Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,180 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (204237 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2019
Nokia 7.1 and Nokia 8.1 now available!!!

Nokia 2.1 - ₦28000

Nokia X5 - ₦47890

Nokia X6 - ₦69690

NOKIA 7.1 - ₦104500

Nokia 8.1 - ₦144000

All available with fast shipping, Pay on delivery..

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Harshirama(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2019
Mizik:
grin
That's the bokeh feature
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Harshirama:

That's the bokeh feature
yup
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by solelymade: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Mizik:
grin
Is this the bokeh effect Very nice cheesy
Edit: Sorry I didn't read page 50 b4 the question.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Incase if you've been waiting for the X5.
I have it on ground right now.
Blue color
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kcwitch(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please what do you guys think of the Nokia x6 gb compared to the x6 4gb? I was thinking the China 6gb version will be better than the Nigerian x6 which has only 4gb? What do you think?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by solelymade: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Okay lemme write a short review of this phone Nokia X6, 6gb ram 64 gb rom. I have had this phone for 18days now. I will rate different aspect of the phone on a scale of 5. Note, this review is based on my user experience and bias.

Cosmetic ~ 4.8
From unboxing the phone, you will instantly fall in love with the nice glossy glass finish. All buttons are exactly where you want them and feel very nice on click.
Screen ~ 3.6
The IPS Lcd screen of the phone is very captivating, exact color bend. However, the screen touch is not very responsive on double tap to wake up the phone an opposite experience to the experience I had while using the Nokia lumia 930 which was very responsive and sensitive. I particularly love to use the double tap to wake up my phone, otherwise I would have rated the screen a 4.3
Camera ~ 4
The pictures are good enough to capture moments exactly as they unravel. Good image stabiliser too on video recording.
Battery ~ 4.1
A full charge gives approximately 8 hours screen on time on moderate use and about 5 hours on heavy use. On standby, I'm sure the phone can last 2 days on light usage.
User interface and rendering ~ 4.4
Pure android one expérience, no unnecessary apps and ads. Highly optimised.
Audio ~ 4.8
Not exactly loud speaker for both calls and media but just precise quality for my listening.
Connectivity ~ 4.9
The network signal reception is very good, even while in the elevator you are all connected. Downside though is the X6 isn't compatible with Mtn and other network 4g in Nigeria. Made me waste the massive 4.5 gb awoof data Mtn gave me on sim upgrade though the blame I returned back to Mtn. Data bonus should not come with such cavaet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Soul47(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Am a big Nokia user. Just got to know about this thread.

Am having a challenge with my Nokia 8 camera.

If I want to snap with the normal camera I notice it has autofocus issue, either it's shaken or blurred, but after a while and possibly shaking the phone it will stabilise.

It's quite embarrassing when a friend who wants to snap notice such.

But this doesn't happen with the selfie camera or the monochrome mode, only for coloured or combined shots.

Any idea on how to go about it?

I can't wait for Nokia 9 to be released in Naijaaaaaaaa so I can cop it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Nova15: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm waiting for Nokia mazemonster
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kcwitch(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2019
solelymade:
Okay lemme write a short review of this phone Nokia X6, 6gb ram 64 gb rom. I have had this phone for 18days now. I will rate different aspect of the phone on a scale of 5. Note, this review is based on my user experience and bias.

Cosmetic ~ 4.8
From unboxing the phone, you will instantly fall in love with the nice glossy glass finish. All buttons are exactly where you want them and feel very nice on click.
Screen ~ 3.6
The IPS Lcd screen of the phone is very captivating, exact color bend. However, the screen touch is not very responsive on double tap to wake up the phone an opposite experience to the experience I had while using the Nokia lumia 930 which was very responsive and sensitive. I particularly love to use the double tap to wake up my phone, otherwise I would have rated the screen a 4.3
Camera ~ 4
The pictures are good enough to capture moments exactly as they unravel. Good image stabiliser too on video recording.
Battery ~ 4.1
A full charge gives approximately 8 hours screen on time on moderate use and about 5 hours on heavy use. On standby, I'm sure the phone can last 2 days on light usage.
User interface and rendering ~ 4.4
Pure android one expérience, no unnecessary apps and ads. Highly optimised.
Audio ~ 4.8
Not exactly loud speaker for both calls and media but just precise quality for my listening.
Connectivity ~ 4.9
The network signal reception is very good, even while in the elevator you are all connected. Downside though is the X6 isn't compatible with Mtn and other network 4g in Nigeria. Made me waste the massive 4.5 gb awoof data Mtn gave me on sim upgrade though the blame I returned back to Mtn. Data bonus should not come with such cavaet.

Pls how much did you buy yours?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Soul47:
Am a big Nokia user. Just got to know about this thread.

Am having a challenge with my Nokia 8 camera.

If I want to snap with the normal camera I notice it has autofocus issue, either it's shaken or blurred, but after a while and possibly shaking the phone it will stabilise.

