Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,718 members, 7,921,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:45 AM

Am I Infected With HIV?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Infected With HIV?? (44961 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Infected With HIV?? by ronet2: 2:17pm On Jul 16
Hello everyone,

I need some advice from medical persons on a possible exposure to HIV.

What is the probability of contracting HIV infection after protected sex with condom and washing of the genitals with soap and water.
So the story..
I had a one off sex with a lady on May 4th 2024 with condom. No oral,no kissing. After ejaculation,I removed the condom carefully,their was no condom tear/bust and went to the bathroom to wash off with soap and water ( i did not wipe off with tissue before washing off). So on 28th morning,I woke up with vomiting,diarrhea and localized abdominal pain on my lower left. Had a very mild fever the next day and I was treated for malaria and I recovered,though abdominal pain persisted for a while. I tested for HIV at 30 days post exposure and it came back negative.On 18th June 2024,the abdominal pain returned with diarrhea,lower back burning sensation and low grade fever the next day. I carried out culture test And Ulcer test, some bacteria was found and ulcer was positive. I was treated for ulcer and the abdominal pain stopped.

So my fear:
1.Can ulcer alone cause the symptoms described above?
2. Are their other possible STI/UTI test I need to carryout?
3. Is it possible that while washing off,the reminant of vaginal fluid on the pubic area can wash down to the tip of the penis and hence cause infection ( note I did not wipe off with tissue before washing off,meaning i might still have sperm at the tip)?
3. Can HIV transmit this way?
4. What are my chances that my 4 weeks negative test will not change after 3 months?

From wide search,I learnt that HIV 2 which is predominant in west Africa is a bit harder to transmit.

I'm still experiencing intermittent abdominal pain,burning sensation.

Thanks. 🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by RoadMozart(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16
OMO

Go for a complete body scan and checkup

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Akfrenzy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16
grin go to the hospital and Run holistic test

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by atobs4real(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16
Check your system medically.
Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by atobs4real(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16
Check your system medically.
It may be something else

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Kemadealadire(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16
Congratulations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by leo047: 5:54pm On Jul 16
Mtcheww

9 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Smokeybrain(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16
Baba U no get HIV..Just go for comprehensive medical check up jor.

Genius J

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Beremx(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16
That's ulcer o! Get treatment for ulcer sharp sharp.
Ulcer na werey sickness. Almost all Nigerians have ulcer.
Na wa

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Afonjatijatii(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16
Is she on Nairaland?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by sommy03(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16
Keep playing
Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by tunwumi: 5:55pm On Jul 16
How old are you?

9 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Cj4charles(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16
shocked
Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by lastmessenger: 5:55pm On Jul 16
E don be
Lobatan

7 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by NSK4U(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16
Hmmmmm

D most scary sickness nowadays.

Better to have impregnated somebody's daughter than to get any STI especially HIV

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Raphaelbrook(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16
Hiv
Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Oceanfl0w: 5:55pm On Jul 16
You sound like its your first time having sex...

Don't worry, you're not infected.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by ComrDaprince(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16
WAIT LET ME ASK MINISTER OF HEALTH. meanwhile thiefubu is still your drug president.

1 Like

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by iichidodo: 5:55pm On Jul 16
You're just having an anxiety disorder, bordering on full blown HIV Paranoia and Embryophta Tallophyta..

10 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by brainpulse: 5:56pm On Jul 16
90% of all sexually activie unmarried ladies/ girls/ women are all carrying one infection or the other and 95% of them are carry spiritual infection that condom can not protect against. From a reliable lab & spiritual scientist.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Ubdavis(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16
Thank u for visiting Nairaland teaching hospital. Pls patiently wait for our responses...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16
ronet2:
Hello everyone,

What is the probability of contracting HIV infection after protected sex with condom and washing of the genitals with soap and water.
So the story..
I had a one off sex with a lady on May 4th 2024 with condom. No oral,no kissing. After ejaculation,I removed the condom carefully,their was no condom tear/bust and went to the bathroom to wash off with soap and water ( i did not wipe off with tissue before washing off). So on 28th morning,I woke up with vomiting,diarrhea and localized abdominal pain on my lower left. Had a very mild fever the next day and I was treated for malaria and I recovered,though abdominal pain persisted for a while. I tested for HIV at 30 days post exposure and it came back negative.On 18th June 2024,the abdominal pain returned with diarrhea,lower back burning sensation and low grade fever the next day. I carried out culture test And Ulcer test, some bacteria was found and ulcer was positive. I was treated for ulcer and the abdominal pain stopped.

So my fear:
3. Is it possible that while washing off,the reminant of vaginal fluid on the pubic area can wash down to the tip of the penis and hence cause infection ( note I did not wipe off with tissue before washing off,meaning i might still have sperm at the tip)?
4. What are my chances that my 4 weeks negative test will not change after 3 months?

From wide search,I learnt that HIV 2 which is predominant in west Africa is a bit harder to transmit.

Thanks. 🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
you are definitely HIV positive jus go right your will

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by phredy: 5:56pm On Jul 16
If your are doing a research just tell us,because i can deduce from you write up that you are a medically inclined person with all these medical terms

14 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by tiswell(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16
You should be ashamed of yasef for sleeping with a a girl unprotected sad

Maybe,getting infected will help reset your e.mpty brain

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Xscape047: 5:56pm On Jul 16
Do you ever miss yourself? The person you were before you had your first heartbreak or before you got betrayed by a person you trusted?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Nackzy: 5:57pm On Jul 16
You're not infected with any HIV, diagnosed yourself properly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Akporuka(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16
ronet2:
Hello everyone,

So the story..
I had a one off sex with a lady on May 4th 2024 with condom. No oral,no kissing. After
ejaculation,I removed the condom carefully,their was no condom tear/bust and went to the bathroom to wash off with soap and water ( i did not wipe off with tissue before washing off). So on 28th morning,I woke up with vomiting,diarrhea and localized abdominal pain on my lower left. Had a very mild fever the next day and I was treated for malaria and I recovered,though abdominal pain persisted for a while. I tested for HIV at 30 days post exposure and it came back negative.On 18th June 2024,the abdominal pain returned with diarrhea,lower back burning sensation and low grade fever the next day. I carried out culture test And Ulcer test, some bacteria was found and ulcer was positive. I was treated for ulcer and the abdominal pain stopped.

So my fear:

Thanks. 🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Infection can cause ulcers.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by maasoap(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16
You have been confirmed to have had ulcer and negative for HIV. Go and treat your ulcer.
You used condom properly and washed off after, what then are you having unrest for?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by Exceed15: 5:58pm On Jul 16
Na fear wan kill u .. u are negative.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Infected With HIV?? by YoungLionken(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16
Lol it is not. Yeah, we all once got that fear then, even everything (after the conviction in your heart) you feel begins to look like the symptoms cheesy..

I think the HIV rate by government and other official bodies are falsified (financial aid? Maybe). The figures are exaggerated...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic / Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.