndi siri ike na ike. Vfa juru na obodo Oka mana mgbe obuna vfa meghari aru ndi Oka egosi vfa na vfa ka wu ndi obia.
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2010
@Andre,

I have to result to this because some people surfs the internet only to dig out the negatives about my tribe. Trying to point out their lies will not work since already they have found us guilty of any accusation contained in the shtye they are banding around.

Am not ready to engage them, but to insult them to submission.
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by asha80(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2010
ilugunboy:

@Andre,

I have to result to this because some people surfs the internet only to dig out the negatives about my tribe. Trying to point out their lies will not work since already they have found us guilty of any accusation contained in the shtye they are banding around.

grin This is probably the funniest thing i have read in a whle.You think say those guys wey u you dey insult send?If you really want to make them stop the best thing is ignore them.
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by igboboy1(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2010
ilugunboy:

@Andre,

insult who to submission? thunder fire your mama and papa,

Well i would talk shiiiieeet about odua phuck face people for 28 more days, hate it or love it i dont give a rat @$$
Re: We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello by igboboy1(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2010
asha 80:

grin This is probably the funniest thing i have read in a whle.You think say those guys wey u you dey insult send?If you really want to make them stop the best thing is ignore them.

leave am, words are just words, unless ugly Odua tiger face A.K.A ilugunboy is catching feelings, I really dont care,

Advise to ilugun boy take my approach to life:

if yoruba talk shiieet about igbos, hmmm so? that doesn't stop me from waking up in the morning take a dump, eat, drive to work, call one of my babes, give her some big abuna grin, sleep and do it all again cool

Take that approach to life when an igbo boy like my self discredits ugly phuck odua peeps instead of catching feelings cos feelings aint gonna make you any richer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuters - Nigeria's Jonathan Wraps Up Campaign In Muslim North / Forex Reserves Hit Four-month High At $34.67bn / 78 Yr Old Kogi State Ex-governor Ibrahim Idris, Marries 27 Yr Old As Wife No. 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.