Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,278 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons (1307 Views)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by NFFGG: 10:11am On May 31, 2018
Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –Melaye

Senator Dino Melaye of Kogi west in Kogi State, has given the reason he refused to sit with the All Progressives Congress (APC) senators at the hallow chambers of the Senate today.

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/why-i-refused-to-sit-with-apc-senator-melaye/

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by Ichokwu: 10:13am On May 31, 2018
How can you sit with your enemies? grin

Imagine you sitting with a dancing python? cheesy

Lalasticlala, come and see snakes o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by NFFGG: 10:26am On May 31, 2018
Which enemies and who are there. Is member of the senate the enemy or the executive
Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by dealslip(f): 10:41am On May 31, 2018
Dino the drama King
Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by NFFGG: 11:28am On May 31, 2018
Dino Melaye is a vibrant comedian Nigerians the 8th Senate will never forget in their history
Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by Bedlecturer(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2018
I tell you
Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by fredd2: 2:03pm On May 31, 2018
Thank God u saw what I saw....
I also see vampers and vultures
Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by fredd2: 2:05pm On May 31, 2018
Thank God u saw what I saw....
I also see vampers and vultures

Darlib, lalasticala, otamiri2 charlspual78
Joy17, runsgirl, Solution,
Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by hakanai(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2018
you didnt remember that while you and your partner in crime kept suspending and intimidating other members in the house with suspensions and other humiliating acts.

Its good to taste both sides. grin grin grin grin grin
Tomorrow you go get sense where it matters
Re: Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons by Blackfire(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2018
Oh dino the coward, can you do something for me.....

Shut up.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary / Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. / See The Only Foreign Investment ADAMS Oshiomole Brought In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.