Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access (615 Views)

SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. / Agoro The Tallest Man In Nigeria Finally Find His True Love After So Many Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access by Anwons(m): 1:35am On May 25, 2018
Yeah, can't just believe my findings recently on what I'll do for the door to be opened easily when ever I'm to go in there!

Lol, you may asked at this point, what am I talking about? You may not believe it, yes, It took me more than 5 good years to find out the master key to having direct access to my woman when ever I want to play the game.
Not that we don't meet, but it's always talk down, talk up, play, quarrel, etc but finally, I unlock puzzle recently, hence, I decided to share my experience for others who may be in similar road to find their master key too, whether man, or woman.

Honestly, some ladies can be difficult and different in their approach to sex. This really amazed me. I almost quit the relationship that had led to marriage with kids some years ago just because of this fact. Whenever I would want to have carnal knowledge, it wasn't always a smooth and easy journey.

But the good thing is that, I never gave up neither discouraged, perseverance is the answer.
Like I said earlier, it lasted for years, not until I recently discovered that Treasure easily gives it immediately after PRAYER. Yes, you heard me right! Wow, so easy it has become now. Not that we weren't praying before, but I did not notice that all those years, until 2 months ago when I began to observe with keen interest. And truly, it's just the perfect key.

Nevertheless, even as I have observed that, I can't still use it(prayer) for my want, desire, pleasure and satisfaction because it still remain sacred.

Finally, ladies in the house, do you really have a puzzle for your partner to unravel first, or is yours direct at any time?

Guys too, how about yours?
Share your experience, it may awaken some person who may want to give up due to similar scenerio to find a breakthrough if their partner is the type that can't reveal it on their own.
Re: How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access by Nobody: 2:14am On May 25, 2018
Use your time well it can't be recovered

You can waste money because as long as you have time you can always make it back but time lost is gone forever

To all of you reading useless threads about women, sex organs, wooing girls , love lost and all etc

This is a forum where you have the rare opportunity to interact with potential investors, business partners, CEOs , start up enthusiasts, and venture gurus

And instead of reading the opportunity you would rather create vulgsr , useless and pointless threads there by wasting valuable opportunities and making serious investors back off thinking most people here are not focused well you will have yourself to blame for time wasted is precious and never returns

Alot of serious people who could change your life are turned off by such vulgarity and won't visit here again.. I have serious friends who won't tyoe nairaland on their rowser due to the tribal bashing , vulgsr threads and unserious topics like this here

Use this platform seriously and you won't regret it

A word of advise
Re: How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access by Anwons(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2018
Good, but remember, this is not business thread you know
Re: How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access by Bluezy13(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2018
Anwons:
Yeah, can't just believe my findings recently on what I'll do for the door to be opened easily when ever I'm to go in there!

Lol, you may asked at this point, what am I talking about? You may not believe it, yes, It took me more than 5 good years to find out the master key to having direct access to my woman when ever I want to play the game.
Not that we don't meet, but it's always talk down, talk up, play, quarrel, etc but finally, I unlock puzzle recently, hence, I decided to share my experience for others who may be in similar road to find their master key too, whether man, or woman.

Honestly, some ladies can be difficult and different in their approach to sex. This really amazed me. I almost quit the relationship that had led to marriage with kids some years ago just because of this fact. Whenever I would want to have carnal knowledge, it wasn't always a smooth and easy journey.

But the good thing is that, I never gave up neither discouraged, perseverance is the answer.
Like I said earlier, it lasted for years, not until I recently discovered that Treasure easily gives it immediately after PRAYER. Yes, you heard me right! Wow, so easy it has become now. Not that we weren't praying before, but I did not notice that all those years, until 2 months ago when I began to observe with keen interest. And truly, it's just the perfect key.

Nevertheless, even as I have observed that, I can't still use it(prayer) for my want, desire, pleasure and satisfaction because it still remain sacred.

Finally, ladies in the house, do you really have a puzzle for your partner to unravel first, or is yours direct at any time?

Guys too, how about yours?
Share your experience, it may awaken some person who may want to give up due to similar scenerio to find a breakthrough if their partner is the type that can't reveal it on their own.

You've made no sense!

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Call It Quit / Shocking Makeup!!! Photo / Pls Is This A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.