Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? (5371 Views)

Federal Government May Soon Ban Christian And Muslim Prayers At Pub Functions / Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors / Federal Government May Allocation To States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
@sagamite, so you dont know the website of central bank, go there to verify how much your stupid governor is recieving monthly and how much is being deducted as loans repayment monthly. So you want to use my own brain for your project, if you think you are wise ask your governor why he cant convince the house members. What a stupid gorilla you are.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
@sagamite, what intellectual flogging can a political scavenger like you give someone, so you want me to be quoting the house members abi, you lack common sense, folks like you who wait for the crumblings from the politicians table are the number antagonist of progress. Retarded zombie
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
@sagamite, who wants to give lazy hands like you jobs? I am fully and gainfully employed and mind you not a political scavenger who waits for political crumblings if i tell you how much i pay to the state govt as a traveling agency (not your Abeokuta to sagamu because you are daft) and what i also remit to the customs in lagos in the form of export duties, you will shut up, how much are you contributing to the nations economy that you are spraying dumbs here. Ode buruku.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
@sagamite, why are you keeping mum, stupid election rigger, how i wish you come back to your senses. Want to sell a whole state because you lazy man want to eat.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
@sagamite, so it is after 7years that he now realised that he need to take bond to fund infrastructural development, thieves, take the bond and travel to us, with efcc how will the state be able to recover it since it's a toothless bulldog, just one year and you now need 100 billion naira (he is no more asking for 60 billion, he has re-packaged it in his commissioners words) because i know you are not current with what is happening in the world. Every government is trying to reduce their spending and increase their earning and at the same time reduce their loan intake. What a silly economist you he goat is.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
Can you please reply stupid monster? Hope you have not gone to shower the regular praise singing on your cocaine pushing governor? Why do idiots like you like selling your conscience and your childrens future just because of a few thousands bucks. Ode. Stupid cannibal.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2010
@sagamite, Will get back to you mr idiot
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2010
@ sagamite, England is my favourite team so let me watch it right here in my house so i can get back to you.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2010
I KNEW you were retarded.

You really must have mental problems to post so much rigmarole spread into 8 posts. You are not mentally balanced. Weyreee!!!

You still have not shown me how you know the airport will not generate revenue. I am sure you must have failed in school.

seanet02:

@sagamite, who wants to give lazy hands like you jobs? I am fully and gainfully employed and mind you not a political scavenger who waits for political crumblings if i tell you how much i pay to the state govt as a traveling agency (not your Abeokuta to sagamu because you are daft) and what i also remit to the customs in lagos in the form of export duties, you will shut up, how much are you contributing to the nations economy that you are spraying dumbs here. Ode buruku.

slowpoke.

Don't be coming here to tell fables. Foooool.

Since when did traveling agencies start paying export duties?  grin grin grin grin

Abi you dey criminally export children ni saying they are traveling for greener pastures?  undecided

Come here come dey lie.

Fcking ediot! You do not know the meaning of bankrupt. You do not know how a cargo airport operates. You do not know what traveling agencies do.

At least if you are going to lie about what you do, get your lie right. grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
seanet02:

@ sagamite, England is my favourite team so let me watch it right here in my house so i can get back to you.

