Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) (38287 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Fourwinds: 5:46pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I hope they won't allow them take pics in that inner wears sad
why is she signing it then? what is she carry that people never seen....except for toddlers and some teenagers
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Call07034780891: 5:46pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:
Nina doesn't even know where to sign...... grin

This kind Ode I never see!

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Pavarottii(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I hope they won't allow them take pics in that inner wears sad
And even if they do? So they can't wear bikini again? Does beyonce and the Kardashian not wear them. Me my sister will wear .
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by emelda86(f): 5:52pm On May 29, 2018
Congrats girls God bless Nina God bless King Cee c

2 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by nazablossom(f): 5:59pm On May 29, 2018
vizkiz:

I think Ceece will look better if she puts on some high shoes. I've seen Nina in bikini trust me she be like fig tree.

papiikush, which one be fig tree again grin,but on a more serious note the deal no fit ceec, they would have used Alex or BamBam. Ceec is not a definition of slim
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
Celebrity and posing
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Pentools(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:

Lolz...
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Pane01: 6:06pm On May 29, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by dippleee1: 6:22pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:

Yet her life is better than prostitute like you, her 10min news and fame is what you can't get all through out your existence till you die

2 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by iamfromlagos(f): 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
trendymarseey:
Nina for slim wear is understandable. But CeeC wit d fatty body and Cellulite filled laps,?? hmmmmmn!
stop body shaming people. women are their own enemies.
Oga o!

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by dippleee1: 6:28pm On May 29, 2018
sholatem:
It's like Nina will wear Pata and Bra(dont ask me d meaning of Pata) while Ceec wil wear clothes,just check d table and judge cheesy
You are a mother, yet you reason this way, your IQ supposed to tell you that they have various wears in there, beside Nina just made millions On that deal alone compare to what you have and can work for, stop the hate so that you and your kid can be blessed

2 Likes

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by dippleee1: 6:32pm On May 29, 2018
trendymarseey:
No be only bestie. By force relarionship. Dustbin vs Madam CeeC.
That's why men will keep using you ladies as trash, you idiots are always bittered toward your fellow ladies success. Yes Nina is dustbin, but the dustbin is still better than you and your family, he 10min fame in life and values is worth more than you and your family existence on earth. Keep hating while she makes millions and you keep being nairaland bull dog.
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Didi2d(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
This girls go don make serious cash, on aristo level. Senior men them, yahoo, politicians and show biz promoters. You know the rest
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by cherriex(f): 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
springtech:
Whoever knows how to contact Cee C let me know, i need to make her the brand ambassador for SPRING TECHNOLOGIES.

Contact in my signature.

U want to make cee c brand ambassador when normal Nigerians like me dey, kai empower struggling ppl na, I fine too, or u will wait make I join bbnaija 2025.
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by maldino: 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
Which one b "bestie" again...who invited NINA abeg

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Kelechi2020(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2018
trendymarseey:
Nina for slim wear is understandable. But CeeC wit d fatty body and Cellulite filled laps,?? hmmmmmn!

Madam... Cee Cee is not fat!!!!!

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by softwerk(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2018
dippleee1:

Yet her life is better than prostitute like you, her 10min news and fame is what you can't get all through out your existence till you die

I tried hard to ignored your stupidity but to serve as a deterrent to other idiots that may want to tow your line, let me give you your 5minutes of fame.........Now softwerk gat you!

You and your generation are a breed of epileptic cun@ts with a genetic disorder. Your father will fail a paternity test cos you were conceived of several fathers! When next you feel like spewing thrash on a thread or comment from softwerk please don't.......use your sense if you've still got some of it! Wawa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by IgboOsuHunter: 7:15pm On May 29, 2018
trendymarseey:
No be only bestie. By force relarionship. Dustbin vs Madam CeeC.
Dustin keh
So ceeci that was stroking Tobi's cock is what? A decent girl?
They're both slùts
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Giel: 7:18pm On May 29, 2018
So because Nina and cee c signed together they now post it? undecided

Nina signed this alone a while ago and it wasn't moved to FP.

Nairaland mods and the way good news about Nina is ignored.
Nonsense.
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Giel: 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
All of you insulting Nina.
I know you all are pained that this isn't a Nina bashing thread. That is why you all have to foolishly look for how to bash her.

Like I said earlier. Many positives in Nina's life. grin
She is rising far above your hate grin

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Giel: 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
Rubbish and nonsense.

Look at this rubbish epistle because you were given what you dished out. Rambling uselessly.

Asking someone to use sense when it is clearly lacking in you.
[s]
softwerk:

I tried hard to ignored your stupidity but to serve as a deterrent to other idiots that may want to tow your line, let me give you your 5minutes of fame.........Now softwerk gat you!

You and your generation are a breed of epileptic cun@ts with a genetic disorder. Your father will fail a paternity test cos you were conceived of several fathers! When next you feel like spewing thrash on a thread or comment from softwerk please don't.......use your sense if you've still got some of it! Wawa!!!

[/s]
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by softwerk(f): 7:34pm On May 29, 2018
Giel:
Rubbish and nonsense.

Look at this rubbish epistle because you were given what you dished out. Rambling uselessly.

Asking someone to use sense when it is clearly lacking in you.
[s][/s]

Faceless goat....I won't give you your 2minutes f fame.......Get lost bitc$@h!

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by dippleee1: 7:39pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:

For hating on a young 21yrs old lady who life is far better than yours, a level you can never attain in life till you die miserably, it shall never be well with you. Rod will love passed through your anus and into your wicked heart, painful and horrific death awaits you. Ogun will kill you over there, nitwit
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Sarang(f): 8:15pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:

Lol epic cheesy grin
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Switup: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
moscobabs:
Enough of this bbn thing pls
abegi who asked u to open this thread ni.. if u dont like u leave i... we like our bbnaija gist... and we like our CEE C too

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Switup: 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by Tealess(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2018
U get bad mouth o!!!!
softwerk:

grin
softwerk:

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by ladykolly(f): 8:57pm On May 29, 2018
The way some girls comment on a picture of other girls can be so annoying, what did cee-c and nina do this time around,that you have to call your fellow lady a dustbin...are you a saint,how i which your life record can be played.
Miss righteous someone is coming to nail you.
Be happy for someone's achievement ladies.

1 Like

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by fyneguy: 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
springtech:
Whoever knows how to contact Cee C let me know, i need to make her the brand ambassador for SPRING TECHNOLOGIES.

Contact in my signature.

nwadioracynthia@gmail.com

follow her on Instagram: ceec_official
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by topefelix799(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2018
pant and bra ambassador :Dpant and bra ambassador

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Twerks In A Swimming Pool Rocking Bikini / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.