Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (203781 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Tonyreal49(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yes it's true

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2019
The X5 is now available on ground
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Tonyreal49:
Yes it's true

Yea, it's true... updated already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by JasonSleek(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Mizik:
The X5 is now available on ground
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
black colour available?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2019
JasonSleek:
black colour available?
no not yet
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by JasonSleek(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mizik:
no not yet
OH... One can safely wait right? A week at the most? I need the black...
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
JasonSleek:
OH... One can safely wait right? A week at the most? I need the black...
yes are you in lagos
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by JasonSleek(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mizik:
yes are you in lagos
no no. I'm back at school in Imo State. Any extra charges for delivery here?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
please, I need clarification. does the Nokia 7.1 and 8.1 have Chinese and global variants? if yes, how do i distinguish between both variants? I hope to purchase the global variant of either models and I don't want to make a mistake. Thank you.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2019
iamgiggssleaky:
please, I need clarification. does the Nokia 7.1 and 8.1 have Chinese and global variants? if yes, how do i distinguish between both variants? I hope to purchase the global variant of either models and I don't want to make a mistake. Thank you.
send me a Message on WhatsApp.
I can help you with that
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mrjo(m): 5:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Please someone here help me, I bought new SD card for my Nokia 1 I installed it as phone memory but now I can't make use of camera cause it keeps on telling me to insert SD card, please what should I do?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Just2endowed2(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Mrjo:
Please someone here help me, I bought new SD card for my Nokia 1 I installed it as phone memory but now I can't make use of camera cause it keeps on telling me to insert SD card, please what should I do?

What is the name of your SD card.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by solelymade: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Mrjo:
At first thought, the card might be fake or badly partitioned. But try on another device first.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jwonder(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Just got my Nokia x5 now, thanks Mizik I instantly fell in love with it.. coming from a Samsung family I must confess Nokia really did a great job, though I have not completely explored the phone. wonderful looks.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2019
The Nokia X5 is now available fully available on Jumia today.
WhatsApp cos I'll add a discount to it tooo
GORGEOUS BLUE 3GB 32GB
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Djdannyb4u: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please what's the remaining rom of the Nokia x5 after pre installed apps. I'm still caught between X5 & X6. because I like the 4gb/64gb, 1080p. But from all the reviews I've seen, X5 seems to be the best & of course cheaper.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mrjo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just2endowed2:

What is the name of your SD card.
sandisk
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mrjo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
solelymade:

At first thought, the card might be fake or badly partitioned. But try on another device first.
I tried my formal card but the phone couldn't find it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kaykaymcb(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mrjo:
I tried my formal card but the phone couldn't find it
This could be from your sdcard
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by tosins(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Djdannyb4u:
Please what's the remaining rom of the Nokia x5 after pre installed apps. I'm still caught between X5 & X6. because I like the 4gb/64gb, 1080p. But from all the reviews I've seen, X5 seems to be the best & of course cheaper.
same here , still confused whether to go for x5 or x6, but x6 with the storage and processor enh
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Stevengold(m): 3:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Updating my Nokia 3.1 to android Pie

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Jwonder:
Just got my Nokia x5 now, thanks Mizik I instantly fell in love with it.. coming from a Samsung family I must confess Nokia really did a great job, though I have not completely explored the phone. wonderful looks.
The phone is indeed beautiful. cheesy.
I'm glad You like it grin
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2019
tosins:

