Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (204257 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by IKON360(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2019
BrokenBarbie:

LOL.. Extremely cute eehn wink
that girl is fine eh and her brother is my good friend, lemme impress the girl small
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by IKON360(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2019
Bright12660:

Baba, you can't even compare a chipset like sd632 in redmi 7 with sd636 in redmi note 5 and note 6pro or even the sd660 in redmi note 7, so why do you want to compare it to helio p60 that murdered sd636 in X6 etc (even at 1.8 Ghz) and is even going head to head with sd660. Check the speed tests on yt. Do you know that if that X5 was still clocked at 2.0Ghz like X6, it will kill business for the Nokia X6. Don't forget, it's the processor in phones that optimizes battery perfomance, so remove your mind from those MAh you see on phones and focus more on the processor because that's the engine of the phone. We all saw the X5 camera comparism with note 7, even on youtube, the x5 won. Now can you compare note 7 camera with redmi 7 own. Baba if u want that babe to follow you, just gift her the X5 and relax. Reference- Gsmarena, quora youtube, geekbench, and speed.com
oga you know what you are talking about, I know that mah doesn't determine the how well a battery performs, but the person the phone is being bought for doesn't know, also the girl is obviously a camera person but she conceals it well. In aspect of camera, Nokia X5 is better, though nobody really knows how much better in contradistinction it does against Redmi 7, leave speed test, you and I care about that, few girls do. Helio p60 will give you and I joy but a girl coming from infinix hot 4 or is it 3 will not even notice those differences. That's why many users still fancy tecno and infinix, it gives them what they want, we that are in the know, know that tecno and infinix are mobile shams. But no problem I celebrate you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by IKON360(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2019
whogatti:
and how are you so sure about that... For your info I will only use the phone for 6month duration before I will opt for another one...you are the one that needs to calm yourself down since you know everything about phone you've never use but believe without any proof cos of what you read on the net... Smh
that I dont own a phone or that I am currently not using doesn't mean I've never used it so calm down. Nobody asked you how long you will use the phone, that info is absolutely unnecessary. About using the phone to its full capacity, you have not
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by IKON360(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2019
Prechy2836:
Today me I no get strength...
Dem don come again how una go dey expect 3K MaH to outperform 4k MaH...
Anyhow the battery is well optimized android is android 4K will marginally outperform 3K shikena.. Bros go buy the Redmi 7 allow us rest.
I thought we established yesterday that its not by mah but the processor and other functions like dual sim, network stability etc? Na wa for you o, you should know by now that a phone like Gionee M3 that 5000mah or all those bizarre Oukitel phones with big batteries a phone like X5 will outlast them so stop typing off point.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2019
IKON360:

sd660 has nothing over helio p60, after all your rubbish talk you ended up embarrassing yourself. Please I would like link to the video of the test where helio p60 outperformed sd660, or performed on par with it. Link of video or a review you saw. I'll wait till Tuesday. If you can't produce one, you are at liberty to shut up. Imagine, nothing over sd660? Please go on Google, check quorum and other sites, and show just one where helio p60 performed on par with sd660.
I've used Nokia X5 infact two people around me own the phone, but I don't own it fyi

Get your facts right before coming out here with your ignorance, you know nothing about the helio p60 or even the sd660, because if you do you will know the helio p60 has a better cpu, and the sd660 only has a slightly better gpu which is more or less inconsequential.....

With the AI module thingy going on for the helio p60, sd 660 cannot even boast of that

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by IKON360(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Get your facts right before coming out here with your ignorance, you know nothing about the helio p60 or even the sd660, because if you do you will know the helio p60 has a better cpu, and the sd660 only has a slightly better gpu which is more or less inconsequential.....

With the AI module thingy going on for the helio p60, sd 660 cannot even boast of that
ok now the slightly better gpu is inconsequential? Why dont you post the link of the review or reviews that you saw, let us all learn.
So even Nokia dont have sense? Nokia's phone with sd660, should have been the same price with their phone with helio p60. If helio p60 is better than sd660, why is sd660 far costlier than helio p60? In fact which sd660 phone do you know lets start from there? You have data abi, copy and paste the links of reviews comparing sd660 with helio p60 let us all see.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 4:20am On May 06, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Lol... "SD 660 cannot boast of Artificial Intelligence"... Your ignorance is very loud mate... Funny how people will come here to start exhibiting ignorance, all in the name of forming "I too know"
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 6:44am On May 06, 2019
AirVaans:
Lol... "SD 660 cannot boast of Artificial Intelligence"... Your ignorance is very loud mate... Funny how people will come here to start exhibiting ignorance, all in the name of forming "I too know"
...surprisingly the guy is right.. Check this link

https://buc.kim/d/28LnZ0MB6TdL?pub=link
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2019
whogatti:
...surprisingly the guy is right.. Check this link

https://buc.kim/d/28LnZ0MB6TdL?pub=link
Lol... So SD660 doesn't support Artificial Intelligence?... Whatever is written on that article, probably that's were all these ignorance are coming from. Hungry tech bloggers who are in need of traffic will post bull on their blog and y'all will go read and start having false knowledge... Helio P60 and SD660 Both Chipset deal with AI, just that Helio P6 soc has a little bit more advanced modole for AI.. Just As SD660 has a more advance GPU etc (it's just like saying because x5 has a slightly better Camera, means N7 camera is bad)...

