Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju (3648 Views)

Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Yungkid101(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2018
Source: ToriBaze

For Nigerian instagram sensation, Obianuju who became popular on the social media platform and has close to 100,000 followers due to her monstrous twin towers is not a prostitute and neither does she posts provocative pictures.
Obi is just like every other Nigerian decent girl, but her special twins have fished her out.
Despite always wearing decent clothes in her IG posts, Obi still has so many followers and people can;t but commend on her twin girls.
Speaking with Vanguard on the joy and pains of her milk factory Obi says;  One big problem of having big boobs is the attention you get. People keep staring and that could be very embarrassing.
The other one is the backaches and the difficulty of wearing or getting bras that fit your boobs,
she said.  “Getting clothes that fit you properly without your blouse jumping out is another problem. Then, the weight of the boobs. You keep on having bra marks on your shoulders,” she added.

On the bright side, Obianuju admitted that you only feel blessed when you have learnt to fully love yourself the way you are “You feel different from every other woman, like you are unique.
You feel blessed. As for your relationship with men, it is almost always negative. Most of them come to you mainly because of the breast, so, it is difficult to tell who truly likes you,” she said.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/my-big-b00bs-gives-joy-and-pains-same-time-instagram-celebrity-obianuju/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Yungkid101(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2018
Lol this one funny dir

1 Like

Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Yungkid101(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
Lalasticlala how far baba
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by SoapQueen(f): 4:12pm On May 28, 2018
The mango tree leaves are so green!
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by MrSensor(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2018
This is too much. And ANYTHING THAT IS TOO MUCH IS DANGEROUS.

1 Share

Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 28, 2018
Blood of Maserati WTF is this?
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
The mango tree leaves are so green!
Whoa! check out the ride.. sleek
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
you and your boobz are confused!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Johnpaul01: 6:15pm On May 28, 2018
angry
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2018
All I see is a pillow
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by ferdybillion(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2018
Twin Towers

1 Like

Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by gulfer: 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
I guess she's the gardener of the greenfield lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by doncrvito(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2018
you genuine chance to get and recieve a visa to anycountry at discount rates.....my name is victor and i have someone who helps.his facebook name is bolajide
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by Yewandequeen(f): 10:52pm On May 28, 2018
Huge burden you got there ma'am. grin
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by youngsahito(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2018
overload no go kill u
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by tile07(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2018
Omo Eleyi Gidigan ooo
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by adelacuna(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2018
This is what we call overload
Re: My big b00bs gives me Joy and Pains at the same time – Obianuju by linearity: 2:38am On May 29, 2018
I see the pain and embarrassment, where is the joy?

(1) (Reply)

Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) / I We Shift Your Womb 30 Minutes Later {♡ Pix} / Simple Question - Describe This Busty Babe's Ikebe In ONE Word?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.