It's quite embarrassing when a friend who wants to snap notice such.

But this doesn't happen with the selfie camera or the monochrome mode, only for coloured or combined shots.

Any idea on how to go about it?

I can't wait for Nokia 9 to be released in Naijaaaaaaaa so I can cop it
Try to reset the camera to default settings
Or check for a security update, update if available and see if it persists
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by solelymade: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2019
kcwitch:

Pls how much did you buy yours?

On Jumia, April store #70,390 [delivery included]

I didn't add to the review, this is a phone u should have ur temper glass on from unwrapping, it picks scratches easily even without coming in contact with hard objects.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kcwitch(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2019
solelymade:

On Jumia, April store #70,390 [delivery included]

I didn't add to the review, this is a phone u should have ur temper glass on from unwrapping, it picks scratches easily even without coming in contact with hard objects.

Oh! And their scratch test said nothing will happen. It is well
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by solelymade: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2019
kcwitch:

Oh! And their scratch test said nothing will happen. It is well
No mind the scratch test guyz.. Can you imagine the Sunday after the Friday I got this phone, I forgot it in my pocket in church with my house keys, and there was a noticeable scratch on the screen afterwards. The keys are not even the regular jagged keys.
After that, I was careful with what comes in contact with the phone, yet different little scratches were obvious on the screen. Seem Nokia is not really Nokia anymore.

Yet still, when I do a comparative cost analysis to value, I will give this phone 91 out of 100. Very fluid and no lag at all.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
solelymade:

No mind the scratch test guyz.. Can you imagine the Sunday after the Friday I got this phone, I forgot it in my pocket in church with my house keys, and there was a noticeable scratch on the screen afterwards. The keys are not even the regular jagged keys.
After that, I was careful with what comes in contact with the phone, yet different little scratches were obvious on the screen. Seem Nokia is not really Nokia anymore.

Yet still, when I do a comparative cost analysis to value, I will give this phone 91 out of 100. Very fluid and no lag at all.
are you sure about this scratch stuff cos I've been using mine since January and nothing like scratch despite putting in my pocket with a bunch of keys

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by solelymade: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
whogatti:
are you sure about this scratch stuff cos I've been using mine since January and nothing like scratch despite putting in my pocket with a bunch of keys
That's my experience bro. I'm not talking about a big dent on the screen but scratches that are noticeable when screen light is out and angles bent. Maybe u should check yours again if is without temper glass.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Soul47(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Try to reset the camera to default settings
Or check for a security update, update if available and see if it persists

I appreciate your response.

But I have done all that...

Yesterday was the third time I updated the phone. Over 1.5gb each time I do that; though there are changes in other aspects of the phone but the camera is still that way.

Only thing is that its not all the time.

I read somewhere in Quora that I should shake the phone whenever such happens, surprisingly when I do that for a minute or 2 it normalises.

But for how long? As long as the camera app is on. If you off am on am again, it's blur
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Hi Guys, Please I've been using MTK Engineering Mode App on my phone and it's been working fine. But yesterday i tried to use it and it's been showing me this, "Cannot find EngineerMode App - Mediatek chipset is mandatory and stock ROM must be installed"... Please what does it mean? Anyone had similar issue? And how do I fix it?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
I'm giving away a 1k voucher to the next person to order the

Nokia X5 4Gb 64gb version, Nokia X6, Nokia 5.1 plus, 6. 1 plus....
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mizik:

Nokia 2.1 - ₦28000

Nokia X5 - ₦47890

Nokia X6 - ₦69690

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mizik:

how much is the 4GB variant of the X5
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Nokia 2.1 - ₦28000

Nokia X6 - ₦69690

Nokia X5 3GB 32GB - ₦46590

Nokia X5 4GB 64gb - ₦58990

I'll add a 2k voucher to it too wink
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2019
whogatti:
how much is the 4GB variant of the X5
₦58990
I can get you a 2k discount on it

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Djdannyb4u: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2019
Is it advisable to download & play a modded game?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 6:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Mizik:
Shot on the Nokia X5

Plse how did u do it dat NOKIA is appearing on d pic?..I like it..
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by twosquare(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2019
NigeriaB:

Plse how did u do it dat NOKIA is appearing on d pic?..I like it..
Watermark it... It is one of the camera's features. You can put it on in settings.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2019
twosquare:
Watermark it... It is one of the camera's features. You can put it on in settings.
Tanks bro , got it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2019
Nokia x5

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
March system update is available o..
Hehehehheehehehhe
Guys dm me to order for this beautifully made machine.
Just 2 weeks delivery and this beast is in your hands

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by pat077: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is it possible to take pictures with the volume key
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kaykaymcb(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
pat077:
Is it possible to take pictures with the volume key
Yea, up volume key
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by pat077: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
kaykaymcb:

Yea, up volume key
OK. Can one use the finger print also?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (127) (Reply)

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.