Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,771 members, 7,915,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) (38343 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by dippleeee12: 3:54pm On May 30, 2018
trendymarseey:
Wawiya! Har yanzu we are yet to see ur insta and fb ID. Lolzzz u dey shame abi na fear??

I just reliase that we have female arm robbers like you, I wouldn't want to be robbed or my pics be used for scamming processes, imagine calling a lady that is better than your existence dustbin and frustrating yourself over your wasteful and condemn life you are having, Frustrated cheap slut. I wouldn't give out my identity out, because prostitute like you should be close to arm robbers, won't be surprised if your dad and brothers are pure criminals. Omo ale jatijati, ashewo kobokobo
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by dippleeee12: 4:00pm On May 30, 2018
trendymarseey:
Wawiya! Har yanzu we are yet to see ur insta and fb ID. Lolzzz u dey shame abi na fear??
Stupid condemn soul, So you are calling God, call your father the devil. If not for social media, till you die you wont have ever have the guts to talk to me reality. Cheap harlot, only condemn prostitute like you hate on her fellow lady that is succeeding in life. Am sure your face alone will be looking like one frustrated used harlot that was never paid after rendering her services. Condemn ugly owl.
Re: CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) by stephleena(f): 5:45pm On May 30, 2018
trendymarseey:
Wow! I am touched! Dat a useless buffoon like u has the time to even check out my profile., hehehehe...my enemy, devil don give u work.Olodo, Nina and CeeC know u? Eyyah! Useless retard trying so hard for ur presence to be noticed on NL.Ur descendants would die exactly as u have stated and even worse. By ur words u tell us the kind of person u are. Ritualist. U sound like a seed of hate and one who's had a very hard, terrible, bitter and morally bankrupt upbringing. U need rehabilitation ASAP. Calm down and talk things over with ur mum and she'd quit oloshoism to save u from further emotional and psychological damage. Kpele Omo Olosho!
brutal!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be / Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.