Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,802 members, 7,909,084 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos (591 Views)

Corpers How Much Is Your April Allowee / Corpers, How Do You Cope? / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos by ChengHun(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. chat me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six
Re: For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos by richmondefosa(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why charge them when you can teach them for free?
See it as your own contribution to humanity and human capital development.
Corpers are struggling individuals and their allawee is barely enough to cater for their needs.

Sorry to burst your bubble. grin
If you are seeing this and you want to learn about whiteboard animation and indeed many other graphic and logo design, simply visit www.renderforest.com
Do you also want to learn 3D animation? Hit me up and I will teach you for FREE.
I have a whole lot of sites I can give you for FREE to learn, upskill and hone your graphic design skills.
If you also have questions on navigating the site or you need any information on how to use canva or other graphic design tools, pm me.
I will teach you for FREE. I have materials and e-books i can send tp your mails for FREE.
Let us be better humans and help each other----- FOR FREE! angry

1 Like

Re: For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos by exodusreal(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good evening sir,i came across you here on nairaland. pls i am interested in getting all graphic design training and ebook you to give out for free and i will like to have your contact ? my email is exodushomesmatters@gmail.com. thanks
Re: For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos by jidejado(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
I m also interested in the, graphic design materials.. Can u mail it to me @ jidejado7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Videos Of Nysc Members Breaki Blck With Their Head (VIDEO) / Nysc Opens Portal For Batch B, Stream II / NYSC Passing Out Parade Holds In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.