Saying such without any actuation, just makes it most likely you are getting your N40 to head to a viewing centre.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2010
@sagamite, see how daft and foolish you are, i said do you fool know how much i paid to the state government( dont forget all what we are discusing here is about ogun state) as a travelling agency and how much i paid in export duties to the custom, he goat so you dont now that to export you need to go to the ports and do all what is required there. so how can you confuse what is being paid to ogun state government to what an export dutie is, dear foolish mango so you dont know that export duties is in the exclusive list and state government dont have any control over it,if you dont know what export is all abvout, can you google search success digest newspapers of nigeria, they are the publishers of success digest extra, and i get mentored there on exportation, need some gems fool dont hesitate to pm me, ode buruku, tori pe owa ni london ole ma so oro si emi abi, awon to to ebi lomo lemin bo nibi, emi o se eru eyinbo, olodo six month visiting and you abscond, ode, let them catch, ikeja straight no wonder you did not even know if a cargo airport will be viable. if your sense are so tiny that you can not differenciate between an exporting and a trvelling agency is all about, better go back to school, ode buruku,  basic animal. better read waht you bolded in the reply again before making senseles post here. mind you are you truly in the ul, if yes are you washing dead bodies over there, if you want a good job i can link you, as i have processed intelligent folks over there making it after their studies.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2010
uk immigration gets tougher, bros becarefullllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, see how daft and foolish you are, i said do you fool know how much i paid to the state government( dont forget  all what we are discusing here is about ogun state) as a travelling agency and how much i paid in export duties to the custom, he goat so you dont now that to export you need to go to the ports and do all what is required there. so how can you confuse what is being paid to ogun state government to what an export dutie is, dear foolish mango so you dont know that export duties is in the exclusive list and state government dont have any control over it,if you dont know what export is all abvout, can you google search success digest newspapers of nigeria, they are the publishers of success digest extra, and i get mentored there on exportation, need some gems fool dont hesitate to pm me, ode buruku, tori pe owa ni london ole ma so oro si emi abi, awon to to ebi lomo lemin bo nibi, emi o se eru eyinbo, olodo six month visiting and you abscond, ode, let them catch, ikeja straight no wonder you did not even know if a cargo airport will be viable. if your sense are so tiny that you can not differenciate between an exporting and a trvelling agency is all about, better go back to school, ode buruku,  basic animal. better read waht you bolded in the reply again before making senseles post here. mind you are you truly in the ul, if yes are you washing dead bodies over there, if you want a good job i can link you, as i have processed intelligent folks over there making it after their studies.

Dimwit slowpoke!!!  grin grin grin grin grin

Travel agencies facilitate traveling arrangements for customers. Facilitating travel arrangements does not incur export duties, slowpoke!

Exporters transfer/transport goods and can incur export duties. Cretin, exporters are not travel agencies.

Fooool, if you did not know what traveling agencies do, you should not have come here to lie that you own one as a business.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu!!! Travel agency that pays export duty. lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2010
@sagamite, so people can not run two different business together, even a primary school student knows there is a a difference between traveling agency and export business. Where in my post did i said i paid export duties as a traveling agency? What a stupid monkey you are. Does one pay an export dutie to a state government in a country where federal system of goverment is being practised and collection of export duties is an exclusive item. Its not on the con-current list dear uk illegal immigrant. If you still dont understand all my explanation, then you are a big fool. Mind you i also do bulk sms business. Do you also pay export duty for that in the uk? Ha ha ha retarded dummy.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2010
seanet02:

@sagamite, so people can not run two different business together, even a primary school student knows there is a a difference between traveling agency and export business. Where in my post did i said i paid export duties as a traveling agency? What a silly monkey you are.  Does one pay an export dutie to a state government in a country where federal system of goverment is being practised and collection of export duties is an exclusive item. Its not on the con-current list dear uk illegal immigrant. If you still dont understand all my explanation, then you are a big fool. Mind you i also do bulk sms business. Do you also pay export duty for that in the uk? Ha ha ha retarded dummy.

You are a slowpoke.  grin grin grin grin

Who are you trying to lie to?  grin grin grin

Daftie, now you want to change the story after I caught you out?

This is what you said:

seanet02:

@sagamite, What do one expect from a retarded slowpoke like you, you keep playing politics even when your chick head told you your children future is at risk (except you are irresponsible) you are definitely talking like a scrab brain, what a dull reasoning. You are definitely silly with your reasoning. I asked you, how many of your wild governors project generate up to what will be required to pay the bond installmentally or any fraudulent way your mad and inept governor feels like? You talk of me being unemployed, yeah am not a political scavenger like you , i have my own business that i operate in a profit and customer service oriented manner unlike you  and your silly dog governor who is only thinking about you  senseless and mad politicians ripping citizens of their rights. You talk so low that i dont even think you reason at all. When you are playing politics next time dear  he goat, make sure you dont trade your conscience or destroy your family name, so you use your tiny senses no matter how epileptic it is. Raflamao

Or are you admitting you do not know how to use plurals in english?

