Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,124 members, 7,890,762 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Price Fixing By Ba And Virgin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price Fixing By Ba And Virgin (634 Views)

Do You Think British Airlines Ba And Virgin Are Over Charging / British Airways And Virgin Atlantic Which One Is Cheaper? / 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Fixing By Ba And Virgin by godsonadex: 1:44pm On May 27, 2010
Yo folks, is it just me or are these two corporations fixing their prices so that there is practically no competition and hence almost making flights to Naija a monopoly market, what do you guys think considering they have been caught committing the same crime in the US so if they can do it there I am sure they are more than happy to orchestrate such stunts on flight to Nigeria!!!
Re: Price Fixing By Ba And Virgin by joxiri: 11:00pm On May 27, 2010
ba was fined heavily as a result of the us case and people were reimbursed part of their fares i dont think they would be that stupid to do price fixing again
Re: Price Fixing By Ba And Virgin by DisGuy: 12:49am On May 28, 2010
joxiri:

ba was fined heavily as a result of the us case and people were reimbursed part of their fares i dont think they would be that silly to do price fixing again

. . . more like doing it in an african country- nigeria especially should be easy peasy

They'd be silly doing it again in countries with anti-competition law or any country taht has actually responded to the case in US, I dont think the people in naija even pretended to be interested, airfares to naija has been the same range ever since even with more direct flights and transit competitors
Re: Price Fixing By Ba And Virgin by suxes2005(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2010
Dis Guy so u r still here?

Na wa oooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation In The Washington Dc Area For Newcomer / Hey, Can Anyone Advice On Hw To Get A Malaycian Visa / Visa Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.