Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) (4702 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Flamezzz: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
There's something here, you bought the girl a mobile device...That's great, you spent lil cash on the mofo, I praise you for that. You are just being a BOYFRIEND that most of 'em, some of which you can find here expect us all to be. But telling a hustling nigga straight to his face that you are spending his hard earn money on a fellow nigga (tho house nigga) without no remorse. I think you should have left some pellets of pump action in her brains. She's a classic bitch with a senseless Grammy to her foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Flamezzz:
There's something here, you bought the girl a mobile device...That's great, you spent lil cash on the mofo, I praise you for that. You are just being a BOYFRIEND that most of 'em, some of which you can find here expect us all to be. But telling a hustling nigga straight to his face that you are spending his hard earn money on a fellow nigga (tho house nigga) without no remorse. I think you should have left some pellets of pump action in her brains. She's a classic bitch with a senseless Grammy to her foolishness.
Bro I respect her mum so much that's why I stopped at collecting the phone only. If not the evil plans I conceived for her was weird

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
na wao so dats her guy dat has been eating ur money grin?
anyway ur girl na yahoogirl and u just beat her at her own game grin grin
grin grin kudos for a job well done...*claps*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
izaray:
Hmm dis one weak me oh, Lefulefu, biacan come and see something sad
i miss bianca grin
i wonder wetin she for comment grin
anyway like i earlier said...op just beat a yahoogirl at her own game grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalas247:

So why not go straight to the police ... so they ca lock the leech up ...
Guys too should stop giving out money and complaining he knew what he signed up for ...
Yes they can both rot in jail
All this one op is doing won’t heal the wound .. the fact he is in rotting in there gives me peace ....
Anyway at least he wasn’t violent toward the girl sha ..
lol if op invite police for the issue,the money wey op go take settle police fit pass the money wey he take buy fone for the girl.na the easiest one na im do so..collecting back d fone.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by pawshjai(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Loolz..i dnt knw why i am smiling...am glad u did not harm her...i love wah u did dre...sum girls shud b taught lesson..they feel they are too wise.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by izaray(f): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
lefulefu:

i miss bianca grin
i wonder wetin she for comment grin
anyway like i earlier said...op just beat a yahoogirl at her own game grin grin grin
I dey tell you cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by faruz: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
My n*gga... You did well cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Inoobee99 I hereby declare you the MVP for the month of June. Good man, nice job. Her papa dia
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Caring0(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Innobee99:
For those of u who missed out the part 1 of this thread, u can refresh ur mind with this link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4530823/it-right-pay-back-ex

Told u that i was expecting my ex to arrive yesterday evening, oooh yes she ''Longathroutfully'' came. It was around 6:47pm when i got a calll from her that she was already at the junction close to my house. I had a deep breath of relieve that my plan is surely coming to its target. At first the first thing that ran through my mind was to check whether she came with the phone or not. Lo and behold, she never came with any phone in her hands. I was like, all my effort has been dashed out.
I welcomed her warmly, gave her a passionate hug, gave her a cold Dubic malt. She requested for my favourite, and i told her to prepare Spaghetti. She told me earlier to get the ingredients down incase it will be too late before she arrives which i did.
Not long, she prepared the sweet meal and we both ate together. I wasn't scared of any rat poision just like some of u suggested she might do cuz i made sure we ate together from same plate. All effort to get me angry again proved abortive cuz i was just being a dumb just to actualize my target.
LAter in the night, u knw we must practise mummy and daddy (Am not a saint and bodi no be fire wood).
I knew it was going to be the last, i did it like how Sergio Ramos handled Mo Sallah in the Champions League final till i claimed the cup.
Early this morning, oboy i change face. I dressed up for work like a nice cool guy and requested for her phone to take a selfie, and that was how the phone got into my hands. Immediately, Reminded her all the insults i got from her, how she called me an educated illitrate, how the last 8k was used by her boyfriend.
Not to become a full grown up bad guy, i gave her 2k to transport herself back to school. I no try? How many of u can do that? I think i deserve an accolade for that. Immediately ordered her to leave my house and never to set my eyes on her again.
To cut the long story short, guyz i don collect my phone. I never laid my hands on her just like some of u advised me.
My brother look below and see the photos i saw on the phone i bought with my own hard earned money.
Dnt tell me am a scum cuz i just pleased my feeling.

Lmfao bro this is so funny lol, some women are scum mehnnnn
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Caring0:

Lmfao bro this is so funny lol, some women are scum mehnnnn
Some gals na ingrates
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by edimolu(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
i wish i had the right words!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 1:38am On Jun 09, 2018
ModelX:
Inoobee99 I hereby declare you the MVP for the month of June. Good man, nice job. Her papa dia
U no go kill me bros

The babe thinks I'll be an ode forever
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by tk4rd: 12:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

It was reported to the police yes ! And I will do it again ,
When you work hard u can let people steal your cash ... feel free to fold your hands ... not sure how it’s any of your business undecided
From your reply here, you judged the guy so quickly..
He was more angered for the money and phone he lost, and how the girl felt no single remorse; and not because of the fact that the girl left him
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by tk4rd: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Collecting phone and stealing close to 1.5 million Naira are totally different if that means the same value to you then please don’t even bother reply ...
Imagine a phone you know ... so what she did is it illegal?
The phone is big deal to the guy... Likewise, N1.5m is chicken change to some people too

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by tk4rd: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

So why not go straight to the police ... so they ca lock the leech up ...
Guys too should stop giving out money and complaining he knew what he signed up for ...
Yes they can both rot in jail
All this one op is doing won’t heal the wound .. the fact he is in rotting in there gives me peace ....
Anyway at least he wasn’t violent toward the girl sha ..
Wooww.. Just the way the o.p is so much at peace right now too

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by tk4rd: 1:07am On Jun 13, 2018
This is Damn!! Op, Your Story just made me laugh.. (Meanwhile, his cultist boyfriend may come for you later)
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by opsyswagger(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2018
So wah the avice u can render for the slay girl nw..
pawshjai:
Loolz..i dnt knw why i am smiling...am glad u did not harm her...i love wah u did dre...sum girls shud b taught lesson..they feel they are too wise.
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lalas247(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2018
tk4rd:
Wooww.. Just the way the o.p is so much at peace right now too

Yes o
Peace is key..
And yes I missed judged in earlier comment .. didn’t read previous thread ...
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by pawshjai(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
opsyswagger:
So wah the avice u can render for the slay girl nw..
Keep Slaying nd Slashing
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by princesweetman2(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Khallyella:
See the guy's face sef grin

You did the best thing hun, you shoulda soaked her clothes in water overnight and tell her to wear em like that or gerrara your house cheesy grin #Runs.out.of.thread

U must have been raised in a decent family.

Such a rare gem kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.