Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,648 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths (819 Views)

Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu / Buhari's Enemies Want Him To Select A Consensus Candidate / Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by 1Ebiscoo: 10:16pm On May 30, 2018
The Northern Youths Forum on Wednesday stated that the ongoing strike by the Joint Health Sector Unions (JOHESU) was “politically motivated.”

The organisation alleged that the JOHESU strike was “induced by looters, fraudsters and economic saboteurs who have issues with President Muhammadu Buhari and his administration”.

Addressing a joint press conference in Jos, the National Coordinator, Maimuna Abdullahi, and Secretary of the group, Saeed Siraj, noted that the action was meant to demarket the current administration ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Noting that workers’ welfare, including conditions of service, salaries, and other emoluments should be the utmost of their employers, the group believed that the strike was in a bid to score undue political points.

NYF said: “We are bound to dissociate ourselves from the premeditated and politically sponsored strike by JOHESU which was wickedly designed to punish poor and innocent Nigerians, all in a bid to score undue political points.

“It is absolutely illegal and unheard of, to file an appeal challenging an ex-parte order; ex-parte order can only be vacated. We use this medium to call on the Attorney-General and Minister of Justice Abubakar Malami, SAN, to charge the leadership of JOHESU extraction for contempt of court.

“In the same vein, we admonish the management of all the medical facilities to lay off all erring members who have refused to report for duty as mandated by the Industrial court, this lawlessness must stop now.”

The group urged the Federal Government and state governors to “take decisive action against self – seeking unions like JOHESU.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/johesu-buharis-enemies-behind-strike.html

Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by vinnex: 10:25pm On May 30, 2018
Come to talk of it, who are this NYF to call a body names. Who even give recognition to this group made by Buhari full of ignorant people..
The killing and maimed going on in part of Nigeria by armed herdsmen does not pulse a concern to the so call NYF. Hungry poor youth of blink future...
Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 30, 2018
These Northern youths are just so deluded by thier sentimental attachment to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by Paperwhite(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2018
I guess since the APC have proven they're irresponsible buck passers that have not & will never man up to their cluelessness hence the Arewa Youth are out to help them as usual.
Zombiesm can never get more worst. angry

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by eagleeye2: 10:41pm On May 30, 2018
Ndi akpari
Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by ebuk4real(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2018
If I call them aboki now, the next thing one will hear is that I am not patriotic.

Thank goodness we all can see what the governance of Buhari has turned Nigeria into....
Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by shullamite: 11:38pm On May 30, 2018
fools and illitrates

1 Like

Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by Xander85: 11:48pm On May 30, 2018
These guys are so paranoid that even sighting their own shadow might give them a fright!

So Buhari has enemies? Not surprising considering the divisive and vindictive type of governance he's running!

No rest for the wicked!
Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by Throwback: 12:00am On May 31, 2018
Many reasoned like this same way in the era of Jonathan. Every strike and fuel scarcity was politically motivated or orchestrated to embarrass the federal government a la Police College dilapidation.

I could have sworn I heard the voice of Asari Dokubo as I read the title, then I remembered he had stopped blaming people after his tribesman was sacked.

The political youths of this country all reason the same way. And for that reason, they will continue to suffer for their foolishness.
Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by Ganiyat72(f): 1:14am On May 31, 2018
Nothing good can come out of CODINE and lizard shit sniffing YOOT. Arawa yoot should be re-Christianed arewa codine yoot
Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by Ehizs: 1:37am On May 31, 2018
I kno blame dem. The reason they don’t want referendum.

With animals like these, If Nigeria breaks up today, the North will be worse than Somalia in less than 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by Omeokachie: 6:14am On May 31, 2018
Are those the much talked about "lazy youths"?
Re: JOHESU: Buhari’s Enemies Behind Strike – Northern Youths by BreakupNigeria: 6:49am On May 31, 2018
Well, I'm not surprised at their ignorance at all. A region were over 90% of them are illiterates, poverty stricken, lazy (both mentally and physically), disease infested, unexposed etc then such trash statements are to be expected.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Ijaw National Academy, One Of The Symbolism Of Dickson's Restoration Agenda / Ekiti 2018: Reject Stomach Infrastructure, Buhari Tells Ekiti Electorate / 2019 Presidency: How I Will Screen PDP Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.