Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom In Pictures (NO STORIES) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom In Pictures (NO STORIES) (7582 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom In Pictures (NO STORIES) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2018
namet:
Stop trying to convince people that Udom is performing with Akwa Ibom monies. He is not! The amount of monies that accrues to the state and the projects exposes the high level of corruption and stealing that is going on in that state. No credible Nigerian is impressed with Udom's perfomance.

The projects are mediocre in nature and this is because they don't have much economic bearings on the state. ALl these pictures of one building-one machine-and one man factories do not equate to industrialization. Udom is just using these projects to steal monies from the state.

Tell Udom to expand each of those operations to 10 times what there are today and then we start talking. It is common sense that much is not achieved when you claim to build and hatchery but farmers in the state still buy day old chicks from Oyo state. You and Udom are a fraud and no amount of pictures will change that.

your wailing is legendary!

You are repeating same stale and discredited lines yet couldn't find where to pin Udom
Re: Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom In Pictures (NO STORIES) by gameboyo: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
saintkeppy:

I understand ur point.
I don't stay in the state most times, but I do visit &spend time once in a while, &few times have been around I notice the few streets Gov.Udom has done though there are not much in KM, my issue is the quality of the jobs done, some contractors did a good job, some roads are narrow, the drainage&Ashaltin'are poorly done when there're space for expansion, what I need is wide roads with drainages & high Quality Finishin'.
Few major dual roads he inherited from the previous govt Is yet to be completed &3yrs gone.

He's complainin'of Recession, low Fed.Allocation, he's only Tryin'with Ca$h made available, i'm pretty sure he's also payin' some debt he inherited from previous Govt.

I heard he's doin'Great in Eket Town but i've not gone there to see.

I'm sure Senator Akpabio recommended Don Etim to stay on but maybe Gov.Udom had his own anointed kinsman(Ephriam Inyang) from Onna for that Juicy Ministry of Works.

Don Etim Delivered as Comm.for Works, his performance was Top-Notch, check out Senator Akpabio's Road Projects under his Ministry, High Quality!

Surprisingly, Don Etim wasn't an Engineer by Profession but he gave us Roads we all proud of.

Don Etim was out of this world. He brought Akwa Ibom to limelight in terms of roads construction. The roads done by Udom are too narrow as you've said and not of standard. He wanted retaining don Etim, but the man refused, I still don't understand why. He needs to personally inspect the roads cos the roads he's constructing isnt good and just few km of roads.
Recession is hitting hard on everyone. I want to thank him for atleast paying salary. But if he can ensure smooth relocation of ExxonMobil to Akwa Ibom, then forget it, we are there.
I still don't understand the politics behind ibaka sea port not being constructed by the fg or concession to companies that can get the job done.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom In Pictures (NO STORIES) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Udom should go and fix akwa ibom schools instead of stealing the state's monies and then putting extra ordinary effort to convince people otherwise with fake and irrelevant pics.

For God sake, what is wrong with the black man? Why are our public servants so stubborn?

There's a problem of school infrastructure in the state. Instead of fixing these issues which are easy to do, we keep getting inundated with irrelevant pictures posted on the internet with the sole aim of deceiving the public that schools are ok in Akwa ibom.

Who are these so called leaders? Why are we like this? Why is this governor so defensive, instead of just admit the problem and then get to work. Please, why are African leaders so afraid of criticism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The New Center For Pirate Attacks In The World / Bandits Kill 7, Abduct 13 Family Members In Kaduna, FCT / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.