Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Discovering And Receiving Your Ministry (4) - Luke 13:11-17, Acts 9:11-16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discovering And Receiving Your Ministry (4) - Luke 13:11-17, Acts 9:11-16 (348 Views)

Matthew 13:11 Luke 8:10 Is The True God Partial? / The Role Of The Church In Vision Discovery And Vision Training - Ephs 4:11-16 / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovering And Receiving Your Ministry (4) - Luke 13:11-17, Acts 9:11-16 by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Beloved Reader,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2018 with the theme: "Exceeding Abundantly Above".

Date: July 1st - July 8th 2018 (Sunday - Sunday)
Time: 6am-2pm (4 sessions) and 5pm-8pm daily.

Venue: Dream Centre Headquarters,
Km 4, Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway,
Dream Centre Bus stop,
Osogbo, Osun State,
Nigeria.

Ministering:
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)
Rev Dr. John Idowu (Ado Ekiti)
Rev Dr. Francis Olonade (Modakeke)
Rev Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)
Rev Dr. John Akpami (Zaria)
Rev Dr. Lekan Babatunde (Ibadan)
Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan)
Rev Adeniyi Daniel (Abeokuta)

Enquiries: 07060930809; 08033879828; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Live streaming available on www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is Lord!

5. You must be under correct leadership: Why did God put Paul under Ananias? Ananias was the right person that could lead him from his entry point in the body of Christ to the next bus stop. Part of the purpose of leadership is not just to stand in front of people. Nobody will enter into purpose outside of correct leadership.

Luke 13:11-17 tells us two things that God does in the life of people. (i) Looses us from whatever ties us down; and (ii) Leads us away from our problems to the watering of our destiny. You are never going to flourish as a plant until you are under the showers of your purpose. And that requires correct leadership that will see you and know you beyond your problem.

Jeremiah 1:5 says, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” This reveals who Jeremiah was in the spirit. Knowing someone in the physical does not tell you everything about him.

Samuel was going to make a mistake in the house of Jesse. He would have anointed the wrong person as king. Since he anointed Saul, a tall person, the first king, he must have thought every king must be tall. 1 Sam. 9:2, “And he had a son, whose name was Saul, a choice young man, and a goodly: and there was not among the children of Israel a goodlier person than he: from his shoulders and upward he was higher than any of the people.” Every leader must see people beyond their circumstances. Correct leadership will lead you from your problem to your purpose.

PRAYER: Lord give me a spot in the heart of the leader you have ordained to take me into my wealthy place in destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Kings 5:1-6:38, Acts 7:1-29, Psalm 127:1-5, Proverbs 16:28-30

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

‘clear Myth And Superstition’? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 / Good Way To Start The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.