Helio P60 and SD660, Both are good chipset, they both pass each other on some different areas, both non is better than the other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2019
IKON360:

I thought we established yesterday that its not by mah but the processor and other functions like dual sim, network stability etc? Na wa for you o, you should know by now that a phone like Gionee M3 that 5000mah or all those bizarre Oukitel phones with big batteries a phone like X5 will outlast them so stop typing off point.
Why do you think in the Xiaomi thread they say the redmi 7's battery is better than the X5. MaH bro.. since you know it's not majorly about MaH then why the debate?? Bro even the worse optimized Android phone with 4k MaH will slightly outperform a well optimized 3K MaH. Period.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2019
AirVaans:
Lol... So SD660 doesn't support Artificial Intelligence?... Whatever is written on that article, probably that's were all these ignorance are coming from. Hungry tech bloggers who are in need of traffic will post bull on their blog and y'all will go read and start having false knowledge... Helio P60 and SD660 Both Chipset deal with AI, just that Helio P6 soc has a little bit more advanced modole for AI.. Just As SD660 has a more advance GPU etc (it's just like saying because x5 has a slightly better Camera, means N7 camera is bad)...

Helio P60 and SD660, Both are good chipset, they both pass each other on some different areas, both non is better than the other
Someone said they are not on par.. mine own issue give credit where due like you just did.. others anything mtk is trash.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by BrokenBarbie: 9:38am On May 06, 2019
Does the Nokia x5 support airtel 4g??
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by whogatti: 9:49am On May 06, 2019
AirVaans:

grin wink cheesy
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by JimmyCrow(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2019
BrokenBarbie:
Does the Nokia x5 support airtel 4g??
yeah
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2019
AirVaans:
Built, Durability, Os?... And you called it unbiased?, you really need to check the meaning of unbiased... The only Place I could give 5.1 plus the thumbs is the Camera, outside that, nothing else...

Buid, both phones are using plastic on the side and Glass on the back and front (with N7 having extra protection on the Gorrila Glass 5)

Durability, My 5.1 already has a crack on the screen after a small fall

For OS, both phones are operating on Same OS, Android 9. So don't know what you mean here. Maybe you're referring to the boring Stock Android thingy. One would think since it's Stock Android, it would provide alot of space like 28GB out of 32GB of space for usage, but yet it provides only 23GB out of 32GB. Meanwhile MIUI on the other hand with all the orishirishi still provides 22GB out of 32GB
guy,people's choices differ. ... you have your preference and other people have theirs
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2019
Prechy2836:
AirVaans...
The picture quality of the X5 is going to better if you're using the default camera settings on the RN7...
Reason being to use the 48mp you'll have to goto Pro mode and toggle the 48mp on before you can fully utilize whole 48mp..
SD 660 on the RN7 don't support upto 48MP so what you're getting is basically 12MP being software interpolated to 48mp.. or better still one 12mp photo shot 4times..
If it were the RN7 pro that has true 48mp sensor.. Then the results would've been very different
yeah.... results AND price shocked
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2019
dayveed1:
Lol what is your budget and what do you want in a phone? You can't have a it all and one thing you should know is No phone is complete. Even the s10+ has glitches..
yh, yh I know... my budget is 60k(stretchable to 63k ) and under smiley
what I want in a phone is plenty o grin,but my phone should have AT LEAST these qualities
great selfie cam (cuz I'm fucking handsome wink)
78-infinity% (smaller notch screen) screen to body ratio cool
3/4 gig ram
good battery life (3500 to infinity grin)
good screen resolution (preferably 1080p )
okay processor from 1.8Ghz(I'm not really a phone gamer... that's what my ps3 and laptop are used for) but it shouldn't be useless like mtk a22
android one or any less cluttered ui skin
from android 8.1 oreo
beautiful design
I thought the x6 was IT!! shocked,but then I heard about the insufficient battery life (I could live with that smiley),usb type-c malfunctions (wtf undecided),android 9 issh (oh Christ ) and then the cluttered,lagging camera app (damn this phone angry)
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2019
dayveed1:
Lol what is your budget and what do you want in a phone? You can't have a it all and one thing you should know is No phone is complete. Even the s10+ has glitches..
what I want in a phone is plenty o grin,but my phone should have AT LEAST these qualities
great selfie cam (cuz I'm freaking handsome wink)
3/4 gig ram
okay processor from 1.8Ghz(I'm not really a phone gamer... that's what my ps3 and laptop are used for) but it shouldn't be useless like mtk a22
from android 8.1 oreo
led notification light angry
warranty grin (I can't be waiting for 2 months to pass before fixing my phone angry)
and lastly...
beautiful design
I thought the x6 was IT!! shocked,but then I heard about the insufficient battery life (I could live with that smiley),usb type-c malfunctions (wtf undecided),android 9 issh (oh Christ ) and then the cluttered,lagging camera app (damn this phone angry)... and I really loved the usual bothie feature on it o cry
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2019
Prechy2836:

So what and what are the basic requirements you're looking for in a phone?
CPU, GPU, RAM, Battery capacity, Screen size/resolution, Android or IOS?, Notch (2018 or 2019)?, BRAND, Camera??
Wetin you dey find make we dissect em for you..
Moreover there's no all positive and no negatives phone manufacturers must sell other products too.
gpu-adreno 509 won't be bad
android biko, I'm not a fan of ios
any smaller notch (using the x6 as a benchmark tho)
brand-any GOOD brand!!!! shocked...If anybody recommend itel or infinix/tecno for me ehn!!! angry,make im better start to dey practice running for im dream o cuz wetin I go use flog am go get supernatural effect angry
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2019
check the comments above the last one for extra requirements.... Thanks guys wink
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2019
Mizik:
research about the Galaxy Axx series
A20, 30,7,50 and the others right?... yeah I've seen them and they're not ideal for me... especially cuz of my budget.... even the M series is better and I still don't like them
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ityP(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2019
Troublemaker101:

great selfie cam (cuz I'm freaking handsome wink)
3/4 gig ram
from android 8.1 oreo
led notification light angry
warranty grin (I can't be waiting for 2 months to pass before fixing my phone angry)
and lastly...
beautiful design
I thought the x6 was IT!! shocked,but then I heard about the insufficient battery life (I could live with that smiley),usb type-c malfunctions (wtf undecided),android 9 issh (oh Christ ) and then the cluttered,lagging camera app (damn this phone angry)... and I really loved the usual bothie feature on it o cry

Get the Redmi Note 7 and rest
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2019
This should help clear some processor doubts wink..... If ya not satisfied,pls go to the site and see how they pick their choices,and also,view their "best phones under rs15000 page"... it'll help with this x5 vs note 7 nonsense angry

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Troublemaker101(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2019
ityP:

Get the Redmi Note 7 and rest
did you not read my first requirement? :-
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Prechy2836(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2019
Troublemaker101:

gpu-adreno 509 won't be bad
android biko, I'm not a fan of ios
any smaller notch (using the x6 as a benchmark tho)
brand-any GOOD brand!!!! shocked...If anybody recommend itel or infinix/tecno for me ehn!!! angry,make im better start to dey practice running for im dream o cuz wetin I go use flog am go get supernatural effect angry
By all means get the Redmi Note 7 it ticks all boxes except for the UI (skin) but you go fit manage
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2019
AirVaans:

I give up mehn....... Have you ever heard of the NeuroPilot in helio p60......

Helio p60 has an advanced dedicated module for AI........ Same cannot be said for the SD660

And you are the one who is ignorant here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
AirVaans:

Lol, gizmochina hungry tech blogers? Even though gizmochina is biased towards the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 the facts still remains and he cannot run away from it

A little bit? Far more advanced artificial intelligence capabilities, SD 660 has no module for AI

Helio p60 is also a 12nm chipset compared to sd660 a 14nm and with its AI module, better cpu performance i think its a better chipset and will pick it over the sd660 anyday

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2019
All prices have been reduced!!!!
Get the nokia X5 for #42500
Now.
Discount on shipping fee tooo...
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
To order for it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2019
All prices on Umidigi phones have been slashed!!!!
Get the Umidigi A3 at ₦24900
Umidigi A3 pro Glod and black ₦29990
Umidigi one ₦43900
One pro ₦49990
Umidigi F1 ₦69000

Hurry!!
Limited stock!!
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740 to order for it
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2019
Nokia X6 is now #62990
Hurry..

I'm giving discounts tooo
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ityP(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2019
Mizik:
All prices have been reduced!!!!
Get the nokia X5 for #42500
Now.
Discount on shipping fee tooo...
To order for it

Money dey yab person... Nokia X5 for 42k is robbing Nokia
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
ityP:

Money dey yab person... Nokia X5 for 42k is robbing Nokia
we also have other sweet deals ongoing
Dm me on WhatsApp or call 07016854740

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (127) (Reply)

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.