Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Corpers, How Do You Cope? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers, How Do You Cope? (671 Views)

For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos / Corpers How Much Is Your April Allowee / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers, How Do You Cope? by Timekeeper: 7:32am On May 25, 2018
I was wondering how things will be if I find myself in this situation in camp . Firstly, compulsory bathing for guys in open male bathroom where you all will be staring at your dick. Chai, I don't really like that, is there a way one can avoid that? But taking bath with a fellow guys is kind of repulsive to me...

Guys, how do you cope?

1 Like

Re: Corpers, How Do You Cope? by Chuksmonika(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2018
Timekeeper:
I was wondering how things will be if I find myself in this situation in camp . Firstly, compulsory bathing for guys in open male bathroom where you all will be staring at your dick. Chai, I don't really like that, is there a way one can avoid that? But taking bath with a fellow guys is kind of repulsive to me...

Guys, how do you cope?
dude,you are really funny oo,what is there in bathing with your fellow guy,i dont see anytin wrong there,dia is no way you will baff alone in camp,evemn if you decide to wake up early to take your bath
Re: Corpers, How Do You Cope? by sammirano: 12:07pm On May 26, 2018
Some camps have private bathroom like Oyo camp.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? / Corper Escapes Death After POP In Ogun Auto Crash, Needs N1m For Surgery / Seeking Computer Science / Engineering Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.