same here , still confused whether to go for x5 or x6, but x6 with the storage and processor enh
X5 performs better than X6
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2019
The X5 is now available!
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Guys i just have to say this.
The Nokia X5 is really a performer.
I love the phone die.
I'm playing the highest graphics games smoothly like butter.
The phone actually charges fast.
I choose not to use my phones while charging so within 1:40 minutes this phone is already full.
Best thing is that if you want to use the phone for browsing, apps, social media, mails and all sorts. You should be getting 9-10 hours Sot!!.
If its for gaming non stop then about 4-5 hours.
If you mix it its about 5-7 hours depending on how long you game and the type of game.
Like i mostly play graphics intensive games like Pubg, Asphalt 9 so...
Bottom line is the phone would never disappoint u at all.
The speed is just fantastic.
No slow downs, no hanging and no heating up unless you play pubg and dem likes.
I love the fact that the Notch can be hidden.
I personally hide the notch when I'm in places i wouldn't want people to know or think i have an expensive phone grin
I'm not ready for somebody to steal it from me grin.
The speaker is good but it needs more bass.
Its clearer than My UMIDIGI A3 BUT my Umidigi sounds fuller smiley
The Screen is good but my Umidigi A3 display looks better sharper and the colors are more colorful on it.
For the Price the X5 is nothing but a beast nothing beats it at this price at all nothing even comes close.
40 minutes of sot for 6% used.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Djdannyb4u: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Mizik:
X5 performs better than X6

Mizuki what do U say in terms of the storage & screen resolution of the Nokia X6 compared to the Nokia x5. I'm a heavy movie & app downloader.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Djdannyb4u:

Mizuki what do U say in terms of the storage & screen resolution of the Nokia X6 compared to the Nokia x5. I'm a heavy movie & app downloader.
in terms of storage, display and camera the X6 is better but if you're an heavy user, Gamer the X5 would perform better in that department. No lags at all
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by solelymade: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Djdannyb4u:

Bros, you see that experience above is exactly what I have with my X6. Purely same.
Equally as confused as you when I was about buying the phone. But I was clear later I want the X6 because of the shorter notch, 6gb variant and white color. These 3 settled it bcus I have a little more money to spend.

The X6 is marginally better not considerably better.
One thing also I heard there is no molded Google camera for the X5.

So let your budget decide. I intend to use this phone for 5 years Issa Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by IZUKWU(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Am using Nokia 5, recently it doesn't charge well again,you leave it to charge for 2hrs and it will only be 19℅ and some times it will charge and discharge itself.
What could be wrong with it.how should I resolve this matter.

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Mizik:
Guys i just have to say this.
The Nokia X5 is really a performer.
I love the phone die.
I'm playing the highest graphics games smoothly like butter.
The phone actually charges fast.
I choose not to use my phones while charging so within 1:40 minutes this phone is already full.
Best thing is that if you want to use the phone for browsing, apps, social media, mails and all sorts. You should be getting 9-10 hours Sot!!.
If its for gaming non stop then about 4-5 hours.
If you mix it its about 5-7 hours depending on how long you game and the type of game.
Like i mostly play graphics intensive games like Pubg, Asphalt 9 so...
Bottom line is the phone would never disappoint u at all.
The speed is just fantastic.
No slow downs, no hanging and no heating up unless you play pubg and dem likes.
I love the fact that the Notch can be hidden.
I personally hide the notch when I'm in places i wouldn't want people to know or think i have an expensive phone grin
I'm not ready for somebody to steal it from me grin.
The speaker is good but it needs more bass.
Its clearer than My UMIDIGI A3 BUT my Umidigi sounds fuller smiley
The Screen is good but my Umidigi A3 display looks better sharper and the colors are more colorful on it.
For the Price the X5 is nothing but a beast nothing beats it at this price at all nothing even comes close.
40 minutes of sot for 6% used.
As much as I like X5
I can't wait to upgrade to Nokia X7, Snapdragon 710, Optical Image Stabilization, 4k videoing, and the likes just they tempt me..
Jejely waiting for cash and waiting for the price to crash...
God help me!!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

As much as I like X5
I can't wait to upgrade to Nokia X7, Snapdragon 710, Optical Image Stabilization, 4k videoing, and the likes just they tempt me..
God help me!!
Ha don't leave me here o.
If the X7 is good then maybe just maybe............ grin grin
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

As much as I like X5
God help me!!
Just so u know the X7 is available on jumia too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (127) (Reply)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / Lovely Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.