Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,470 members, 7,978,541 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:02 AM

Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts (1037 Views)

'I Don't Want A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man' - Toyin Abraham Reveals / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by infonews3: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerian actress who seems to be riding on the success of her latest movie "the ghost and the tout" earlier today took to the page of her co actress Mercy Aigbe to insult her has revealed that it was all a publicity stunts. In a new post on instagram she wrote "THE GHOST AND THE TOUT IS SELLING OUT BUT DIDN'T GO VIRAL...I NOW DECIDED TO INSULT MY SIS @realmercyaigbe BUT WENT VIRAL..
MY QUESTION IS DO WE LIKE OR LOVE BAD NEWS OR GOOD NEWS
NB:THE Dms I HAVE IS UNCOUNTABLE..
NIGERIANS WE NEED TO CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS MORE..
I LOVE AUNTY MERCY BAJEBAJE...
I WILL BE LIVE AT IGANDO ON SUNDAY 3RD OF JUNE @marturioncinema"

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/636/toyin-abraham-reveals-her-bad-words-to-mercy-aigbe-was-all-publicity-stunts?new=1
cc:lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by Viralkid: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Like I said before, I really don't give a fuq cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by Infonews2: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
infonews3:
Nigerian actress who seems to be riding on the success of her latest movie "the ghost and the tout" earlier today took to the page of her co actress Mercy Aigbe to insult her has revealed that it was all a publicity stunts. In a new post on instagram she wrote "THE GHOST AND THE TOUT IS SELLING OUT BUT DIDN'T GO VIRAL...I NOW DECIDED TO INSULT MY SIS @realmercyaigbe BUT WENT VIRAL..
MY QUESTION IS DO WE LIKE OR LOVE BAD NEWS OR GOOD NEWS
NB:THE Dms I HAVE IS UNCOUNTABLE..
NIGERIANS WE NEED TO CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS MORE..
I LOVE AUNTY MERCY BAJEBAJE...
I WILL BE LIVE AT IGANDO ON SUNDAY 3RD OF JUNE @marturioncinema"

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/636/toyin-abraham-reveals-her-bad-words-to-mercy-aigbe-was-all-publicity-stunts?new=1

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by okomile(f): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
After thought.

Yeeye Dey smell

Waka pass ojare
Shioor
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Already knew
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by stefanweeks: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Viralkid:
Like I said before, I really don't give a fuq cool

I saw ur comment in the previous thread and i just wanna say

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A man of his words
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin
This is Nigeria, where mediocrity sells cheesy
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by shasetite(f): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Toyin na real tout

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by GreatOlu1: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
I love my country mehn.... that's how we do our tins grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by RemedyLab: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
before nko
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by Infonews2: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2018
an achievement?
stefanweeks:

I saw ur comment in the previous thread and i just wanna say

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A man of his words
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals Her Bad Words To Mercy Aigbe Was All Publicity Stunts by stefanweeks: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Infonews2:
an achievement?

No

A compliment

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shares Bathroom Pictures She Took On The Set Of A Movie / Nina Ivy Meets Juliet Ibrahim / Diddy Took My Best Years Then DUMPED Me For Young Thot - Cassie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.