Asinine dog. I told you that your education was poor, hence the limitations of your reasoning and lies.

Someone that does not understand the meaning of bankrupt. Ediot!

Next time shut up about things your brain can not carry.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by debosky(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2010
Dang Saga - you've become hard hitting these days. cheesy
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2010
You have not answer my question on the issue of export duty. Where did i say i am paying export duty to ogun state government. Big fool do you even know what it takes to get an export licence? Ode you think am a hussler like you, am an employer of labour, not an employee like you, please insert my whole post on the issue of export duty and paying tax as a travelling agency so that people can know how stupid you are. Just because some one is paying tax running a traveling agency, he is also paying export duty, stupid man, dey nairaland dey blow borrowed language. Please insert my post on export and traveling. . Do you think its the economy class that am talking about. When last did you visit Nigeria, if at all you are in the uk.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
debosky:

Dang Saga - you've become hard hitting these days.  cheesy

Don't mind this mugu jor.

Na gentle hints I first even give am o, say im don misyarn with his bankrupcy prevarication. (note: at least gentle by my standards)

But the retard, that is not as sharp as I was when I was 2 years 3 months old, thought it was a good idea to insult me and challenge me with, as usual, the bedrock morons' arguments: conjectures and asinine mendacity.  grin

I have a deep and morbid hate for morons like him jor.

I wonder why God put me on the same planet with them. Their reasoning is the cause of most wahalas and limitations to progess.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-460968.0.html#msg6192597
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2010
seanet02:

You have not answer my question on the issue of export duty. Where did i say i am paying export duty to ogun state government. Big fool do you even know what it takes to get an export licence? Ode you think am a hussler like you, am an employer of labour, not an employee like you, please insert my whole post on the issue of export duty and paying tax as a travelling agency so that people can know how silly you are. Just because some one is paying tax running a traveling agency, he is also paying export duty, silly man, dey nairaland dey blow borrowed language. Please insert my post on export and traveling. . Do you think its the economy class that am talking about. When last did you visit Nigeria, if at all you are in the uk. 

You are retarded.

I am still waiting for your answer and explanation of how you know the cargo airport would not generate revenue and how if the fund borrowings are not approved Ogun State would go bankrupt. Answer before you start demanding answer from me.

We have established that you lied about owning a travel agency.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
And how did you prove that? I can train you on how to run a traveling agency. I can even give you a free ebook on traveling if you want a way out of the 50% tax jungle you currently find yourself. Roflamao
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2010
If you are still doubting me about running a traveling agency, can you please write the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria about a company called ORLAMID and associates. If you dont know their address, try sending them an email, at least they will reply you. Stupid he goat when you verify that you come back here. Ode buruku.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by debosky(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
@ seanet02

Can you actually provide any evidence as to WHY the projects by OGD won't be successful? Instead of continually exchanging insults, come up with some proof or some analysis of why you think it won't succeed.

I personally feel it is a waste of time - why wait till less than a year to initiate this projects? Why borrow such a large amount when you will not be around to monitor its implementation?

@ Saga

Seanet may not have given much proof, but such cynicism is very common in Nigeria - the evidence of wanton looting just before leaving office is enough to draw this level of scepticism from lay people who don't have all the details.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by seanet02: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
Wont talk with you again until you verify. Intellectual flop.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
seanet02:

And how did you prove that? I can train you on how to run a traveling agency. I can even give you a free ebook on traveling if you want a way out of the 50% tax jungle you currently find yourself. Roflamao

Train me?

How?

By teaching me how to pay export duties when I help someone book a flight?

