Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:41 AM

Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! (905 Views)

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye Advice - "My Son Don't Marry A Lady That Can't / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! by greatjoshy(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Happy birthday to my father in the Lord Dr pastor PAUL ENENCHE.
He is the founder and senior pastor of DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTER WORLDWIDE.
He is a pastor, teacher, a preacher, a man with the healing and apostolic mantle, a musician, song writter and producer, a saxophonist and an addicted worshipper of the Almighty God.
I and many people around the world are happy for the life of this man of God, his deep love for God is practical as it is visible to the blind.....
I so much love the way you love God sir.
We are really connected to divinity by his worships songs to Almighty God and are always blessed by the undiluted message of Christ from his mouth.
May the oil of God on your head never dry up.

Love you daddy.
Once again happy birthday

Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! by Nofav0rs(m): 12:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Who is he?
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! by Jasen1(m): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! by Jasen1(m): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Who is he?

Your dad knows him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk / Please Read / Can You Act As A Lesbian Or Gay In Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.