Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,573 members, 7,881,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/06/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/06/2018 Wednesday (348 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/06/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 4:25am On Jun 06, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Wednesday,6th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 4,5,6&7_

➡TOPIC: *YOUR SEAT OF GLORY* 3⃣

�BIBLE TEXT: Esther 1:19
_If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Child of God, it is very important that you watch what you do and guide against making mistakes, especially destiny mistakes because no destiny mistake leaves you the same. Every destiny mistake comes with an excess luggage more than you are willing to carry, but you have to carry it anyway and the weight of it is capable of stopping you from raising your head ever. You might have escaped the enemy from
stopping you from becoming what God wants you to be.
Congratulations! But it is you who needs to guard your affairs more because Memucan has not relented. He is waiting for you to make a destiny mistake so that he can present a case against you before the King. Memucan represents the devil who is an accuser of the brethren. The powers of your father's house you escaped
are busy looking for loopholes to penetrate your destiny; don't let them manipulate you into giving them evidence with which they can displace you from your seat of glory, Ensure you follow only
God's path because "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end there of are the ways of death"
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_My Father, my Father, every seed of satanic manipulation already in my life, your time is up, as I pray now, die._❗❗❗

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discovering And Receiving Your Ministry (4) - Luke 13:11-17, Acts 9:11-16 / ‘clear Myth And Superstition’? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.