Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,813 members, 7,882,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Firs List Is Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firs List Is Out? (1212 Views)

Firs Recriutment / FIRS Recruitment: Breaking News! / FIRS Test Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firs List Is Out? by femochy(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2010
Cant sleep anymore. Pls any info about FIRS cos i learnt that the list is out
Re: Firs List Is Out? by truelynaij: 7:57pm On May 29, 2010
How, where did u heard that from and if ur claim is right , back it up and stop getting others into ur current predicament.

Back ur infomation up Femo, and stop raising other adrenaline!!! Jo , Biko , Pls and finally Don Allah!!!!
Re: Firs List Is Out? by kolahinmi(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2010
Hi guys,

I believe this might be of interest to you all.Its from a friend:

THIS INFORMATION ARE FOR THOSE THAT ATTEND FIRS LAST INTERVIEW.
just coming out from FIRS OFFICE only to see people collecting their appointment letters and as well doing documentation.I ask the department that are doing documentation and they said TAX TRIBUNALS,LEGALS,CIT,CIC ETC.RANGING FROM DIRECTORS DOWN OFFICERS LEVEL.

Can anyone give more info.
Re: Firs List Is Out? by ORACULUM(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
WHERE DID THEY POST THE LIST?
I THOUGHT IT WILL BE SENT VIA MAIL ADDRESSES AS PROVIDED DURING THE SREENING EXCERCISE,
SHULD I EXPECT THE APPONITMENT LETTER VIA MAIL OR HAVE TO VISIT THE OFFICE?
Re: Firs List Is Out? by ETAO: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
My people, let just keep praying that they call us on time.
I believe that we are getting close.
Let us keep our finger cross.
Cheers.
Re: Firs List Is Out? by ddearie: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
plz wat bout those that went 4 d functional area test? was anyone called 4 interview?
Re: Firs List Is Out? by seritech: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2010
hallo
Re: Firs List Is Out? by Crossover2: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hey guys,

I did my interview in jan for the tax officer cadre and a some1 who is serving at the FIRS office confirmed that they have completed the list of successful applicants and that texts and emails would be sent shortly. I dont know about other peeps that did interview after january tho. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Learn Swimming For Work & Pleasure (p.h Residence Only) / Help In Writing A C.V / MOSPEC RECRUITMENT 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.