Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,064 members, 7,949,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Virginity In Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity In Religion (233 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virginity In Religion by LaughButton01(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2018
If anything is constant in this world, then it's not the issue of virginity. today we find ourselves in a world full of hypocrites. where the people preaching celibacy are the commissioners exercising the act.
different religions including Christianity and Islam advocating keeping virginity till after marriage. admonishing us against sex before marriage.
we are so stuck in this believe that we think people who engage in fornications have printed their visas to Hell.
and now almost everybody thinks the yardstick to paradise is keeping virginity.
a friend told me about his story, he dated a girl from jss1 to ss2 he didn't touch her, because he wanted to marry her and was preserving her. he travelled to another state for 4 months to write waec when he came back the girl was pregnant for another person. what do you call that. or when she lies to you that she's a virgin and after wedding you discover she's not. what would you do.
my friend will say when a girl tells him she's a virgin he doesn't believe till he confirms it himself. is he a gynecologist. I think there shouldn't be anything like virginity at all. where there's no law, there's no sin. that's why I prefer this oyinbo lives

(1) (Reply)

.. / Your Tithes And Your Giving Will Bail You Out. / Burden For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.