Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,029 members, 7,966,793 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? (680 Views)

What Are Some Signs You Know That Someone Is Going To Be Wealthy? / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:04pm On May 29, 2018
A few days ago, there was a thread on FP about a young man who resigned from his job because his girlfriend askef him to. Following pressure from the girl's rich dad, too, he married her. Two years after, and both himself and his wife are still jobless. His father-in-law practically runs his home. For some reason, the story popped up in my mind just now, and I was wondering, so the dad couldn't get his daughter and her husband a job all these years? The young man made it clear that this man is wealthy. So, I figured that he might just be wealthy for himself and that's where it ends...no influences and everything.

I guess some people are like that, wealthy without being really notable. So, which would you rather be, wealthy in your own right or not so wealthy, but quite influential?
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by SoapQueen(f): 3:05pm On May 29, 2018
Wealthy abeg.

Like the songstress, Enya.

Enya keeps a low profile, no tours, nothing but very rich.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 29, 2018
There's difference between being wealthy and rich. That man was just rich, not wealthy. The likes of Bill Gates are definition of wealthy people, and you can't be wealthy and not be influential.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:
There's difference between being wealthy and rich. That man was just rich, not wealthy. The likes of Bill Gates are definition of wealthy people, and you can't be wealthy and not be influential.
Yen yen yen..
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2018
I will rather be in the position where wealthy people will start begging me for loans..
Loans ranging from a billion dollar upwards..
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Archangel15: 3:15pm On May 29, 2018
With influence you can get all the money you want

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by MJBOLT: 3:16pm On May 29, 2018
a weathly person will surely have influence
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by IamLEGEND1: 3:20pm On May 29, 2018
NP: Ain't about the money- Jussie Smollett ft Yazz

Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Vianna(f): 3:25pm On May 29, 2018
Wealth comes before anything. With wealth influence will come with time. If you think I'm lying ask dangote. With influence you guarantee of wealth is just 5%. If you think I'm lying ask mother Teresa, Anne frank ( that world war 2 girl) an dthe likes of the Italian great van goh
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2018
Vianna:
Wealth comes before anything. With wealth influence will come with time. If you think I'm lying ask dangote. With influence you guarantee of wealth is just 5%. If you think I'm lying ask mother Teresa, Anne frank ( that world war 2 girl) an dthe likes of the Italian great van goh
Catfish..
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Archangel15: 3:39pm On May 29, 2018
Vianna:

Mahatma Gandhi how much money does he have but he was one of the world's most influential person

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
kimbraa:

na wah for this girl o

to think you asked me "how you are mad" the other day

shey you see how now tongue
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by zicoraads: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
One hardly happens without the other. Wealth brings influence. Especially in Nigeria where money is almost everything. But if I'm to pick one and throw the other away, give me wealth cheesy
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
Archangel15:
With influence you can get all the money you want

cheesy
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:13pm On May 29, 2018
zicoraads:
One hardly happens without the other. Wealth brings influence. Especially in Nigeria where money is almost everything. But if I'm to pick one and throw the other away, give me wealth cheesy

Wealth could bring influence, but that's not always the case. Some people have money and remain uninfluential. They still can't mingle and get attention from the right people. At best, they are only relevant in very small circles... their riches and the name remains obscured.
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Kimcutie: 4:14pm On May 29, 2018
Why should I choose one when I can have both? grin
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Archangel15: 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by Archangel15: 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Wealth could bring influence, but that's not always the case. Some people have money and remain uninfluential. They still can't mingle and get attention from the right people. At best, they are only relevant in very small circles... their riches and the name remains obscured.

Buhari with his influence could be as rich as Dangote if he wants

All he needs to do is to drive Nigeria's treasury in his pockets grin

Dangote with his money cannot be Nigeria's president
Re: Which Would You Rather Be... Wealthy Or Influential? by IamPlato(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2018

I Want Both.

Ok Let Me Ask My Own

To Clean Ynash with Toilet Paper Or Wash Ynash with Water, which One Sweet Pass grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Ghana Tops Online Searches For Abortion Pills / You Are Having Sex With Another & You Boo Or Bae Is Calling? How Do You Feel?? / Men Are Tempted To Lust – Women Are Tempted To Be Lusted After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.