Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,640 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/18 (404 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/06/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Prayer Points
1.Thank you, Father, for choosing me and for making me one of ambassadors of your kingdom, here on earth.

2.Thank you, Jesus, for the privilege and honour to be called your friend, and not a slave or servant.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to maintain a close, holy and righteous walk and fellowship with you, on a daily basis, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, make me a committed and an effective preacher of your word, in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release, upon my life and ministry, anointing for supernatural exploits, signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

7.Lord Jesus, empower me to do the works that you did, and greater works, also, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as your ambassador, let me hear regularly when you speak, and let whatever I decree be established instantly, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, grant me the grace to be a worthy ambassador of your person and kingdom, everywhere I go, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, when the saints are being lined up yonder, please, let me be numbered among them, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Pastor E.A. Adeboye's latter days, be more glorious and fruitful, than all his former days, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/18 by dallyemmy: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, June 6, 2018) - Something More Than Gold

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the gift of the Holy Spirit.

2.Thank you, Father, for all your blessings in my life, that are more precious than gold, that money cannot buy. (e.g. gift of life, divine health, divine protection, journey mercies, etc.)

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, fill me (afresh) to the brim with your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to wait in your presence, regularly, and as I do, let your unparalleled anointing and power fall upon me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release upon my life, power, that witches and wizards cannot comprehend or confront, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let there be a fresh outpouring of your healing powers, as of old, upon your church, in our time, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me by your grace to place my affections only on things above, and not on the mundane materials of this world, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to live a life of consecration and holiness, that can attract and retain your power and presence, in my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, fill me with the fullness of your power, and make me your witness, in Samaria, in Judea, and to the uttermost part of the earth, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for the abundance of your grace and anointing, upon Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Commotion In Anglican Church As Bishop Embezzles N260 Million / TH REALITY OF Masturbation......please Read This! / ECUMENISM: Adeboye To Partner Lagos Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.