Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju (2110 Views)

Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by Bobo1000: 6:14pm On May 28, 2018
For Nigerian instagram celebrity, Obianuju who became popular on the social media platform and has close to 100,000 followers due to her monstrous twin towers is not a prostitute and neither does she posts provocative pictures.

Instagram sensation Obianuju is just like every other Nigerian decent girl, but her massive twin towers makes her stand out. Despite always wearing decent clothes in her IG posts, Obi still has so many followers and people can;t but commend on her twin girls. Speaking with Vanguard on the joy and pains of her milk factory Obi says;

“One big problem of having big boobs is the attention you get. People keep staring and that could be very embarrassing. The other one is the backaches and the difficulty of wearing or getting bras that fit your boobs,” she said.

“Getting clothes that fit you properly without your blouse jumping out is another problem. Then, the weight of the boobs. You keep on having bra marks on your shoulders,” she added.

On the bright side, Obianuju admitted that you only feel blessed when you have learnt to fully love yourself the way you are “You feel different from every other woman, like you are unique. You feel blessed. As for your relationship with men, it is almost always negative. Most of them come to you mainly because of the breast, so, it is difficult to tell who truly likes you,” she said.
http://www.xquisite360.com/2018/05/my-big-boobs-bring-joy-pain-at-the-same-time-instagram-celebrty-obianuju.html

Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by xedyl(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2018
Daughter's of Eve.
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by Beremx(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2018
Front page things.

I know say Lala like three things : snake, big boobs and big yansh. grin sad

Lala I dey joke o! grin
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by overdrive(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2018
Cowbell our milk cheesy

Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by yarimo(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2018
I will only believe it's really BOOBS when she remove her clothes and bra. undecided
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by Noblefirstlady: 7:21pm On May 28, 2018
But this one na load o I can't imagine myself carrying this up and down.
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by malificent(f): 7:36pm On May 28, 2018
The back ache that comes with this 'endowment' is nothing to be envious of... Plus the struggle to get clothes that fit..
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by Bluezy13(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
malificent:
The back ache that comes with this 'endowment' is nothing to be envious of... Plus the struggle to get clothes that fit..

That's you ladies problem.

We guys are after admiring, imagining, caressing, fumbling, sucking and a host of other pleasurable things too numerous to mention.
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by timibare(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2018
I love boobs, I can't even lie to u
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by GOFRONT(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe!!!
Re: My Big Boobs Bring Joy & Pain At The Same Time – Instagram Celebrty, Obianuju by buchilino(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2018
APART FROM THE FRONT N BACK, SHE'S PRETTY

(1) (Reply)

Simi||tiwa Savage | Yemi Alade : Who Is A Better Singer? / Actress Biodun Okeowo “omo Butty” Rocks White Garment Church Attire In New Photo / Pastor Spotted Anointing & Bathing His Church Members With Coke And Fanta (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.