Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,437 members, 7,929,448 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Let's Wish Sani Yerima's Wife Happy Children Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Wish Sani Yerima's Wife Happy Children Day (540 Views)

Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Ahmad Sani Yerima Disgraces Nigeria -BBC Report (example child bride pic posted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Wish Sani Yerima's Wife Happy Children Day by superior1: 7:47am On May 28, 2010
Since by marriage, you can now claim to be a Nigerian, i may not be out of order to wish an happy children day in arrears.
Mrs Yerima, i am one of those who really pitied your poor Dad's condition that led him to sell you out at such a tender age. I really pray God will bring you out of this bondage very soon. Try not to play too much today or your husband will get annoyed and stop buying you biscuit or baba-dudu.
Have a lovely day and greet your darling husband for me.
Sorry to ask this, i am just being curious , Has he start doing that thing your daddy and mummy use to do in cairo to you?
Heaven help us.

(1) (Reply)

With Kind Of Money Politcal Office Holders Earn,kidnapping Will Forever Remain / Lamido: Atiku’s Symbol Of Democracy / Jonathan Due In France Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.