Ode!!!

seanet02:

If you are still doubting me about running a traveling agency, can you please write the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria about a company called ORLAMID and associates. If you dont know their address, try sending them an email, at least they will reply you. silly he goat when you verify that you come back here. Ode buruku.

Mugu, I have a business venture registered in Nigeria. That does not mean it is operational.

Answer my question, foool.

I am still waiting for your answer and explanation of how you know the cargo airport would not generate revenue and how if the loans are not approved Ogun State would go bankrupt.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2010
debosky:

@ seanet02

Can you actually provide any evidence as to WHY the projects by OGD won't be successful? Instead of continually exchanging insults, come up with some proof or some analysis of why you think it won't succeed.

I personally feel it is a waste of time - why wait till less than a year to initiate this projects? Why borrow such a large amount when you will not be around to monitor its implementation?

@ Saga

Seanet may not have given much proof, but such cynicism is very common in Nigeria - the evidence of wanton looting just before leaving office is enough to draw this level of scepticism from lay people who don't have all the details.

I know such cynicism is rampant and I know such wanton looting exists. But we cannot allow such cynicism to disrupt the functioning of government without proof.

And morons like seanet need to come up with more than mere asinine conjectures like the airport will not generate revenue.

The administration might be coming to an end but the airport is not for this administration, it is for the state and should still be even when the next administration come in.

The fact that they are asking for funds now in the final year is not enough grounds to say it must be because of looting. It might be due to planning timetables, priorities due to resource constraint, acquisition of technical know-how and the likes. These are what legislators should be finding out.

The grounds for which the project should be denied are:

1) The funds to be borrowed is inflated OR the interest repayments is not sustainable or attractive OR there are more appropraite alternatives.

2) The plan (project returns) is not feasible.

3) No evidence of returns on similar release of funds and no explanations of why.

4) Plans of what is to be done or transparency of such is not available OR due process is not being followed in obtaining the loans OR corruption checks not effective/existent.

Not inane conjectures of governor is trying to steal for his descendents. Apart from the list above, it is unreasonable to not allow a government function based on mere conjectures.

What can be done if there is fear of looting is (1) to agree and sign an intense transparency process that enables legislative monitor of how each naira borrowed is spent and (2) authorisation of funds in small batches to address each phase. Basically only a fraction would be released under the incumbent and a process put in place to assess utilization and returns, not to stop government from functioning.

That said, I see no reason why the incumbent govt can not back down and allow the next to get approval for financial sourcing.

And in reality, my challenge to the slowpoke was fundamentally about his claim of bankrupcy, not the risk of looting which exists.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by oderemo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2010
What can be done if there is fear of looting is (1) to agree and sign an intense transparency process that enables legislative monitor of how each naira borrowed is spent and (2) authorisation of funds in small batches to address each phase. Basically only a fraction would be released under the incumbent and a process put in place to assess utilization and returns, not to stop government from functioning
@saga, the above reasons you enumerated are the same reason project like ogromma , was nothing but an avenue for him ,{ogd} to embezzle moni. simply cos he would not allow any govt apparatus into your no.1 and 2
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by Sagamite(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
ode remo:

@saga, the above reasons you enumerated are the same reason project like ogromma , was nothing but an avenue for him ,{ogd} to embezzle moni. simply cos he would not allow any govt apparatus into your no.1 and 2

I don't understand this statement. Please rephrase.
Re: Ogun State Government May Go Bankrupt? by oderemo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
what am saying in essence is that you mentioned words like, TRANSPARENCY,AUTHORISATION OF FUND IN BATCHES, going by ogd antecedence he is not one to sign up to guidelines like that .
moreover the governor has been in total disagreement with most if not all of the members of assembly hence the legislators are at logahead with him on state financial issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliens Getting Ready To Attack / Whats Your Reaction On The Police Taking Over The Highways Once Again. / Why Can't Other Regions Be Like The Middlebelt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.