Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. (42462 Views)

Am I Infected With HIV?? / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
Solstar:

I didn't expect you to say it is easy. It is never easy for mere mortals. That is how tough it was for me when I was purely human. All help of this nature is across the next dimension. It is a scary world of angels and demons. Only the strong dare try.

1)How do I proceed?

2)How do you help?

3)How strong do I need to be ?
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

1)How do I proceed?

2)How do you help?

3)How strong do I need to be ?

Start with Lucid Dreaming, cos you need to study beyond the science of this dimension to understand the mechanics of this physical plane.
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by asawanathegreat(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2018
God will heal him, I believe that with the help of professional doctors
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by LeoFish92(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2018
Solstar:

Before he got infected, he was in good health, if he can tune into the Spirit, he can access his blueprint, and restore back the body to a time and space in the past, when and where he was well, before the infection, and undo the infection, then wake up again. It is like accessing the past, but since the past is just a memory, all he has to do is access the memory and reboot himself, without the need to delete the infection file. He will just jump the time sequence between the time he was well and the present day, and wake up now while skipping the infection time. This can be done via a form of meditative hypnosis.

That could be called Miracle right ? May be I am now a magician. Cos I seem to know how these things work now.

Those who know, know.

U are just about to open my eyes, which church do u attend? Let me locate their branch closest to me
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Austin234(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2018
May God grant u healing on the faith which u preach and practice. In a lighter note. Supposing if he run after them and grab a good number of them
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:40pm On May 26, 2018
Sigh. I agree with you. sad

dplordx:
Genesis chapter 1 vs 11: ...and the land produced fruits and vegetation for different uses and God saw that this was good.

God created nature to produce cure for whatever hails us. Back in the days the white missionaries were killed by malaria, they had do research to discover the African root called Quinine and that's why all malaria drugs bear malaquine, chloroquine and etc back than. But since the black man took over evangelism, the whole package is now BS. It is a shame that African government can't even work in coming with the cure for Ebola and we have to wait for the United States government to ship vaccine and serum for us. And it's a bigger shame that African churches are also operating like the African leaderships. All about money and no single innovation. And whats our best solution, go and meet pastors and pray. Africans have tossed away common sense in place of religion. No wonder you see everyone praying for success when even Jesus hustled hard and even lost his life while pushing his mission. But what has the church turned us into: zombies following the lies of some rich bloated liars and scammers. People can't even come up with incredible ideas and solution. It's either America gives it to us or we run to our daddy in the lord. It's so painful that I am an African. What a shithole mentality we've got!
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by colestephan86: 8:02pm On May 26, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Catholic priest has contracted the Ebola virus in the Democratic Republic of Congo amid a continuing outbreak that began in the nation earlier this month. The priest, who has been identified as Fr. Lucien Ambunga, - was reportedly infected in the town of Mbandaka.

The clergy was pictured receiving prayers from other the Bishop and priests after being quarantined.

Extremely contagious and highly deadly, Ebola gained major international attention during the 2014-2016 epidemic in West Africa that left more than 11,000 people dead.

In the latest outbreak in DRC, the first case of Ebola was reported on May 8 in the rural Equateur province near Bikoro, and later spread to Mbandaka. The World Health Organization has said that the chances of Ebola spreading to other parts of the nation are “very high.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/congo-catholic-priest-lucien-ambunga-with-ebola-virus-being-prayed-for.html

john G Lake would have layed his hands on him , i talk of faith of old
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by jutan: 9:44pm On May 26, 2018
dplordx:
Genesis chapter 1 vs 11: ...and the land produced fruits and vegetation for different uses and God saw that this was good.

God created nature to produce cure for whatever hails us. Back in the days the white missionaries were killed by malaria, they had do research to discover the African root called Quinine and that's why all malaria drugs bear malaquine, chloroquine and etc back than. But since the black man took over evangelism, the whole package is now BS. It is a shame that African government can't even work in coming with the cure for Ebola and we have to wait for the United States government to ship vaccine and serum for us. And it's a bigger shame that African churches are also operating like the African leaderships. All about money and no single innovation. And whats our best solution, go and meet pastors and pray. Africans have tossed away common sense in place of religion. No wonder you see everyone praying for success when even Jesus hustled hard and even lost his life while pushing his mission. But what has the church turned us into: zombies following the lies of some rich bloated liars and scammers. People can't even come up with incredible ideas and solution. It's either America gives it to us or we run to our daddy in the lord. It's so painful that I am an African. What a shithole mentality we've got!
I would advise you seat back and ask yourself what is your own contribution to this "shithole africa" you don't curse a land that u live on.
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by iamagod1(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2018
Solstar:

Before he got infected, he was in good health, if he can tune into the Spirit, he can access his blueprint, and restore back the body to a time and space in the past, when and where he was well, before the infection, and undo the infection, then wake up again. It is like accessing the past, but since the past is just a memory, all he has to do is access the memory and reboot himself, without the need to delete the infection file. He will just jump the time sequence between the time he was well and the present day, and wake up now while skipping the infection time. This can be done via a form of meditative hypnosis.

That could be called Miracle right ? May be I am now a magician. Cos I seem to know how these things work now.

Those who know, know.

Have you been in mars
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by tonididdy(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2018
ihave never been a church/pastor freak kinda Christian, my Christianity is so enigmatic only God understands.

When even the priest (like in the photo) does not trust his God, am I mad to be lectured by such fellow.

# happy_sunday .
# dont_ask_me_if_i_wont_goto_church .
# know_your_God
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Nickymezor(f): 1:23pm On May 27, 2018
May God heal him soon.Amen . Gosh! Why must the super eagles play with them Ebola is in their country. Prevention is way berra than cure....Not happy abt the news
Re: Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
Solstar:

Start with Lucid Dreaming, cos you need to study beyond the science of this dimension to understand the mechanics of this physical plane.

Lucid dreaming? how do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Body Discharges Electricity / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.