Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,305 members, 7,940,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Best To Apply For USA F1 Visa Considering My Peculiar Circumstance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Best To Apply For USA F1 Visa Considering My Peculiar Circumstance (550 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Usa F1 Visa Interview / What Are Top Skills I Need To Learn Before Leaving For USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Best To Apply For USA F1 Visa Considering My Peculiar Circumstance by Toebee: 4:21pm On May 26, 2018
Hello good people. Please I'm in dire need of direction here and I'd appreciate your input in terms of advice on how best I can tackle this issue.
Couple of weeks to my wedding last year, my then fiancé got admitted for her masters in the USA together with a partial scholarship. After much deliberation and considerations, we decided to go ahead with the wedding plans. She left the shores of Nigeria exactly a week after our wedding. The plan was for me to join her there within the shortest time possible. I applied for B1/B2 three months after she left, but was denied the visa. Fast forward to April this year, I also got admitted to the same school my wife is currently schooling and I've started making plans to appear again for another visa interview, of course, F1 this time. My fear now is that they'd always make reference to my failed attempt last year where I stated I was visiting my wife briefly for vacation. I had already filled in as married and gave away the info that my wife is in USA. It seem as if I don't have strong tie here in Nigeria again since they already know my wife is in the US. I need guidance on how best to fill my DS160 and how I can defend it on the interview day that I would come back to Nigeria despite the fact that my wife is in the US.
Re: How Best To Apply For USA F1 Visa Considering My Peculiar Circumstance by justwise(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
Post this in US student visa thread here

(1)

Nigerians In Egypt / Zambia: Caristo Chitamfya Jr Dies In Road Accident (pictures) / Another Fresh Accident At The Lagos-ibadan Expressway Left Many Injured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.